Speakers&headphones&home theatre&amps

>Speakers&headphones&home theatre&s

What and which ones are you using for music/tv/media?

Attached: gettyimages-200195016-001-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 425K)

laptop speakers

bluetooth speaker from my laptop or JBL305's from my desktop

and that bluetooth speaker is the Aiwa Exos 9 (highly recommended)

> speakers
Beovox S30
£10 waterproof bluetooth speakers
> headphones
ATH-m40x
AKG k240
£10 bluetooth earphones
>amps
Old yamaha natural sound I got from a church (overkill)
schiit valhalla (overpriced garbage)
>turntable
project debut 2

I've spent about £500 over my life on headphones, and they all broke because I was careless.

Audiophilia is a stupid meme that I wish I had never got into. My antique speakers are very nice but I mostly either use my audio technica headphones or the bluetooth speaker (in the shower). Headphone amps in particular are really stupid.

Vinyl is fun to get into though, hunting in charity shops is good fun but honestly I mostly end up buying shit like bruce willis records. You don't even need a turntable to get into vinyl imo, just get a few frames for displaying them and you're good.

So headphone amps or dacs are not worth it in your opinion?

Unless you are producing music, I'd say no.
This is maybe just me, but when I was into that stuff I'd spend a lot of time listening to the same tracks over and over to see how they sounded through different equipment. Testing and testing trying to get things to sound perfect. And I'd be listening to really well-produced stuff that wasn't necessarily my favourite, I'm just listening for the sound not the music.

Now I just use spotify and decent headphones and I listen to way more music and way more variety of music.

again

this is what I mean. You spend too much time thinking about equipment instead of music, it's lame.

>telling you to take technology discussion to the technology board means i care about equipment
very based retard

no, that's not what I meant.

I meant that I agree, this is a /g/ related topic, and audiophillia is a /g/ hobby. As a refromed audiophille I think it made me listen to music less.

no one asked, fuck off back to your designated board, thanks.

oh I see, you're poor

i have more money in audio equipment than you have in your bank account. stay on your designated board.

Don't make things up, it's unbecoming.

if that’s what you need to tell yourself to get through the day.

Attached: BE781E25-0F1F-433B-9BAB-5E93D5B0BFF0.jpg (3872x1356, 1.25M)

Right, so you think this thread belongs on /g/ but you just posted your setup in order to prove a point?

yes, to tell you to fuck off to /g/. thanks and bye.

Why would I go to /g/? Seems like people have started posting their setups here.

because you belong there. now stay there.

>still isn't discussing music

like you're doing right now?

ladies first

please maam, i insist, women and children first.

Yeah alright then lol

bye bye! bye! bye bye!