Still aoty 2017 yay or nay

still aoty 2017 yay or nay

Attached: 220px-Tyler,_the_Creator_-_Flower_Boy.png (220x220, 93K)

naw mayne, naw

that oxbow album was better to be honest

why did tyler have to go full faggot?

it never was, overrated trash for college white girls

my dark twisted fantasy for zoomers

nay

because he worked hard on cherry bomb and everyone completely shat on it

i use to be a huge tyler/OF fan, absolutely not. this album is boring as fuck aside from a few songs

its because it sounded like shit

I automatically dismiss the taste of anyone who likes this album. Whenever I see it on someone's chart or aoty list I assume they started listening to music in the past year or so and have only listened to 20-30 albums. Fuck anyone who likes it.

classic at the least. so many relatable songs and beautiful production

It's nice and all, but other than a few songs (Foreword, Where This Flower Blooms, See You Again, 911 / Mr Lonely) It doesn't stand out that much to me.

lost relevance so he needed a new gimmick

This album sucks, the whole neo-soul "im depressed" rap thing has been done before. People say this albums good cause of Tylers new found "maturity", asking for maturity from Tyler is like asking maturity from Lil pump of eminem. Fuck this album

His previous albums and early OF in general were so bad that in comparison this sounds great, but really it's a 6. Some good songs, lots of boring filler

OK OK OK OK OK OK OK
BORED BORED BORED BORED BORED
911 911 911 911 911 911 911 911 911

WOW such aoty.

cool to see everyone shitting on this album even though when it came out everyone swore that it was the best shit he's ever made
i think wolf is his best album but this album is alright, but i overplayed the shit out of it so it doesn't hit me like it did before
the whole "gay" shit selling the album is kinda bullshit because tyler drops like a couple of hints to it and doesn't dwell on it unlike literally every publication site
if this is how future tyler albums are gonna go, where he gets a group of artists and puts together the pieces together like kanye, im worried cus he's a good rapper but he just didn't rap enough on his own damn album.

id like to see u do better

Cherry bomb was really good

go check the turlet i just did guhyuck

It was passable. Deathcamp and Buffalo are fire, but the rest is pretty skippable desu.

Attached: tyleroof.jpg (1672x1672, 241K)

this desu

>2seater
>Darkeese Latifah
>Fucking Young / Perfect
>Smukers
>Okaga, CA

you got some shit taste

alvvays - antisocialites if you aren't a huge faggot.

ah the good ol I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY non argument. classic.

negative. he tried to make his own Baduizm and came up very short

Attached: Erykah-Badu-Baduizm.jpg (600x600, 300K)

its a 9/10 with potential to be a 10 if it has staying power. excited for his next album this year

not aoty but a solid album

it's an enjoyable listen, and that's all you need sometimes - production is top tier

In what way are these albums remotely similar?

fucking yay my guy

Yay

Been getting into Tyler lately. I'm already in my 20s so he never was part of me growing up but somehow the earlier work seemed cool to me although it's a bit too edgy for the sake of being edgy sometimes.

This album was just fucking boring