/bg/ - Beatles General

What is the saddest Beatles song?

Attached: 1551077805083.jpg (1280x824, 216K)

Saddest Beatles song is Hey Bulldog

Uhhhhhhh I am the Walrus

She's Leaving Home

>first post isnt Eleanor Rigby

Attached: 1544180575195.jpg (970x926, 270K)

For No One

shut the FUCK up Donny

This
2nd
3rd

norwegian wood is the best beatles song

Let it Be

For No One

Across The Universe is sad as fuck bros

Attached: 7E630522-5B9A-4184-9186-A73636C2EFFE-821-000000D0F46FADB3.jpg (355x355, 15K)

idk why but it always makes me sad too

The Fool on the Hill is their most depressing song

Personally, For No One. That song hit me like a ton of bricks after I went through my first break-up.

Julia.

fucking this. im a pathetic virgin who's never had a girl even look at me and even i managed to find that thing sad. almost relateable even

That just means you're not autistic. There's much hope for you, son.

This so much.

Not many Beatles songs are truly sad, but I'd go with A Day in the Life, followed by She's Leaving Home.

>a guy died in a car crash
>no one saw the movie I acted in
>I got high at work because my morning routine is boring
>someone counted some holes
How is that sad?

>sees self as pathetic
there's your problem mate

In My Life by a fuggin mile

>only lyrics are suppose to invoke emotion
kek

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned yet. It’s more melancholic than sad though.

Tell me how it’s sad then. I could kind of see the first minute and a half besides
>muh low grossing film

i find the chord progression pretty melancholic. idk i cant explain how i find something sad lol

This. I remember listening to The Beatles to cheer myself up after my first break up and this song coming up on shuffle. I just sat in the garage and cried for a good twenty minutes

I feel that. I’ve listened to the first ten seconds of the song probably a thousand times. My favorite part is not the end, but the beginning. But yeah it’s pensive, doesn’t make me sad though. My favorite song ever btw.

>tfw you date a music girl who loves the Beatles but eventually things start to go sour and one night you both listen to Yesterday and break down and then split up the next day

Based Macca

They don’t have any sad songs.

The one where Lennon beat his wife

Eleanor Rigby, one of their best songs too

FEEL SO LONELY

Yesterday, given that the "I said something wrong" line is about how Paul asked "What are we going to do without her money?" after his mother died of cancer.

i cri evyrtim

The final chord resonates within my soul
It makes me wonder if the Beatles were gods