What happens to his legacy now?

what happens to his legacy now?

Attached: michael-jackson-beau-smiling-michael-jackson-33415902-1000-1506.jpg (452x598, 89K)

Expect Thriller to disappear from every Halloween playlist.

I think public opinion will always be conflicted about him now, but unless something even more drastic happens like Macauley Culkin speaking out or some more kids speaking out or some more evidence comes to light I think there will always be a huge amount of people who still love him and his music will still be around.

Media took old fake news and made it New news

Hell the'll evidently disappear Justin timberlake from playlists for what he did to janet, just watch

Might as well cancel Halloween then. It was an overrated holiday anyway.

Avalanche of NPCs falling over themselves to show how woker-than-thou they are by not listening to MJ anymore, until it's verboten to even mention him. This is a test to see if (((they))) can make even the biggest celebrity in the world into an 'unperson'.

Attached: down the memory hole it goes.jpg (562x460, 54K)

Jew media is starting to get lazy, now they're recycling old scandals instead of coming up with new ones.

>early 90's
>put out a hit on MJ's career and try to paint him as a pedo
>it doesn't work

>2019
>try it again

i'm still blasting billie jean and the way you make me feel idc idc

Should I buy his CDs before they erase his existence?

Disagree. Of course the npcs will make a show of virtue signaling over this. But this one isn't a surprise. I've been cracking MJ pedo jokes since the 80's. This shit was as much of an open secret as Weinstein's behavior was in Hollywood.

Nothing desu. Zoomers will hate him because they're retarded and believe everything they read on twitter, but nobody else will care.

can someone explain why everyone is talking about him all of a sudden?

Two of the kids he diddled just came forward about it in some TV documentary.

Nothing. I'm listening to HIStory right now. good album

I don't think this documentary will hold up

mainly because it's fake news

Filthy nonce scum.

He’s never not going to be the King of Pop.

Something is going to happen to make people forget and then someone will remind them again.

It will be a continuous cycle.

>nonce
What about "incels"?

Attached: 1526755421053.jpg (321x321, 83K)

Attached: to hell.png (1032x544, 923K)

I think he probably fucked a few kids. idk, man.