We can all agree she's an industry plant and went through an image change (alternative/indie girl to SoundCloud...

We can all agree she's an industry plant and went through an image change (alternative/indie girl to SoundCloud aesthetic). But does anyone know WHEN precisely this change occurred?

As well, is there any concrete evidence that this change in image was something pushed on her by her label in order to make her more marketable, or was it something she organically took up on her own (given that it's not unusual for white zoomer girls to have some kind of interest in hip hop culture and streetwear)?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-15 at 1.30.57 PM.png (547x560, 698K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs
youtube.com/watch?v=I568jKog_Z0
youtube.com/watch?v=WLy16RKiJxc
youtube.com/watch?v=2lUxjX1hxtc
youtube.com/watch?v=LiUkwP9XsYY
nme.com/news/music/kidding-billie-eilish-reacts-dave-grohl-comparing-nirvana-2459635/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

millenials were more into hip hop than zoomers
the hip hop market has become so saturated that people turn elsewhere

I'm a millennial and sort of agree. Crunk music was the thing when I was in high school and all the whitest girls were into it (they all wore those ugly Polo shirts, plucked their eyebrows down to nothing, and got fake orange tans). Fucking cringey time to be a teen.

At least crunk had some testicles. This emo rap shit is like the worst of rap with the worst of emo.

>something pushed on her by her label in order to make her more marketable
it was this, and it occurred as soon as she became a pop star. There is nothing """""organic""""" about being a plant.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

There was some uni student on here who said one of his profs at UCLA works for Interscope and actually showed his class a bunch of new artists, one of whom was Billie. The class all had to come up with gimmicks on how to make them into stars despite their lack of star-quality. He said Billie is 100% a plant and anyone denying it is a fucking moron.

I think it happened in early 2018 when she started drinking curry sauce.

Oh fuck off with this shit.

Is every white female industry plant going to be a nigger worshiping mudshark from now on?

Just curious, what makes someone a plant?

It just seems like any pop-star would fall under the definition of being a plant.

A couple of telltale criteria:
>family connections to the industry
>gets signed with only 1-3 songs they've made
>comes out of nowhere with a debut album with high production and songwriting quality
>gets features with artists who are either super popular or super critically acclaimed
>huge social media following despite very little material released
>etc.

Clairo wants to be black?

she'll be pressured into dating a nigger
every role model for white girls will be pressured into dating street niggers, its an agenda my friend

No evidence they're fucking but keep peddling this ridiculous fanfic of yours.

Yeah got anything to back this up?

while Billie is the most obnoxious plant in terms of her insane level of consistent exposure in every media outlet from the very first track release, my #2 plant is Baby Goth

>shows up out of nowhere to debut in a track with Trippie Redd and some other rapper
>some youtube fag releases a video analyzing her history and BTFOing her as an obvious plant
>she does an interview with adam22 a couple weeks later to defend the allegations but doesn't actually address any of it
>Baby Goth: ”we used to go to hardcore shows every weekend”
>adam22: ”oh like what bands?”
>she can't name a single band

here is the adam22 interview, it's boring so I recommend just perusing the comments to see the general reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=I568jKog_Z0

and here is the youtube fag BTFOing her
youtube.com/watch?v=WLy16RKiJxc
quick rundown
>she released music under a previous name with a normal girl aesthetic
>later shows up later with a punk/bdsm aesthetic, complete with dyed green hair and face tatts
>does a soundcloudy rap song with a famous soundcloud rapper

she is my fav because unlike Billie there doesn't seem to be anyone falling for it, seems like the label will have difficulty planting this one

Attached: babygoth.jpg (750x423, 52K)

mainstream pop in general is dying because of shit like spotify letting people listen to whatever the fuck genres and artists they want whenever
nobody uses radio anymore

Both Billie and Baby Goth are incredibly childish and sound like they have double-digit IQs.

Depends.

only boomers use radio and most aren't listening to pop music

Labels still use payola when it comes to Spotify. Willy Eyelashes has been shilled on that platform non-stop for almost two years now.

the general trend of jewish media outlets

BG even has the same voice as Billie.

This girl wouldn't be so bad if she actually made good music and art, but I would hands down listen to any Billie track over this girl easily. But the lyrics are absolutely horrible.

"Mary had a little lamb
She said she were the GOAT"

That's not even fuckin ebonics, that's literally horrible grammar and songwriting. The problem the label has, is they grabbed someone that has a past and history that isn't associated with hip-hop and soundcloud rap in specific. She didn't even know who Trippie Redd was until she was supposed to meet with him because of her label. I don't know how it happened, but somehow she makes this music, and she's not the only artist to do it. I call the style "Blackbear" music. If you're not familiar with the artist, look up the song idfc or Do Re Mi. The songs is very conventional, and by the book "good", but it completely lacks soul or careful thought outside of an obvious desperation for fame and clout. Pathetic artistry from both, but I will standby Billie any day of the week over this pathetic ass shit.

I can't decide if she's ugly or super hot. In this image she looks like a metal singer in drag, but in others she's a prime eye-bag qt

Attached: 1540624903380.jpg (700x700, 40K)

I don’t hate Billie. I couldn’t care less if she’s an industry plant. What I dislike about her is how underwhelming she is as an artist. She whispers into the mic. Her voice is super boring. Whenbushes singing alongside someone else her vocals almost disappear. Her style and personality don’t match her music. It’s her the person who is interesting, not her art.

this thread is just an excuse to look at more pictures of her

Only one pic of her has been posted.

yeah I would put Billie above her in the artistic sense, the music from her isn't great or interesting but it isn't bad or completely devoid of freshness either. She riding the coattails of the soundcloud rap scene musically, aesthetically, and for clout while Billie is only riding it for the clout.

we will probably see more plants with the Billie formula of media spots in the future instead of the Baby Goth direct insert method

I heard bury a friend on the radio in my car while driving. I didn't have a fucking clue what I was listening to. It's just a girl singing in a breathy voice to the same beat on a loop. I actually couldn't believe how cringe the lyrics are
>Like I wanna drown, like I wanna end me
>Honestly, I thought that I would be dead by now
>I wanna end me
As says she's an industry plant that has great marketing behind her. If this wasn't the case she would be just another teenage girl trying to be edgy by uploading cringy videos of her singing on YouTube.

Attached: 1551894435427.png (1235x232, 135K)

>white zoomer girls with interest in hip hop culture and streetwear
Kids like this are essentially the commodity that social media giants trade. There's nothing organic about it.

Are you that dude who got caught jacking off to Billie Eilish in a public park or something

Zoomers should stop making lazy music and start to eat more. They're fucking twigs.

Billie is far from the first mainstream artist to get payola'd into the front. In a sense the practice isn't necessarily bad, but it is always weird to explore the idea that someone was taken and selected to be a pop star just to make people money from an early age. If you care about who's popular in music and let that bother you, then you're just as bad as the people who you criticize, though. There's nothing stopping me from listening to pop acts that are lesser known which I actually enjoy, like Electric Guest, Orson, The Blood Arm, Weezer, Cut Copy, Brothertiger, Carly Rae Jepsen, George Clanton, Gary Low, GUM, Gateway Drugs, The Killers, M83, The Presets, Rolling Blackouts Coastal Fever, Retrofile, Skyler Spence, Clairo, Tame Impala, Talking Heads, TV Girl, Washed Out, The Whip, Young The Giant, Tesla Boy, Midnight Juggernauts, Passion Pit, The Bravery, Snail Mail, Local Natives, Neon Indian, The Neon Trees, or The Smiths.

There, I just named a bunch of pop / contemporary music that I've found on my own and listened to which I actually care about & enjoy, while you were wasting your time talking about Billie Eilish and why is bad / wrong that she's popular.

True, but I think she's the most obvious contemporary example.

The point is why does it matter? It holds no bearing on her art itself. Getting money =/= making art. Her music isn't very interesting to me, and that's that.

>that image
You think he'll perform Ultimate or Ice Age?

hey, wait, I got a new complaint

youtube.com/watch?v=2lUxjX1hxtc
Why does she talk like this?

Imagine all the little girls singing along.

Imagine Clairo being forced to become a nigger like Ariane Grande

>We can all agree
Nah.

What about Billie would make anyone deny she's an industry plant?

The burden of proof is on you. Just because it's popular and following a trend doesn't mean it's a "plant". That's what faggots who try to get into Burzum say.

Billie Eilish's existence proves to me that I'm stupid. I find her really attractive, but her nature clearly indicates she wouldn't be a good girlfriend.

>>family connections to the industry
Check.
>>gets signed with only 1/3 songs
Check.
>>comes out of nowhere with a debut album with high production
Check.
>>gets features with artists who are either super popular or super critically acclaimed
Check and check.
>>huge social media following
Check.

can we all agree that her vagina smells like a truck stop toilet

At this point it probably smells of curry sauce.

So no one has an answer to my original question?

She looks like she _____ _________.

Why do so many artists nowadays appear to be depressed? The music Jews must really suck the life out of you

Fashion aesthetic.

No.

Attached: 46177261_939128182953664_3510420390432210944_n.jpg (960x951, 127K)

No way she puts on any of those tents and thinks to herself "I look good".

Then again, most of us dressed in a ridiculous manner as teenagers.

plant her on this
*unzips dick*

She has a really curvy body but her handlers won't let her unleash the milkers until they fully milk the teenage girls for max shekels.

damn, closing your eyes you'd think she was black.

anyone else hate when artists explain their own songs? surely if the song is written well it explains itself.

long way to go billie...

She's doing PR because people called her song homophobic. It's a shit song nonetheless.

Wait until she's 18 there lad.

She ugly.

Pseudo moralism is fucking gay

Well most of her fans are teens.

>damn, closing your eyes you'd think she was black.
She's like the reverse Iggy Azalea: Iggy speaks white and raps black, Billie sings white and speaks black.

Teenagers tend to dislike political correctness (correctly referred to as pseudo morality) because they're not fully integrated into that level of doublethink. It's the pencil necked geeks in showbiz pushing this one onto Billie. Hate to admit it, but Billie is becoming my waifu.

KANGZ love molesting the white pussy.

it's not even soundcloud aesthetic. it's like a weird mashup between that and mid 2000s los angeles baggy clothing aesthetic

I'd agree with you but I have yet to see a pic of her in JNCOs.

>tfw no Billie gf

>all black males are the same
Fuck off.

I seriously want Billie to be my gf

Why?

she has a face that you just want to beat the shit out of

she is a marketing ploy created with fat ugly lesbos as target audience

I wasn't really a fan at all of her older stuff but bury a friend is a hard guilty pleasure of mine.

industry plant

stalker homicide when

quit viraling your shitty video, someone already did it better and on more artists youtube.com/watch?v=LiUkwP9XsYY

also, quit acting like Russ doesn't make good music. it's not like you're a producer from the south anyways who has a right to be offended. you're probably one of those suburban kids wearing jordans and decked out in all nike who unironically says "bruh" and "f am" after rap got popular

fuck out of here

Attached: 4LaWv.gif (480x238, 398K)

She's ugly as fuck but for some reason I would still smash

I swear to god I saw this exact thread months ago. fuck off you faggot

>WHEN
Once she started fucking rappers obv

Baby Goth is more fucked up once you know her back story - she straight up had a husband and kids before turning into a clot thot - which is why she looks so used up and gross

Based faggot exposing thots - no straight man can do this shit without having a sour grapes vibe about him

She's quite pretty in an alt sort of way. It's dumb but it's the kind of thing I'm in the mood to waste a few months out of my life over.

It makes me sad that there are real artists right here, right now on Yea Forums, and you would rather spend your time fawning over, as has been said, industry plants like this chick. You don't want to even listen to music made by users here.

>blue hair and name brand fashion is alt

>alt sort of way
what? shes traditionally beautiful in a normie sort of way

If anyone says 'bruh' or 'senpai' or listens to rap unironically they're fucking retarded.

How much did they pay him?
It's like article after article I just find more reasons to disregard Dave Grohl as anything more then a shill
nme.com/news/music/kidding-billie-eilish-reacts-dave-grohl-comparing-nirvana-2459635/amp

Just link your soundcloud and get it over with

I use bandcamp, not soundcloud, but if you don't like black metal or deathrock you probably won't be interested in it.

I'm very to report that I don't know who this cute boy is.

It's freeing when degeneracy has no influence on you anymore.