Why do you all talk about the same limited selection of music every day?

Attached: groundhog-day.jpg (751x516, 43K)

Because newfags constantly arrive and listen to Yea Forumscore for the first time and oldfags steadily leave because of it

I PUSH MY GROUNDHOG INTO MY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYES

I saw a movie called “Groundhog Day” once which had a similar theme. Check it out.

because to discuss something with a decent amount of people they all have to have heard it, so it's far less likely for there to be a large thread on some obscure band from the 80s or something.
Lazy tard answer is just "lul Yea Forums are noobs and suck"

I saw a movie called “Groundhog Day” once which had a similar theme. Check it out.

Yea Forums was never a place to find underground artists

i see complaints like these and the threads that post albums that aren't Yea Forumscore get 1-2 replies max before they get archived. people only talk about what others (p4k, fantano, scaruffi) tell them to like

because to discuss something with a decent amount of people they all have to have heard it, so it's far less likely for there to be a large thread on some obscure band from the 80s or something.

Thia site is for arguing, that's all

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album Kid A by the band Radiohead? It's pretty good, Fantano should've given it a 10 imo.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album In The Airplane Over The Sea by the band Neutral Milk Hotel? It's pretty good, Fantano should've given it a 10 imo.

Sounds neat, I'll check it out.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album Merriweather Post Pavilion by the band Animal Collection? It's pretty good, Fantano should've given it a 10 imo.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album The Money Store by the band Death Grips? It's pretty good, Fantano gave it a 10.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie movie Groundhog Day with the actor Bill Murray? It's pretty good, Nostalgia Critic should've given it a 10 imo.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album Spiderland by the band Slint? It's pretty good, Fantano should've given it a 10 imo.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album 98.12.28 男達の別れ by the band Fishmans? It's pretty good, Fantano should've given it a 10 imo.

you guys ever heard of this niche indie album Angelic 2 the core by the band Corey Feldman? It's pretty good, Fantano should've given it a 10 imo.

the thing is, we don't. There are so many threads that fall through the cracks because nobody wants to talk about music they haven't heard or enjoyed.

if you come here for serious music discussion then you're a fucking retard lbr

Attached: 1552069693049.jpg (249x249, 16K)

This board is a loop that resets every 24 hours.

i swear i see looping replies all over Yea Forums today
is it just me?
am i going insane?

I'd noticed that too, the whole board seems to be the same threads erry day

No I see it too, just ignore it.

don't fuckin try n trick me, i've seen this reply loop too
whatthefuck anons

i listen to non/mu/core music all the time but very rarely i feel the need to discuss it or post it on here

Why come here then?

Yea Forums's a great timesink honestly

robots doing robot things

>Why do you all talk about the same limited selection of music every day?
Autistic people like familiarity.

More specific genre general threads seem okay

wtf i thought i already read this reply

wrong board

WTF

Yea Forums is used by the illuminati/music industry to promote their puppets aka "musicians"

WTF

you just cracked the code bud

>43 responses
>29 posters
objectively kys unironically

Good stuff.