Post artist talking shit about other artist

post artist talking shit about other artist

Attached: wolfmother.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eY4ZXpsoOUg
youtube.com/watch?v=caB5RoaBvsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

any time an artist makes a disparaging comment about another musician i instantly lose respect for them, regardless of how shit the artist they're insulting is.

>Steve Miller didn’t have his shit going for him, so I’m pissed because I got to open for this non-playing motherfucker just because he had one or two sorry-ass records out. So I would come late and he would have to go on first and then when we got there, we smoked the motherfucking place, and everybody dug it.

Miles Davis on opening for Steve Miller Band

Attached: index.jpg (247x204, 7K)

he could have just refused the gig

>Wagner's music is better than it sounds"

Attached: download.jpg (286x176, 5K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eY4ZXpsoOUg
>that quiet "oh god"

Fags

Attached: strobelightfix.jpg (496x3080, 524K)

theyre clearly joking tho

>So I would come late and he would have to go on first
what a dickhead

Attached: anton.jpg (640x329, 60K)

what is this fuck shit?

Based

>"Thom Yorke sat at a piano singing, 'This is f***ed up' for half an hour. We all know that, Mr Yorke. Who wants to sing the news? No matter how much you sit there twiddling, going, 'We're all doomed', at the end of the day people will always want to hear you play Creep. Get over it."

Attached: noel gallaga.png (472x533, 538K)

>I hate that clip. What it was, we were doing this show and beforehand someone says to us, well this guy’s a massive Joy Division fan so whatever you do, don’t say anything bad about Joy Division. Of course that was a red flag before a bull with us. I had no idea anyone would be watching it or that anyone would still be watching it now but they are, endlessly, it seems. It just so happens that Joy Division was and is one of my favorite bands.
-Jim Reid

That's just how bands used to act in interviews. It lasted all the way until like the 2000's really. You were supposed to be as antagonistic towards the interviewer as possible. I think the Beatles started it.

Would be based if not coming from someone who's 2 bands were both even worse than gaydiohead

Noel is fucking hilarious. People who get pissed about the Oasis boys being assholes are humorless.
youtube.com/watch?v=caB5RoaBvsI

He never said radiohead were a bad band though. Just that Thom Yorke is a sad twat.

It is based because he still plays the hits and isn't a whiny bitch about it

Attached: Bent Trent 10.png (800x479, 701K)

>dumb idiots
nearly as redundant as his career

One is dumb, the other is an idiot. Reznor's addressing the pair of them

Based.

Because they were actually better.

lol, true dat