What does Yea Forums think of Insane Clown Posse?

What does Yea Forums think of Insane Clown Posse?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x849, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KxTUZ33gdM
youtube.com/watch?v=ewxsyjfEq_4
youtube.com/watch?v=sEIxvawYg5s.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're probably the last two guys you'd expect to build an empire out of nothing

I'm down with the clown

The absolute state of american music

The grateful dead of hardcore rap.

i'm down with the clown and fucking fat bitches whoop whoop

Junkies retarded

Interests me, their fan base of hillbilly juggalos.

I like them. I really don't get why they're so divisive and inspire such extreme opinions, I never got that...I mean I get the "Juggalo" thing, for some people it's their scene and their subculture, but I never got all the drama around it like people act like you have to love or hate them on some extreme end of the spectrum. I like some of their music, some of it I don't, they're a fun novelty act to me who at best is pretty creative horror rap that doesn't devolve into just saying the goriest shit you can over some metal samples which is the worst kind of that style, ICP actually have a sense of humor, and at worst is a bit on the cringe side of just wack bars. I've been to a couple of their concerts, had fun. Definitely reminiscent of GWAR and Rob Zombie to me from the rock world where it borders good and bad, and purposefully tasteless and shlocky, but fun regardless.

Attached: icp17.jpg (1024x768, 258K)

based

Based

Attached: B11BACEA-0BFC-4D29-8A55-C59DA0B7DA3D.jpg (1570x1494, 1.68M)

Extremely based. I actually enjoy their earlier stuff quite a bit

Honk?

props to them for self promoting their first album in parking lots then after a few years going platinum and they're still making music.

Attached: CoCANow3x.jpg (322x457, 56K)

Everything by them from 92-04 is great, 12 years of kino

Theyre not good technical rappers but the themes/storytelling is fun in a campy way and the production/hooks from those days are A+

they dropped an album out like last week and literally nobody even knew. clown is down

Attached: D0bvFgjWoAAd_tR.jpg (1500x1500, 465K)

russian bots

They’re quintessential white trash core

Reminder that Sharon Osbourne still owes them like 50,000 dollars and never paid up!

Not a fan of their music, but they're generally lovable idiots, and pretty funny in their interviews.
youtube.com/watch?v=9KxTUZ33gdM

>some of the black rappers
p r o b l e m a t i c

Skeet?

based

i don't like their music but they are very funny. Their appearances on loveline was great.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewxsyjfEq_4

Dr. Jew

Compared to the absolute state of modern rap, they're rap gods.

Do they have a skin condition they were born with? how does your face look like that?

I liked that album that had I stab people and mad professor or whatever but the other stuff I tried seemed a lot worse than that

based

Attached: 1550815890726.gif (500x406, 536K)

fun fact: The Ringmaster turns 25 today!

Attached: icp-ringmaster-gold_1800x.jpg (1800x1800, 262K)

I genuinely can't stand their music but I find them interesting from an anthropologocal standpoint.

eat my ass, nerd

They're a convenient punching bag for people who really don't like rap, but feel obligated to pretend to because it's a "black" genre.

>They're a convenient punching bag for rich white people who really don't like the lower class, but feel obligated to pretend to because pretending to be poor and having to "rough it" in the ghetto with the blacks (but not the trailer parks with the whites!) is cool.

Unironically based

What's black trash core?

my brother was/is a full blown juggalo, so i had a front row seat to most of their early stuff while i was riding around in his car back in highschool. i think their fun. tilt a whirl is probably my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=sEIxvawYg5s.

Juggaloes think they're tough, but they're a bunch of soft racist cowards.

Attached: 1550966050739.webm (500x500, 1.87M)