Why do you fucks don't discuss this great album?

Attached: cover.jpg (1200x1200, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dOrkEPv-TWs
theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/29/why-we-love-repetition-in-music-tom-service
youtube.com/watch?v=cQe9eK_4U0U
youtube.com/watch?v=aeWJ8vkE9w8
rbt.asia/mu/thread/86280998
rbt.asia/mu/thread/86289130
youtube.com/watch?v=vHufYLxIwU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really liked it but a very strong factor in this was Until the Fire

igor cavalera (ex-sepultura) played drums on that track and on a few others

Attached: 1313288664738.jpg (1000x750, 60K)

because we don't want to

is that a problem

>because we don't want to
we? and why?

>we
I used "we" as in "the majority of Yea Forums"

>why
nobody cares about them apart from you

if Yea Forums cared about ladytron they would discuss them

>nobody cares about them apart from you
this is false. there are at least a few hundreds of people here who like their music.

Well they’re not here are they?

because I don't like it?

>there are at least a few hundreds of people here who like their music.
that's horseshit

not all those people are at the same moment. i've seen many comments from people who like this band. that's a fact.

and you have counted and verified hundreds?

>i've seen many comments from people who like this band. that's a fact.
but not a few hundreds

you're just making shit up now

i post here for quite a while. let me tell you there are quite many people who like their music. you can reject the truth as much as you want, it doesn't mean you're right.

so, no you havent

>deflection
your claim has no validity whatsoever

>quite many people
you are full of shit

I'm just here to interject that I'm listening to this for the first time time and it's pretty ok.

Heard better but it's pretty alright I guess.

do you know better than me how many people i've seen who posted nice things about ladytron? you're delusional. it's a fact: there are at least a few hundreds of people who like this band even on this shitty board. this is a band with over 268K MONTHLY listeners on spotify.

Attached: 1544137990678.png (1431x828, 1.02M)

There are three decent songs on this thing and even they are severely brought down by the repetitiveness of the music. Most tracks are severely undercooked and sound absolutely fucking redundant and pointless. It's a 4/10.

ok. try their past albums too. maybe those are more suitable to you. they are certainly catchier than their self-titled album. here's a 2 minutes appetizer for you: youtube.com/watch?v=dOrkEPv-TWs

Attached: LADYTRON albums.jpg (1500x1280, 775K)

come on, they are no more repetitive than any other synthpop band. compare it with can or neu! and see the real repetitiveness (krautrock); the latter bands repeat a riff ad nauseam for many minutes.

>Most tracks are severely undercooked
they sound well formed. do you expect over production?

>and sound absolutely fucking redundant and pointless.
all songs from this album sound different to each other. if you have ears it's very easy to tell them apart.

>it's a fact: there are at least a few hundreds of people
proof for that fact

>compares this shite to can and neu
I mean, Neu only had like one good album, but that one was really good. Kraftwerk or Depeche Mode both have much grittier, interesting sound that evolves throughout songs while staying poppy. And I won't mention New Order, because that would be cheating. Also, these songs really don't sound all that different from each other. They really didn't put much thought into those backing tracks. Decent vocal hooks though, the only saving grace of this otherwise bad joke of an album.

>there are at least a few hundreds of people [...] on this shitty board
Hearty lol. Also, if there were that many fans of Ladytron on Yea Forums you wouldn't have to create these dumb-ass threads to shill them. You have a pretty distinct autistic writing style, easy enough to recognize. You're mostly alone in this, bud.

Attached: 1308429416633.jpg (550x550, 68K)

dude, you're complaining about repetitiveness in ladytron's music. that's a dumb complaint since they are no more repetitive than kraftwerk, new order or depeche mode. it's just the right amount of repetition in an electronic music genre.
also fyi repetition is necessary: theguardian.com/music/2016/apr/29/why-we-love-repetition-in-music-tom-service

>if there were that many fans of Ladytron on Yea Forums you wouldn't have to create these dumb-ass threads to shill them
fucking this

it's pathetic

>links fucking the guardian
Wew.
And no, you absolute niglet, you have to be bloody retarded to think Kraftwerk and Ladytron are on the same level of repetition. Seems like you have sub-80 IQ, which I guess is a prerequisite for liking this shitty band.

>autist posting his self-portrait
>being this lame
ladytron is a pretty well known band endorsed by brian eno. there are people on this board who dig synthpop; a subset from them like ladytron too. i write the most about them but i'm not the only one. every time i post about them there must be at least one user who listen to them for the first time and like them. e.g. do the fucking math: those anons who discover them for the first time plus those who already know about them = at least a few hundreds of anons on Yea Forums in total who like their music.
another thing: i've seen many last.fm threads on this dumb board. on that site ladytron have more listeners than the fucking kraftwerk. ladytron is not as obscure as you think.

Attached: 1537710668662.png (796x644, 358K)

you're stupid as fuck. kraftwerk are more repetitive than ladytron, you idiot. check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=cQe9eK_4U0U
it's literally the same line and riff repeated over and over with subtle variations. ladytron are more diverse: youtube.com/watch?v=aeWJ8vkE9w8
fuck off.

I don't think it's obscure, retard. I think no one likes it except for your dumb ass. But do continue trudging on. These threads sure bring many like-minded anons together, right? So many Ladytron fans. Literal hundreds, one might say.

Attached: hundreds of anons gather to discuss their favorite band.png (104x22, 648)

here we go again

>if there were that many fans of Ladytron on Yea Forums you wouldn't have to create these dumb-ass threads to shill them
the problem is that those fans post too little about them for some fucking reason (perhaps they don't want to deal with you hostile morons). it doesn't mean they don't exist just because they are not involved. use the fucking logic.

>i pulled "hundreds" out of my ass, dont ask me to back it up i wont do it

>I think no one likes it except for blah blah blah
bollocks. the numbers don't lie: this band has a fanbase.
>So many Ladytron fans. Literal hundreds, one might say.
just because they don't post NOW it doesn't mean they don't exist, brainlet. perhaps they are scared of idiots like you. not me. i can deal with you morons.

i met those people during the many threads i made, dumbass. you weren't in my place to know that.

They don't post EVER, you mong. Every Ladytron thread is literally you and two or three people like me mocking you.

>i can deal with you morons.
of course you can. its your gimmick
its the reason you bait.

you have historically never been able to tell one user from another.
and you pulled "hundreds" out of your ass. its ok, dont worry. it was obvious

>They don't post EVER
did you read all those threads, brainlet? get the hell out of here.
>Every Ladytron thread is literally you and two or three people like me mocking you.
count the posters, ridiculous tourist. this thread isn't even over yet. what you call mocking is just your autistic crap; it says a lot about your low intelligence if you can't stop posting your crap because your autism doesn't let you mind your business.

there are 2 listeners right in this thread:
if you put 2 people on average multiplied with 200 threads there are at least 400 people (more or less, depending on other things). add those who already know about them and rest assured there are hundreds of people who like them even on this vile board.

and even at the absolute worst scenario there are at very least 100 people. you just can't pretend a band who make music catchier than chvrches can't gain fans.

Attached: 1483452846256.jpg (500x374, 35K)

>the problem is that those fans post too little about them for some fucking reason (perhaps they don't want to deal with you hostile morons).
Here's a theory.

Perhaps fans of Ladytron on Yea Forums don't post about them because they know you'll come into their threads and completely ruin it for them. It takes some doing to achieve that feat: to singlehandedly ruin an artist on Yea Forums. Kudos on achieving that honour.

Not one long-time fan has posted except you. I'm still checking those 10 Ips. Mind you, at least two of those are mine, since I had to reset router once. You are alone. Even if there are others on Yea Forums they want nothing to do with you. And it's not even close to a hundred, not by a large margin.

im not the one pretending pal.
you got caught exagerrating, dont make such a big deal about it

that's a dumb theory. i ruin just your dumb shitposting and that's why you're so mad. if you stay on topic i have no problem at all. i had some interesting discussions with some legit fans.
>to singlehandedly ruin an artist on Yea Forums
lol. are you 12? 1. why do care so much about this imbecile board? 2. only idiots like you think that an artist is "ruined" by discussing it. it's like you don't want to discuss music on a music board, ffs. get a grip.

that's bullshitting. pathetic, really.

i'm not exaggerating. i actually met hundreds of people who like this band. also it's common sense: this band has a sizeable fanbase. it's a logical thing to think that a part of it post on this stupid board too for the kicks. on rateyourmusic.com witching hour has over 2k ratings. that's more than many super memed albums on Yea Forums.

Indeed, it is very pathetic of you to continue this shit.

Attached: your brain on ladytron.jpg (759x500, 145K)

>why aren't people talking about this album by this artist/band most of this board hasn't even heard ov?

pathetic if i discuss a band? that's no more pathetic than you shitposting in threads about bands you have no interest whatsoever.

if you're not new, you should know about this band by now.

I shitpost in YOUR threads, because YOU are a retarded sperg autist who writes posts that read like copypasta and tries to shill for a mediocre synthpop band. I wouldn't give two shits about Ladytron threads if it weren't for YOU, you absolute nigger. I came into one of them because I was genuinely interested in the album. Now I won't leave until you cease this faggotry.

We're here to discuss music not albums. Seriously, if you like it so much why do you need to discuss it with other people if you alreddy like it? Are you that desperate for people to agree with your opinion?
No one gives a fuck about this gay ass 80s nostalgia trash. Stop posting albums and expecting people to know what they are.

>if you stay on topic i have no problem at all. i had some interesting discussions with some legit fans.
I've seen these "discussions". Excluding the ones where you have no discussion because the other person agrees with you, they're just you insulting and mocking the other person because their opinions aren't the same as yours.

>1. why do care so much about this imbecile board?
Same question can be put to you. Why are you such a Yea Forums sadomasochist? You constantly spout how you hate this place and everyone on it yet post on it every single day. It makes absolutely no sense to do that.

> 2. only idiots like you think that an artist is "ruined" by discussing it. it's like you don't want to discuss music on a music board, ffs. get a grip.
Discussion ≠ desperately pleading for people to discuss your favourite band and then getting upset when people call them shit and telling them to fuck off.

too busy listening to field recordings

>Are you that desperate for people to agree with your opinion?
The sad thing is you're 100% right with that.

you talk like a complete dipshit. just because you don't respect this band it doesn't mean they are bad. get it?

>Stop posting albums and expecting people to know what they are.
>stop posting music i don't know
you're truly pathetic. i wonder why the fuck are you on a music board if you're allergic to music you don't know.

>Truly pathetic
I don't even know how you can call someone that when you're the one that's spamming this board with the same failed threads

Attached: Screenshot.png (923x921, 343K)

i didn't make all those threads. i only participated in many of them.

>3 times in a single day
Jesus wept.

your post stinks of your crap. stay mad, retarded dog.

Actually, all but the middle one with the Unix timecode are clearly yours.

>exact same filename
>exact same image
>exact same typing style

You made the same thread twice in 8 hours. Doesn't that come across as a bit desperate?

Still no sign of those hundred ladytron fans. Let's discuss better 2019 albums instead. This one is pretty great.

Attached: All Tree.jpg (1400x1400, 183K)

are you so stupid to think people can't use the same image? it comes from the same downloaded folder. it's an album cover.
>Unix timecode
lol. if you believe that's a timecode you're really dumb.

stop shitposting in my thread with your lousy rock music.

No. This is also a good album btw. Much better than Shittron. Also, stop making these so often, you bitch.

Attached: Fierce.jpg (1425x1425, 1.77M)

>are you so stupid to think people can't use the same image? it comes from the same downloaded folder. it's an album cover.
That's some really shit backpedalling which is fooling no-one. They are clearly ALL your threads, even the Unix time one.

Let's look at the actual threads on Monday themselves.
rbt.asia/mu/thread/86280998
rbt.asia/mu/thread/86289130

>same style of bitching and insulting in both threads

>lol. if you believe that's a timecode you're really dumb.
I meant Unix timestamp, you pedantic little cunt.

And on that subject of "1551726893909":
>Assuming that this timestamp is in milliseconds:
>GMT: Monday, March 4, 2019 7:14:53.909 PM
>Your time zone: Monday, March 4, 2019 7:14:53.909 PM
Isn't it rather strange how the previous thread in the image has that same image posted at 19:14:53 on 4th March?

delete this disgusting shit from my thread, dickhead

jesus christ, your autism is off the scales. i didn't read your wall of idiocy. get a life.

This is also quite a decent album. Tasty female vocals too, unlike Shittytron.

Attached: biMENTAL.jpg (800x800, 262K)

And once again Ladytronspammer resorts to insults and avoiding the point when he gets completely proven wrong.

You're the one who looks really dumb here, kid. That filename was a timestamp of your previous image so it looked like it wasn't you posting it. If you were mature enough to admit it when you fuck up, maybe you'd get somewhere on here.

>72 posts
>12 posters
Looks like the Ladytron spastic hate club has been through here.
It was a good album for how long they'd been away, and I'd say their record of not releasing any bad LPs is still going strong. Really enjoyed it.

>I'd say their record of not releasing any bad LPs is still going strong.
Gravity The Seducer is shite.

>Looks like the Ladytron spastic hate club has been through here.
you better bet that. i'm entertained by how insistent they are. they are more triggered by the day.
>It was a good album for how long they'd been away, and I'd say their record of not releasing any bad LPs is still going strong.
indeed. not even one bad album in a 20 years career. that's something.
>Really enjoyed it.
that's nice to hear.

you just don't like it.

what the hell is that? please, stop trolling. ladytron is superior to any artist you pretend it's great.

>you just don't like it.
Because it's a bad album.

Nah, Ladytron's pretty shit.

Attached: Ill Considered 5.jpg (1400x1400, 2.27M)

prove it that it's bad

you're not even persuasive. why? because that's a fake opinion. you don't believe in it.

Because by spamming Ladytron just because Marnie is your waifu, you effectively made us all allergic to Ladytron. We told you. That the only thing you would accomplish would be that we would avoid Ladytron like plague

That's my opinion. It's impossible for either of us to prove a subjective belief as being the correct answer. Our opinions are just as valid as anyone else's on the subject whether they agree or not.

>implying there is a way to persuade you
I'd much rather annoy you, you're a funny retard. Here's another good album.

Attached: Every Night Something Happens.jpg (500x500, 70K)

I tried to get into this album but gave up after first track, too repetetive for me.
I will give it another chance someday but now i need some room and couple of breaths.
You know what i mean nig?

Ladytron is stupid and gay.

ladytron is awesome. your dumb opinion is childish / idiotic.

>nig
you don't seem the kind of person who appreciates quality synthpop. stick to your memerap, dude.

Imagine being on this high level of fucking projecting
You're clearly angry and confused
Try another day, for now go get some sleep
I'm not listening to rap
I love synths
Again, youre projecting hard

>quality synthpop

Disagree. Liking Ladytron is childish (if you were a child in 2006). Liking them in 2019 is absurd.

It would be more believable if your grammar and use of punctuation changed too.

Not the same person tard.

This thread is fucking cancerous. Stop evading my filters you fuck.

This. Ladytronspammer is cancer and autism mixed and personified.

you wot, pleb?

shut the fuck up, whiny pricks. your posts are completely offtopic and cancerous. stay on topic or fuck off.

Attached: p01bqm45.jpg (960x540, 63K)

YES, QUALITY SYNTHPOP.
youtube.com/watch?v=vHufYLxIwU8

you're confusing anons here

LOL you're terrified of being ignored.