What do you use to download your music? I'm a pleb and have yet to find anything that works well

What do you use to download your music? I'm a pleb and have yet to find anything that works well.

Attached: pirate.png (511x370, 169K)

soulseek

>downloading music
>being this much of a cyber sperg
Just go the the record store and buy a cassette like everyone else you pretentious hipster.

> you pretentious hipster
> recommends physical formats
Actually inbred

bandcamp

Rebbeca Blacc Tek

uloz (dot) to

hello
fbi agent
welcome back
and go fuck yourself

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (800x450, 125K)

just doing my community service, via vpn

youtube mp3
i add a cover with mp3tag

if it's not on youtube i go to spotify and record audio with camtasia studio

Attached: humba gumba.png (485x443, 25K)

Attached: untitled.png (661x461, 717K)

i didnt do it your honor
>but we have your online screenshots on Yea Forums
>guilty
>10 years in a federal supermax
>life fucked, gets anal raped by sixnine, who is a huge faggot prison bitch

deezloader remix. explots a bug with deezer that lets you download any album/track they have in 320kbs with semi accurate info. They have a lot of stuff, even some obscure stuff, but they obviously don't have everything. Currently though, theres a problem because they just updated the login method to require captcha. You can get around it by using a vpn and switch to poland or norway or another country that doesnt require captcha yet.

would works great for me though, i allegedly could have 50-60 albums ive maybe or maybe not grabbed over the last month since deleteing potentially spotify

myfreemp3 (dot) cc

soulseek
if it's not there i'll do a google search for [artist] [album].rar site:.ru , if I still can't find it I'll check the archive, this, or a private tracker (don't use them normally because my ratios going down makes me feel bad, kek)

soulseek is usualy fine for things that aren't retardedly obscure though

youtube audio quality is shit, the bitrate is low and youtube applies algorithims to the audio that do stuff like compress it or make it louder/quieter

On google
[Name of the song] 320kbps

>consumes music in binary through a network of computers
Pretentious futurist hipster scum

> doesn't just play his own music
Disgusting

>actually 'playing' music rather than having an organic brain disease which, in the process of destroying the auditory cortex, excites the neurones so as to creates a facsimile of sound which only you can 'hear', bearing a close resemblance to an eternally looping kazoo drone
pleb

>is not deaf from birth
lmao

spotify for obvious convenience.
If its not in conveniencefy, Redected. Just good look in getting a invite or a interview and passing.

mu archive, rutracker