Yea Forums is a Kate Bush board. If you haven't listened to Kate Bush yet, then get the hell out

Yea Forums is a Kate Bush board. If you haven't listened to Kate Bush yet, then get the hell out.

Attached: j87kov5f61s11.jpg (500x675, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BW3gKKiTvjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heathcliff

The Dreaming > Hounds of Love

Based Kate made the best music ever made and then retreated to the woods

Nah bitch I like Lorde. Get off my Lorde board

Side B of Hounds > The Dreaming

Kate toured the first album in 1979 and never toured again for 35 years. She's like some based musical hikikomori.

Attached: 19.14.jpg (600x877, 109K)

Attached: Kate-Bush.jpg (350x537, 78K)

i actually started this week
i wasnt digging it too much until hounds, which fully deserves its reputation cause its mindblowingly good

Yea Forums isn't actually interested in Kate Bush, Yea Forums is only interested in Kate's bush.

I would but her good music isnt on apple music

>streamcuck
>gets cucked
whodda thunk

Wuthering Heights didn't do anything for you? The Dreaming can be a bit much to take in at once and might take a few listens to click. But yeah, the impact of Hounds of Love can be so immediate that you just have to listen to it again

Attached: Bushes.jpg (500x328, 46K)

wuthering heights is amazing but just a song
none of the albums really clicked besides 3 or 4 songs in each until hounds
i'll keep on listening to the next ones tomorrow

youtu.be/BW3gKKiTvjs

Attached: 7795.jpg (465x633, 42K)

shut up

Attached: IMG_4821.png (640x1136, 542K)

You got a point tho. I'm kind of the same way. I find her albums outside of Hounds to be fairly consistently good, but not necessarily blown away by them. She's more of a comfy and consistent artist than something really flashy.

lol shes looking at me with those eyes

same, just about a week earlier though
been on a baroque/prog pop kick since going through the beach boys disco. i really enjoyed her first three albums, just put on the dreaming and am completely thrown off by the change in direction
i know i'll grow to love it though, kate can do NO wrong

huh?

Attached: FBB9BC02-5F6B-4A58-B879-8012D639CAE7.png (1125x2436, 1.77M)

I've listened to both male and female musicians my whole life but Kate Bush is just one that has no appeal to me. I think she really is just for gays and teenage girls.

Am I a pleb or is everything from The Red Shoes onward really not all that special? I really missed that eccentric Kate sound when I listened to them.

make me you coward

The second half of HoL is still my favorite bit of music ever

Aerial is top 3 imo but it takes a long ass time to kick in as a whole just bc it's so much music. Wouldn't argue about the rest of her later stuff being hit or miss though

peter gabriel>>>