Imagine not liking this

Imagine not liking this.

Attached: A09CE637-6114-41C2-807C-818E7DD76B6D.jpg (355x355, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6FkLGzkKgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_w-igWCa16Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>liking literal shit

Attached: 1551986615327.png (200x300, 28K)

>making a statement unrelated to the thread
Based and blackstarpilled. One of the best albums of the decade.

It’s great, very strong contender for aotd. It would have been literally perfect if he had put No Plan in place of Sue (Or In A Season Crime).

Imagine thinking people only liked it because he died when it got nearly all 5 star reviews months before it released and pretty much everyone loved it when it leaked on here days before.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6FkLGzkKgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_w-igWCa16Y

I really do hate Gen Z for removing the function of the word 'literally'. It'd be alright but I can't think of anything to replace it with. Categorically could work I suppose.

I can't, but this is Yea Forums, the retarded backlash was inevitable.

>DUDE HE DIED SO IT'S GOOD

>DUDE EVERYONE IS JUST PRETENDING LMAO
How fucking retarded

David bowie is overrated as fuck very mediocre musican. More of an image than an artist

Shut the fuck up, Scruff, you don't know shit about music.

him dying doesn't make it a good album, however his feeling of impending death, his acceptance of it and the way he put that into musical form (along with his already existing amazing musical talent) makes this record remarkable

>t.

Attached: B4A0A121-DA2F-4D11-B394-6B043B4E9E5E.jpg (600x586, 33K)

those who can't compose, review music

He did barely any publicity and only music videos for his newest albums, and the Next Day may have the absolute fucking worst album cover all time and people love that.

Rock has no time for old bastards, most of even the coolest rockstars are touring nostalgia and not inventing anything. Bowie bucked that trend for sure.

Not exactly genius. This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make, except that most amateurs would be ashamed to release it.

Bowie died of cancer in January 2016.

Attached: 1533836988219.jpg (450x600, 77K)

This is probably the most retarded, useless argument Scruff has ever had in any of his reviews.

>This is trivial "music" that any amateur could make
What a fucking hack, yea totally Scaruffi you can easily play drums like Mark Guiliana

Imagine not liking this more

Attached: IMG_3026.jpg (220x220, 11K)

>Fetishizes 'avant garde' and 'out there' music as inherently superior

>Ew, not that kind of 'out there'

Fuck off, Scruff McGruff

It’s really good

I admit they're very similar but I do like Blackstar more because the songs have more drive to them, like an obvious beginning and end point to certain ideas that are introduced throughout the album, whereas Bish Bosch drifts around without caring much about where it's headed and a lot of the songs blend together

bump