I don't give a hoot about what you think

I don't give a hoot about what you think.

Attached: 4at1d9kx3qi11.jpg (511x540, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RiversCuomo/status/1103815160328790016
youtube.com/watch?v=8Lp21tGwsv0
youtube.com/watch?v=gZFSMefIPJM
youtube.com/watch?v=SWNg5csGs68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>My name is rivers cuomo and i hate chinks

wow red was such a revealing album

pork and beans is a VERY good song.

Attached: 1547928271897.png (300x300, 125K)

Nah its like all of weezer's songs: mediocrity turned to sound

darn tootin

You just have bad taste in music

No you

T. plebian

No I'm serious you just don't like good music

Name one song by weezer that does anything remotely ambitious. Or a song that isnt just rockby the numbers with the most unriff riffs of all time

I've stopped taking you seriously after your first post, just move along bud. You and your inferior music taste will never understand.

have you ever even listened to blue or pinkerton

Don't try to speak to plebs

>T.
Phone poster calling others pleb whilst also managing to misspell plebeian. No idea how you even function in real life you.

Ignoring the fact that believing ambitious music equates to good music is retarded logic for a second. How is Pinkerton not ambitious?

What if i told you throughout this exchnage you replied to more than just me. I listened to pinkertonfor the first time the other week and it was the most bland music ive heard in a while (not counting all the trap i hear at school). I wouldnt say weezer is bad they are just a gray flavorless blob that meanders around aimlessly with no purpose. I would pity them if rivers didnt show any signs of intelligence.

>not counting all the trap i hear at school
Of course this explains it

Blue and pinkerton are rock by the numbers with boring and predictable song structures. Say it ainto so and buddy holly are the only half decent songs. Sure ambitous music does not equatr quality, but how could you not get bored of listening to something so derivative? The only mildly interesting riff they have is the opening riff in my name is jonas. Too bad the rest of the song is boring as hell.

Are yoy saying trap is bad? Because i agree

It's bad and you are underage

oh boy
arguing about weezer on Yea Forums again
my favorite

WHO IS THE GAUCHO AMIGO

By school i mean college because i commute. When i was in highschool there was a girl a few years younger than me that loved weezer. She also was a complete airhead and ended up going to highpoint university. Weezer is boring and you have no evidence to the contrary. You can continue to eat your candy with the pork and beans but just know the rest of the world doesnt think youre a weirdo, they just think yoyre boring.

You don't type like a college student at all.

Maybe because im a math major and not a faggot flowery writing major. Weezer is still boring shit and you are getting more and more afraid of facing that fact as the thread trudges on. Their riffs are just distorted powe chords in 4/4, their instrumentation is bland, and as a singer rivers is just middle of the road. He is a fascinating man but his music will never reflect this.

You aren't even making an argument, all you're doing is giving your opinion.

I like the chorus and hate the rest of it

>Everyone likes to dance to a happy song
>With a catchy chorus and beat so they can sing along
Unbelievable desu

based rivers knew

Weezer having basic bitch instrumentation is my argument. Point me to any song they have that does anything remotwly interesting instrumentally.

oh he gives a hoot alright. there's a choice tweet from yesterday
twitter.com/RiversCuomo/status/1103815160328790016

How about you listen to their music you brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=8Lp21tGwsv0
youtube.com/watch?v=gZFSMefIPJM
youtube.com/watch?v=SWNg5csGs68

He posts tweets fans send him

of all tweets, you choose that one after getting your album panned. fuck off rivers

>unriff riffs
Okay, metalhsad.

oh look, a fellow /gayucho/!

Buddy Holly is the worst song of Blue. Just admit that you have shitty music taste and fuck off

He is speechless

Buddy Holly is the #497 best song of all time according to Rolling Stone.

Red was one of my favorite Weezer records when I was first listening to it until track 4 came on. It could have been a goofy rock masterpiece