THIS DUDE WHAT

Attached: ACE4CF32-0A03-42ED-A490-3664B686A113.jpg (865x1390, 156K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/7yob4h/thom_yorke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was he really just another soulless celeb narcissist from the start? I feel like his younger self would be ashamed if he could see this picture. I guess looking back he always used an exaggerated appearance and some amount of put-on attitude for show, but some of his weirdness was believable as just a genuinely weird guy being sincere. Pic makes me sad. How does he not see what he has become? Does he just not care? Did he ever care? Were we all duped?

Based

Yes

based

yes

Those sandals lmao

Based

Fuck irony and sarcasm

No one is genuine anymore, we’re all giggling and to ourselves and to those around us because each and every single one of us is on the joke, it’s fucking pathetic and I hate it. I just want to live a real life and be surrounded by sincere people

Yes

Those sandals lmao

good thread chaps

Based

he's been having a midlife crisis since about 2007 which is when he started cheating on his wife with young thots and growing a meme beard

Fuck irony and sarcasm

No one is genuine anymore, we’re all giggling and to ourselves and to those around us because each and every single one of us is on the joke, it’s fucking pathetic and I hate it. I just want to live a real life and be surrounded by sincere people

Those sandals lmao

Based

Based

he's been having a midlife crisis since about 2007 which is when he started cheating on his wife with young thots and growing a meme beard

Yes

>he doesnt realize the system we live under relies on falseness to survive

he's so much more attractive than 20 years ago.. HOW

good thread chaps

good thread chaps

Those sandals lmao

Yes

Fuck irony and sarcasm

Based

that is a based message

Was he really just another soulless celeb narcissist from the start? I feel like his younger self would be ashamed if he could see this picture. I guess looking back he always used an exaggerated appearance and some amount of put-on attitude for show, but some of his weirdness was believable as just a genuinely weird guy being sincere. Pic makes me sad. How does he not see what he has become? Does he just not care? Did he ever care? Were we all duped?

He looks like a Waldorf Teacher.

he looks cool

He looks like he'll die soon.

Yes

Based

toasting in epic bread

Whats with the hate the dude looks good af for his age. You jelly wieny ass juggalos dont got a match lmao i WISH i got those stats but ima be DREAMING. Guy got it well deserved, you all just sour he bang hot thots while you eat candy shit rofl

good thread chaps

bossin' those sandals desu

he's so much more attractive than 20 years ago.. HOW

He ugly

>he doesnt realize the system we live under relies on falseness to survive

>he makes nonsense excuses for engaging in falseness when he knows it's wrong and pointless - "the system relies on it" he says

seems to me he's just going through that stage. he's getting up in years and his wife just died, seems like he's trying very hard to enjoy himself. i'm no psychologist but that's the feeling i get. i think it'll change as he gets older.

Did they stop touring when his wife died? I would have just disappeared for like 5 years if that happened to me probably.

Those sandals lmao

Who is that woman, and has she appeared naked?

Also, Thom Yorke has never tried to be commercial musically, and his music has only gotten more experimental. So if he can date hot celebrities, good for him. Idk what your fucking problem is.

OP is a turbo incel who probably wears jeans and gamer tees

They made a moon shaped pool

You can, just be sincere. People will laugh at you but it's ok. New Sincerity is the future.

Dajana Roncione

He's dressed like an ass.

LMAO why would a thot go after a goblin man like him?

I don't see a problem here

shouldn't we be happy for him snatching some hot puss?

It should’ve been me :(

Thom and Jun Takahashi(founder of Undercover) are close friends. I'm sure that he gets tons of stuff for free from Jun.
I guess he doesn't even really care anymore and just wears stuff that he got from his friends and that has been totally misunderstood.

Thank you!

Can someone give me context? I dont follow Pop music.
Is because he is with someone much younger?

the appearance of being anti-celeb and anti-ego narcissist culture was ironically the celeb/ego/narcisissist thing to do in the 90s. it was "cool" to be anti hollywood and celebrity back then which made it hollywood and celebrity to be unhollywood. now that that mentality has become cringe, thom came scurrying back to the red carpets like the rat he is

jonny is making classical scores with penderecki in massive opera houses. thats based. being an insecure manlet with a huge ego for singing like a cunt is not based

it doesn't seem like he has a great relationship with his dead wife

Attached: 1548524918916.png (872x181, 41K)

Geez. That's fuckin awful if accurate. Unless his wife was some kind of demon woman and we just dont know that part.

Based

Yes

reddit.com/r/radiohead/comments/7yob4h/thom_yorke/