This album still blows me the fuck away, how? There is just so much cathartic energy in this...

This album still blows me the fuck away, how? There is just so much cathartic energy in this. So many points of just letting it all out fucking christ. The Big Gloom is still in my top five songs.

Attached: aDxcizI.jpg (1920x1200, 444K)

This.
Going to 2 HANL shows in Brooklyn next week. Going to let out a lot of energy.

i hope you get stomped to death in a moshpit

EVERYBODY SAY IT WITH ME: FUCK INXY!

FUCK INXY!!!

FUCK INXY!!!

do we have to have a HANL thread every 5 minutes? is this just something we're gonna have to endure?

i remember the first song being unique and cool and then the second one was some gay hang on come together pop song so i turned it off

thanks frens

Attached: apu thumbs up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

FUCK INXY!!!!!!

FUCK INXY!

cringe

Can't tell if you're saying Eternal Worm is good and Bloodhail is bad. Or if you're saying Bloodhail is good and Big Gloom is bad

lucky man, don't know if i'll ever get to see them

FUCK INXY!

based inxy

I've always thought Bloodhail was wildly overrated. Still, if you dropped the album after the second track, you're definitely missing out. At the very least, skip to the end and listen to the last two.

you lucky bitch

Op here holy shit I never would've imagined you'd show up in this one off thread I made while high and listening to Deathconciousness lol. Thanks for making this thread live.

ARROWHEADS! ARROWHEADS! ARROWHEADS! ARROWHEADS! ARROWHEADS!ARROWHEADS!ARROWHEADS!ARROWHEADS!ARROWHEADS!

I prefer Giles Corey.

this