It finally clicked

It finally clicked.

Attached: 1ae3a307f2474312809a4867b56139ed.png (1000x1000, 2.28M)

Good for you, this was my /nightwalk/ album last year, now i get those warm summer night vibes whenever i listen to it

I found it boring, guess I could try it again

treasure is eternally better

How do i make Cocteau Twins click for me? For some reason i can't seem to digest their songs, Garlands was good at first but the second listen felt boring

Can’t sleep recently, starting to go for random walks around campus at night, what are some other good /nightwalk/ albums

Attached: E19B6407-C75F-4F5F-8376-29D4C26EFB97.jpg (500x500, 28K)

this mortal coil- It'll End in Tears

Agreed.

I think this is their most famous album only because it has the best cover art. The actual music is nothing special.

actual retard opinion

SAW 2

>The actual music is nothing special
kys

How did you start? For me, CT clicked on me when I listened Garlands, then i continued to Treasure -> Victorialand -> Head Over Heals -> HoLV -> Blue Bell Knoll and finished with Four-Calendar Cafe. I don't know, but after Treasure, every album mesmerized on me, each one are beautiful.

Oh, you started with Garlands, sorry i'm retarded.
But listen to them in the order that I told you, maybe it click on you like it clicked on me.

Blue Bell Knoll is their best though

so true, along with the love's easy tears ep. also, four calendar cafe is super underrated--almost as great as heaven or las vegas

Twinlights is their best.

Shit 80s digital production. And all the songs have the same fucking mood. I used to think BBK was their best until I actually sat down and listened to the whole thing a couple times. In parts, it's a good album. But as a whole, it's a drag.

honestly this was one of the most instant-click albums ever for me. Like first 30 seconds and it had me.

Same here. The vocal melodies are like meth in music form, they immediately sucked me in.

this one

Attached: alpinisms.jpg (220x220, 27K)