Idiot

It's another episode of imbred sacrifices his dignity to post his ugly face on the internet in a vain and futile attempt to make something of his life while mu tells him his art is shit.

FAQ:

Who are you?
-I'm Imbred nice to meet u

Are you autistic?
-Yea

Why don't u just get better?
-I tried I'm doing my best

What do u want from these threads?
-I wanna start a career doing what I love by being a meme

Do u know u suck?
-a lot of people seem to think that but music is subjective, I think it's good

Where can I listen to your music?
-SoundCloud imbred

Itt:
Keep me company
Talk to me
Ask me whatever u want
Tell me to kms
Give me advice I won't listen to

Attached: IMG_3713.jpg (1041x992, 299K)

Attached: in case of attention whores break glass.png (300x300, 8K)

To everyone who told me my music was out of time, I tried playing to a metronome for like an hour and it just made me slow down or speed up when I didn't want to and sounded even more out of sync than usual

NOT
NEAT

Just say, “ive been practicing”

I'm meeting a drummer next week we're starting a band and playing gigs and stuff. I'm hoping he can tolerate my rhythmic retardation.

That sounds like a good move

he is going to beat your ass if you cant keep in time

Everyone on here tells me my music is shit but everyone I've met irl likes it my dads been sharing my SoundCloud link at work and the feedbacks been great.

IMBRED IS
CERTIFIED
NOT NEAT

What's the stigma with self promotion
I wanna build a site that lets people do exactly what I'm doing without rounding them up in a containment thread I wanna build a place for artists to thrive and support each other but I'm too technically incompetent and broke
#soundbookwhen

Why aren't you banned yet? If you really want to get noticed you should be subtle, a good musician or 'mysterious' in the way you promote yourself. Kind of like that lad who ends most of his posts with

The Grikes ;)

goddamn it hes also a fatass. whats it like to be young but fat and untalented and probs a forever virgin?

Attached: a54s6rdtucvyibhjnk.jpg (690x459, 43K)

The stigma with self-promotion is that you’re not me

then go ahead and build it, no one cares about your excuses.
if you bother to read the rules, you would know why its not wanted here

I'm just being honest about what I want so people know. I'm just about over this place anyway fuck the negativity I'm just gna play live and take out my not get banned legit ads and see where it goes. I figure I have nothing to lose by posting here but I really don't care

You have nothing to lose and nothing to gain. Well actually you are losing valuable practising time. Get good at your instruments and you'll be homeward bound.

NOT NEAT

Good is subjective I know I'm not the best guitar player in the world or anything but I'm happy with my riffs I don't wanna get better bc that would t match my music

I will one day I do t have the technical knowledge or the money but if I had a platform to put my ideas out into the world then maybe someone else could make it and te world would be better off

Stop making music your dogshit

the world would also be better off if you hung yourself tonight
so how about it?

Most people I've shown irl really like it
Maybe this place is just full of jaded pompous hipsters. I wanna make music for normies not you negative bunch. My dads landlord said he loved it and is gna share it with all his friends

No thanks

>leads with "im autistic"
imbred this is why no one likes you stfu thats not a way to market yourself or excuse the fact that your music is fuckin ass

I agree that's irrelevant I was just being honest about my life

look I fully realize this is b8 but cmon, do you really not understand people are humoring you? no one irl wants any of the shit would come with explaining how shit your music and would rather be like "good job" just to move on

he didn't even say it to me he said it to my dad music is subjective this place is too negative

Just shut up dumbass. Just shut the fuck up.

guess waht my parents put my art up on the fridgerator and my aunt came over and said it was good too!

>this place is too negative
then leave

Say what u want I believe in supporting people and being positive look thru my SoundCloud comments I've never said one negative thing about anyone else's music I love everyone

the classic cope of everyone who just wants to be good without the bad feels of accepting criticism and being forced to realise you have to try a lot harder to make anything actually decent.

all that being said i think you are actually mentally ill in some way, you know when you get an old person who is so set in their ways its best just to leave them to their stupidity so you dont make your life worse by association, which incidentally is what is going on when all the people you know irl say they like your music but anonymous people who have nothing to lose don't.

GET A FUCKING CLUE YOU RETARD. YOU’RE SHIT.

yeah because soundcloud is a platform where you just suck eachothers dicks all day so you can get people to follow you.

I don't care what people think imma express myself anyway