Fuck irony and sarcasm

Fuck irony and sarcasm

No one is genuine anymore, we’re all giggling and to ourselves and to those around us because each and every single one of us is on the joke, it’s fucking pathetic and I hate it. I just want to live a real life and be surrounded by sincere people

Attached: 1520701642725.png (500x658, 21K)

Redpilled but cringe because you didn’t make this about music

Go be a Christian

I like music unironically though

you're just an angsty teen. you'll get over it

this whole life is a fall brother.
what is there to improve?
you're fearing death, now its time to embrace it

Attached: 1550543599379.jpg (227x222, 10K)

I'm glad you feel sick too, senpai, though the majority of the marketplace isn't over it and I think with the interregnum that is hyperirony will lead us into a rather weird authentic age where kids legitimately think corporate twitters are to be taken as a drama instead of as '''''tongue in cheek''''''

>when you are not in on the joke
yikers

Hahahaha, he said genuine people

Just because someone uses irony and sarcasm doesn’t mean they’re not being genuine. People are just coping with how shitty the world is through whatever dumb humor makes them feel better. Just talk to people. You’ll find they’re a lot more genuine then you give them credit.

i bet you thought this was real insightful when you typed it out

Imagine being this hollow and toxic, at some point it's basically a clinical condition

I believe I replied to you earlier. I've chosen to forsake irony and I'm much happier. I get laughed at around here by these unsubstantive hipsters but fuck them. The choice is yours to be sincere, honesty is the highest virtue. Sincerity rise up! Change starts with you user!

Nothing more genuine than the free gift of salvation by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

neat thread fellas

Hey if it’s good for you then, more power to ya.

I’m not too keen on all that though because there’s no god.

No, there is. Talk to Him. Stop being an edgy atheist fag and embrace true love, which is freedom

Read DFW

Attached: 1541223412433.jpg (635x665, 131K)

>huurr duurr talk to my imaginary friend
fuck off cracker

Sorry if I came off as edgy or whatever. Was catholic for like 8 years. But I’m out now, I’d rather put my faith in actual people.

Trips of faggotry. Go back to your nihilism and void of blackness with no answers. It’s your loss

Jesus said no one is good but God in heaven. It’s true. No human is good. They’ll all let you down somehow

>le dead jew on a stick
what a fucking meme

Attached: laughing.jpg (866x838, 77K)

eveything the christian church says is a ploy for money

I don’t believe that. Sorry you’ve had bad experiences though, glad you found something.

I miss 5 years ago when Christfags werent tolerated here and thus weren’t lurking in the corners ready to pounce on any post stepping out from the typical Yea Forums nihilist worldview

Jesus was a Christian.
Stay, you are not a smart person. I say this in love

You’ll see. All people are fallen.

>Jesus was a Christian.
COPE harder cracker

Isn’t it crazy how things change?

jesus was a jew who invented christianity

love you too

Attached: 12341.gif (500x398, 551K)

This.

Attached: 1520351481751.png (466x470, 471K)

Considering there's literally thousands of denominations, and home worship is explicitly allowed and encouraged, there's no need to go to a penny pinching Catholic or Evangelical Church.

>Jesus was a follower of Christ

Attached: 8651.jpg (251x241, 7K)

Do Christians literally think that God is a person and Jesus was magical?

Attached: D684FAF8-FCC4-4821-A5B0-F6F45D672FF3.jpg (750x1334, 94K)

>nigger / wishes he was a nigger
>uses cope unironically
>rabidly anti-religion
You seem unpleasant.

Christ was killed because He changed Judaism. The Jews denied it. Ethnic Judaism is a meme now. If you don’t practice Judaism, you aren’t a Jew. Jesus was the first Christian. Cope

Yes, He clearly believed in His own divinity. He was Christian all the way

You don't actually care, so why ask? You can easily look up core theological doctrines like the unity of Christ or lack thereof, how the various Vatican Councils decided to go and what dissenters believed.

But your post is really just "DAE CHRISTIANS DUMB XDDD" so why bother

Attached: dafe4ef5eca3dce504376cc566c69869a614088316be73c12c82e797f7c453f2.jpg (510x426, 40K)

>nigger
there my faggot, you racist bigot and a fucking sinner
you're going hell for hating people of God

Of course i care, I believe that people can achieve their own connection with the spiritual aspect of the universe with or without an organized structure and I’m partial to an impersonal model of God. I’m genuinely asking about your beliefs user. Your response is seriously “unchristian”... think about that maybe

yes this is why non denominational christian's are based
I think christianity is a flawed religion but christian's are good people

Pope Nicholas V did nothing wrong

You’re talking to multiple people now, but a rule of thumb is to never listed to what nonchristians consider “unchristian.” It’s a thing they do to control Christians’ actions. Chrsitians are still just people, and all people sin all the time.

>Your response is seriously “unchristian”... think about that maybe
I'm not even Christian, I just got tired of Redditors circle jerking about how evil Christianity was while sucking Islamic cock.

Con’t:
Anyway, I still want an answer: do you believe that God is a personal intelligence and/or that Jesus Christ was somehow magical?
I ask this because, I think it doesnt make sense but I dont think we should throw the baby out with the bath water.
If you believe in the divinity of the universe, but know (obviously) that the Bible is not true, then maybe youre ready to graduate from babby’s first religion and find your own path through the infinite.

If you can say cracker, we can say nigger. It’s only fair

>you racist bigot
>faggot
Whoooop there it is

I'll expand a bit since I didn't actually say anything in my first reply other than being "not Christian". I'm an apathetic agnostic with a scholarly curiosity for Christian iconography and theology. So while I could probably explain multiple different systems for the divinity and unity of Christ and God, I don't actually believe them.

retarded wojakposting vermin

you have no fucking right to be sad or to ask for others' pity, you're trash, you're mindless fucking toys, your every breath is a crime against decency and every time you post that retarded fucking meme, you're unwittingly asking for people to kick you in the throat

That’s interesting, but you and I both are coming from a more scholarly background on this stuff than a sincerely devout one. I’m interested in what people who evangelize Christianity sincerely actually believe

The funny part is that they’re both fucking dumb.

Jesus Christ, get off your high horse you cunt.

This isn't my high horse, it's what everyone should be spamming whenever a wojakposter appears, it's basic, entry-level, foundational common decency.

Continue worshipping your goat head God faggot

but you're christian man you have to be better than us you fucking cracker

Huh? Christ is not Baphomet, whatchu talkin’ bout?

So no sincere affirmative answers here = no actual Christians itt?

Nobody is better than anybody, that’s the point. God is the only good there is.

I am, but they weren’t replying to me, so I didn’t feel the impulse to respond

The problem with religion is that it's unsustainable if you're a natural skeptic. You can never remain religious if "god works in mysterious ways" doesn't satisfy you.

cracker cope
you're a sinner and you will join me in the hell lmao

NEW SINCERITY RISE UP KILL THE INFIDELS

As in an excuse to be absolute scum
Nice one

Can you talk about how you understand God and the divinity of Christ?

>nigger
>going to hell
You got one thing right

>this thread
Embarrassing. Anyone who needs a sky daddy to feel whole clearly has abandonment issues and needs to grow up. Edgy nihilistic fedoralords are no more mature themselves.
Everyone ITT go read DFW and Kant and quit attatching yourself to ridiculous ideologies.

Attached: 1550936273112.jpg (736x736, 84K)

You’re lack of understanding of basic Christian theology is really telling. I’d recommend the KJV bible. Start at page one.
The Bible is the guidebook. But when you’re saved, your spirit is literally replaced with the Holy Spirit of God. He brings you to understand things that are far beyond your own understanding. It’s like magic, but far more powerful. Miracle.

>muh sky daddy
And you have the gall to call anyone embarrassing

Christcucks are the most embarrassing people ever. A disgusting stain on humanity.

That's essentially what the Judeo-Christian concept of God boils down to. Why else would he be called "Heavenly Father"?
Also, many linguists believe the Proto-Indo Europeans' God was called something similar to "sky father," so really it goes even further beyond Judaism.

Well that’s like your opinion man. Also, a bad one. I bet you argue with people online about how people should be allowed to fuck animals

But angsty teens are the ones doing what OP is complaining about

Wow.

it sounds like he's already read him lol

you sound like your priest raped you

>the Holy Spirit of God. He brings you to understand things that are far beyond your own understanding.
I notice you referred to the Holy Spirit (or god?) as “he”. Do you believe “he” is a personal being, i.e. one who can direct its attention, think, make decisions, potentially converse, etc. (like what this user calls “sky daddy”)
For me this brings up so many more questions than it answers so I wonder: have you dealt with them?

But that isn't an opinion, it's a fact.

Yes, the thought of a creator is pretty universal. He’s masculine in nature in the Bible and makes man in his image, while making woman out of man, as a counterpart to man. The father is the ultimate head of reality. The patriarch. It’s archetypally sound

Christianity in the year 2019 is as fake as it can get.

>my opinion is a fact
Yep, it’s a fedorafag

>the father is the ultimate head of reality
>it's archetypipally [sic] sound
This is your brain on Peterson

>that 12 year old zoomer who read an essay by David foster Wallace

>muh sincerity

lmao kill youre self

Attached: axl rose.jpg (750x500, 346K)

How is this sound? Where did the archetypes come from? Is this some gnostic thing?

But it isn't an opinion at all user.

Better than arguing with people about the existence of a fictional entity.

I’m not catholic
Yes, I believe God is a person, and indentity, in three parts: Father, Son, Holy Spirit. All acting in accordance with one another as they are the same force, the same person

You actually misquoted me as you typed [sic] ironically. Peterstein is a charlatan and not a Christian.

Most sencisre thing you could do is leave this shit site and go work on your artistic hobby.

free will isn't real
there is no afterlife
all human beings are inherently selfish in all they do and every interpretation of an action as selfless or altruistic is a misguided one

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Yes it is. Your opinion on Christians is an opinion. Do you know what a fact is?
You’re the one who’s arguing with God. He’s within us all, and He’s the one you rage against. I’m just whatever you project me as being.

>Most sencisre thing you could do is leave this shit site and go work on your artistic hobby.
based

>I believe God is a person, and identity, in three parts
I can understand how a single person could have three parts, but how does it work for God? Where does he come from? Is he there right now? Can we get there? Is god essentially the same as an alien? A simulation programmer? Who created God?
The most important one: what makes you think that’s true in the first place?
It just seems simpler to go with an impersonal concept of divinity

Salvation is real. God is beyond time, the beginning and the end. The Alpha and Omega
Archetypes come from God.

You're pathetic. And so is all of your cult.

Jews are white. Jesus wasn’t even white. He wasn’t a Jew.

>jews are white

Cringe

That’s a lot of questions. The simulation idea is essentially just Christianity for the secular world. Christ is a mod that came in to update the program. God and Christ are in the third heaven. The Holy Spirit is on Earth. It’s all in the Bible. Christ will return to earth as a warlord and King in the end of days. I believe it because Jesus spoke to me after taking mushrooms like 40 times. Then I immediately felt as if I should start reading the Bible, so I did. Turns out it’s holy and true. The most phenomenal thing I’ve ever read

Why are you on Yea Forums then faggot, shouldn’t you be devoting your life to jebus or something

Not really interested in your opinion.
>cringing at truth
Yikes

So how do mushrooms allow you to speak to Christ? How’s that work?

honestly

You're right, I gave you more credit than you deserved. At least "archetypipally" is close to the actual word you were trying to use.

Too fucking bad. Take your dogmatic garbage elsewhere, Christcuck.

Christianity: just another /x/-tier drug-fueled delusion

This is a bait thread

>107 posts
>29 IPs
This is the Yea Forums autism I know.

what fuck is this badly written science fiction
suck dick you literal retard

But I don't have an artistic hobby, and even if I did I wouldn't even know how to "practice" it or how to figure that out or have the patience and will to have classes on it.

yeah I posted the OP from another thread then christfags started going at it

>Salvation is real. God is beyond time, the beginning and the end. The Alpha and Omega
>So I better sit on garbage websites like a piece of shit.
why are you not saved yet? Will you be saved after some time? Oh wait a second, God is beyond time, so you're wasting your time anyway.

All these seething angsty atheists literally can’t stand the idea of anyone finding happiness in a supposed god, they can’t help but take all the bait

People don't really grow into themselves and act with a lot of sincerity until they're about 22 or 23 in my experience. It's just part of development, but it can be frustrating when you're 20 or something and you try to express yourself genuinely and just get smacked by goofy behavior, even by your best friends, because they're not equipped or emotionally confident to communicate with you properly.

But black people are Christian as fuck

>finding happiness
yeah that's why you here in this shithole you fucking cracker
and you sound like q /pol/tard which is way fucking worst

I can't stand the idea of someone finding happiness by something that isn't true or by coping, no. It's like mgtows but more socially accepted.

You sound angry. I find that quite dull
‘no’

>hurr durr people converse in threads this means they're autistic
make like a coat and hang yourself in the closet.

>le superior christianity
>pic related
hmmmm

Attached: 1540745745975.png (1186x1374, 44K)

it's not about finding happiness in a supposed god, it's about spreading your totalitarian paranoid psychosis under the guise of benevolence and "salvation".

Is archetypally not a word? Archetypipally sounds objectively more retarded

God is either not real or he is unjust and created a world filled with evil and suffering.

You’re assuming I believe in god (which I never said) and are continuing to seeth as if you’re on automatic mode. I’m just pointing out you’re all falling for bait because you’re obsessed with christfags.
Just stop taking bait then.
Stop taking bait.
That’s nice, stop taking bait.

You’re really a fuckin doofus. I’m just a person, like any other person. Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be elsewhere doing something else? This type of rhetoric is pointless
I was seeking answers out there. I knew a benevolent force was reaching me out there so I asked what it was, and it replied “Jesus” in a more humble tone than I’d ever felt. I was like “really!?” And it was like “yeah, what did you expect?” That moment changed my life forever, like 5 years ago

>EVERYTHING I DON'T LIKE IS BAIT
>NO DIFFERENT BELIEFS EXIST

>DFW and Kant
*TIPPING INTENSITIES*

Yeah shut the fuck up faggot. You can live a "real life" and also have some ironic laffs on the internet. God I hate these stupid faggots who project their depression onto everyone else.
Yeah bro if someone doesn't want to mope/wallow with you they must be toxic and devoid of humanity

Attached: 1429766548820.gif (200x200, 929K)

You're becoming a redpilled adult. Good for you.

>implying I don’t like people who believe in god
>implying I think christfags don’t exist
Just stop, and realize a christfag came into this thread and set up shop just to fuck with you people. And quit projecting things unto me. And don’t reply to this.

(you)

Attached: 1551646596747.jpg (1080x720, 152K)

It feels like a lot of people are transcending irony and believing formerly ironic opinions unironically

If he is a christfag then it isn't bait you idiot.

That’s not how bait works, he got his You’s. Just because he knows he’s triggering autists doesn’t mean he doesn’t believe what he’s saying, or at least exaggerating it to make you all seeth

But as long as he's a real christfag then every argument posted against him still counts, so if his original intent was gettig (You)s or not is irrelevant

>135 replies
>OP not even pretending to post about music
Yep, sounds right

>"dead jew on a stick"

Attached: 1550047754151.gif (600x798, 34K)

yuh that's gonna be an yikes from me, dawg

deep

might write about this in a song
there u go op its officially about music now

then get off Yea Forums and go outside you fucking shitbird

Based and Nietzsche-pilled

The thing is that you can say anything, and claim it means whatever. Actions though are different.

That's why Music and art are good, because if someone is performing something, it doesn't matter if it's ironic or real. It just is what it is, and they choose to perform it that way.

You can deny a murder all you'd like, but in reality your actions are definite (you either did or didn't). You can be sarcastic about your job all you want, but in the end you are working it.

You see my point? Words can just be bullshit because they are too ambiguous and indefinite. Actions are definite and real and they reflect people's real thoughts and desires.

So if you're holding a party, people will either come or they won't. It doesn't matter what the excuse is, if they didn't come, they didn't come period. Same if they did. The actions speak the sincerity, not the words.

Giving somebody your time is a very sincere thing to do and impossible to fake