I separate the art from the artist

>I separate the art from the artist.

Attached: 32C38503-6AE2-4AA1-AAB1-A60226D08129.jpg (540x568, 26K)

>the inventor of electricity was a bad man, so i live in the dark

> electricity
> invented
well, you do live in the dark

this lol

ANTONIO MEUCCI INVENTED ELECTRICITY AND HE GOT ROBBED. EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT!

Attached: 1D5CC67C-976F-40CC-B34F-64C093028754.png (1000x1151, 271K)

>i argue semantics on the internet and pretend to not get the point the person is making so i win yay. bag of chips for me!!!

hahahah
underrated

>i argue semantics
>the inventor of electricity
you must be really, really fucking stupid. Don't you use the word "semantics" here.

Samefag

Extinguish your asshole, physics genius.

>alternating current was here and people had lightbulbs growing from trees in prehistoric times, and had lightshows and cooked on electric stoves so the widely used blanket term 'invented electricity' doesn't apply, i am stubbornly standing by this because i mist be right in a thread full of anonymous people

kill yourself, or at least go back to r*ddit

>so the widely used blanket term 'invented electricity'
Shut up already. It's not widely used, and it never was. Its meaning is the physical fact of electricity, period.
Reconsider your life - perhaps you'll learn something new other than a fake sense of being superior on garbage sites via lying.

>the inventor of *the incandescent lightbulb was a bad man, so i live in the dark
ftfy

It's a very widely used phrase 'Edison invented electricity'
You must be Swedish

"The inventor of electricity" is a lot less words than "the first man to harness the movement of electrons for useful work", and means the same thing for all practical purposes.

>It Put's the Lotion in the Basket

Attached: tiensro.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Is cute doggo with cool hat supposed to be bad?

>It's a very widely used phrase
"Edison invented electricity" -
the biggest search engine in English speaking countries gave me puny 4,110 results, many of them are threads on question sites like Quora where it's explained why you can't invent electricity and these two words can't be put together. It's not widely used, you're a liar here, you should admit it to yourself and get over it.

Shut up you harmful, big-mouthed idiot, shut up.

>harmful

You are that braindead that you think google search results are the equivalent to what is in the modern vernacular? It's a phrase people use, like it or not. I'm not lying, this has been my experienve growing up in America. You won't find everything correctly represented on the internet. I'm impressed that you're this retarded that you searched. Even moreso that you admit it and are touting it as evidence.

Yikes and zoink-pilled! This is a seriously problematic submission! Uh oh! Looks like our little server monkeys will have some censoring to do! Haha!

So that’s why aphex twin is quite popular

this pepe funny

It's really funny that you're so picky and detailed looking for flaws in sentences and expressions but then you use Google search to test your arguments and points of view.

You may not be retarded, but you are saying things that belong to a retard.

I don’t. Lingua Ignota is a primal example of this.

She forces herself to “getting raped” by other dudes

Her whole personality is based on self destruction

Attached: stranger_danger.png (622x353, 372K)

I don't understand. Does this picture imply I am a dog? That is quite untrue.

>i seperate the fart from the fartist

would you fuck me? i would fuck me. i would fuck me hard

Yea Forums - Music

I separated your mum from her anal virginity

underrated post

Bumping for this hysterical electricity back and forth

>edison
>bad
elige uno

FPBP OP BTFO