Drinking this. What should I listen to?

Drinking this. What should I listen to?

I'm supposed to have a date tonight, but I'm pretty much positive she's gonna flake.

Attached: pbr.jpg (425x438, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FZ82_3tGM3U
johnnybrendas.com/event/1780084-hers-philadelphia/
youtu.be/1QE4fIKvgV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blue Velvet OST

Attached: snowing-fuck-your-emotional-bullshit-280x280.jpg (280x280, 19K)

Describe your fashion sense in 3 words.

Attached: sam hyde williamsburg.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Finish your beer and take a cold shower. Get ready for that date man! Have some confidence, rock out to some Lil Uzi, and go kill it

Ah I actually just listened to that yesterday.

Might listen to this instead.

Attached: a3406679808_10.jpg (997x1000, 201K)

listen to this and be happy you dodged a bullet
youtu.be/FZ82_3tGM3U

Trout Mask Replica

Sale at Marshalls

Idk man this girl's flaked before so I'm not too confident as of right now, but I'm pretty good at flipping the switch if by some miracle she actually comes thru.

y'know what man? you deserve to enjoy yourself so whether she flakes or not, you're goin out tonight and having a good time

I'm taking bets. Before or after 9 until she calls it off?

Prop bet: what's the chance that I just get ghosted?

HEINEKEN

Yeah I was thinking of seeing Her's tonight as a plan b.

johnnybrendas.com/event/1780084-hers-philadelphia/

I guess I'll text her around 8 to see if we're still on and if I don't get a response, I'm going out.

youtu.be/1QE4fIKvgV4
This song's better

9? what time y'all supposed to meet?

call her and see if she wants to go with you. give her the chance to go ahead and flake so you're not left in the dark, and can get on with enjoying the night

I love how you both think I'm a redneck cause of my beer choice. I'm digging both of these songs though.

nothin wrong with being a redneck. I'm one

We were gonna just meet up for drinks around then but idk. I don't think I know her well enough to straight up call her instead of texting (girls think that's weird because it's too direct) but yeah maybe I'll shoot her a text to see what's up and let her know about my plan b so I don't seem desperate.

A couple of my best friends in college were rednecks. Such a great change of pace when you're so used to city people.

when did y'all make plans? whether it's a date or a meetup with friends or really anything. I don't consider it unusual to text or call a few hours before the meeting time to be sure we're still on, but then again I've had people straight up forget they've made plans with me

Yesterday. Yeah I just sent her a text but I'm not expecting anything, hence my pessimistic tone throughout this thread

"it looks good"
-hummus

UPDATE:

She's going out with friends instead but wanted to meet up for breakfast tomorrow.
Kinda feel like she doesn't deserve my attention at this point but I guess one breakfast date can't hurt. Unless we really hit it off, this should be the end of this saga.
In the meantime I'm gonna head to that Her's concert in a little while. So glad I made backup plans.