Why does everyone take this new documentary as gospel and definite proof of him being a child mollester when it seems...

why does everyone take this new documentary as gospel and definite proof of him being a child mollester when it seems very similar to what he was on the stand for?

Attached: 69C0D564-AA81-456D-91FD-494B97631865.jpg (727x1127, 187K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b3l7Zfv5hOU
youtu.be/bVLdN469twM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

8 year olds dude

Attached: Nonce.jpg (1242x1308, 168K)

It's the current culture. Believe victims be matter what. All it takes for someone to get fucked up now is a documentary on HBO or BET.

It's called being brainwashed
You are also brainwashed if you believe 'everyone' is going along with this, you need to look on twitter and youtube. There are many more who *don't* believe the who are very vocal

op here
thy pulled his voice from a simpsons episode
multiple radio stations are no longer giving him airtime

>It's called being brainwashed
No it's not, it's called processing information in an unbiased and objective fashion, unlike all the rabid MJ fans who'd still loudly proclaim his innocence even if he were in front of them sodomizing an infant.

A group of people already did that with dedication, on the basis of US law. That is, the jury of his criminal trial. I believe they looked into the matter “a little” more in depth and with more access.
Found not guilty.

You are not looking at it in an unbiased way. You are believing two giys who previously lied. The documentary is extremely biased. Honestly thinking a few radio stations pulling music meams shit, they did that with Cosby and now his show is back again after the initial outcry. MJ will sell more music as a result of this. This is all for publicity. I do not say he's innocent. But I damn sure don't pretend to know he's guilty. It's selling news though.

>who previously lied
By saying he was NOT a pedo, which means your own logic dictates that.........

you sound like a dirty pedo

Pedo piece of shit how could you diss me bitch

Attached: eminem-mask.jpg (620x400, 91K)

No, I'm saying liars lie. They changed their atory years agoz If you assume they changed their story, then they previously told a lie. So whatever they say today could be a lie

didn't Macaulay Culkin and Corey Feldman both say that nothing ever happened to them with him?
not proof of innocence, but interesting

Attached: 1380346627684.jpg (340x508, 13K)

You sound like you worship CNN and are unable to think fpr yourself and have terrible judgment and you rush to believe fake bullshit because your own life sucks so you want to tear down others. And you're a male feminist who rapes women but is a social justice warrior accusing others of what he does

If you claim them saying he WASN'T a pedo is a LIE, then, in that same universe, by your own rational, it MUST mean that the truth is the opposite, are you really this stupid or just pretending ?

wow, projecting much !

No because liars don't tell the truth

Not me. I only lick the toes of teenagers and watch Fox News. Cosby innocent!!!!

The Jews hate him for naming them

footfags get the rope

Michael Jackson was a pedophile

If you acknowledge that the specific LIE is the following statement 'Michael Jackson is not a pedo', then what does that make him ? Think carefully before you reply if you don't want to embarrass yourself further.

The blacks won’t throw him under the bus

Why didn’t any girls ever sleep over? They’ve got more holes to use.

To me that is proof that MJ is innocent

The people who process information in an unbiased and objective fashion are the ones that say Michael Jackson is innocent.

Wade Robson testified under oath that he was never molested by MJ or saw any molestation occur. If you believe he's telling the truth now, then he committed perjury in 2005 and charges should be filed against him.

So where are you going to stand on this issue? Did Wade Robson tell the truth then but is lying now, did he lie then and is telling the truth now and he should be charged with perjury, or did he lie both times and should be charged with perjury?

You did not do your homework, you need to go back to the actual case and see how his story changed. He's a liar. You don't believe the car is red because the liar told you the car is not red and then changed his story and said it's red. You recognize he has no credibility. I think you are too dumb to know how this argument works. He changed his story many years ago. If someone says they didn't kill someone and then years later says they killed a guy, you don't automatically know which story is a lie just because one came after the other. The second story is not automatically true. Unless you are a fool. Investigators are not fools.

No, that would be the foaming at the mouth, pantie pissing lifelong Jackson fans in denial who're having a hysterical meltdown all over social media at the moment, I include you amongst their number.

You're having the meltdown. If he's so guilty, then it shouldn't bother you that people have legitimate questions. You should be able to explain perfectly why the accusers lied. And you should be able to explain why investigators found nothing and he was found not guilty. Instead you're losing your shit and hurling personal attacks, an obvious sign of desperation

>oof & yikes pilled
YOU are acknowledging a specific statement as a lie, that statement is as follows, 'Jacko no pedo', YOU are satisfied that this statement is a lie, an untruth, a falsehood...... hoisted by your own petard it seems.

We don't know, hence why the documentary is biased. It presumes he is telling the truth when hw is an admitted liar. Awfully silly.

I'm not the one engaged in furious mental gymnastics & somersaulting cognitive dissonance, that would be yourself & your bruddas.

He has given two accounts. One of them is a lie. Both statements were given in the past, thus he "previously lied" prior to the documentary. It ain't rocket science. You must be 14.

If you knew the case facts, you'd realize the people with cognitive dissonance are the ones who seemingly can't accept that he was, in fact, found not guilty. There's a lot left out of the documentary deliberately. And I'm not saying he's innocent! I'm just saying there is more to it, and Wade lied. That's just a fact. It doesn't mean MJ is innocent. It's okay to have queations. It doesn't mean you're a disbeliever or whatever. Calm down.

See read it again slowly if you didn't understand it the first time, actually more like 4th time now, it's starting to get a little tiresome having to hand hold you through the babby steps of such basic reasoning.

MJ defenders:
>court documents
>contradictory testimonies
>evidence presented to courts
>logic

MJ accusers
>he looks weird
>he likes kids while being male
>this legal book is strange
>internet myths
>b-but the news wouldn't lie to me

>found not guilty
On account of since retracted testimony.

strawman nonsense

Part of me wants to believe he was so damaged during childhood that he wanted to recreate, or re-imagine a childhood as an adult in a pure sense.

It's really unlikely though, he was smart enough to leave culkin and feldman alone given they were the most famous kids around him, they would have more weight for his defense.

this

those are the only "evidence" any accuser ever throws out online though.

>he was smart enough to leave culkin and feldman alone given they were the most famous kids around him
This guy gets it.

>after someone changes their story, i believe the second story more

>culkin and feldman tell the truth and are totally normal people

ding ding ding

THE MUSIC INDUSTRY IS FULL OF PEDOPHILES, BE IT TALENT, MANAGEMENT, ETC ETC

IN FACT, ALL OF SHOWBIZ IS LIKE THIS

THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE OF ANY ARTIST IN THE INDUSTRY OFFICIALLY, TO EITHER BE A PEDO, OR HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF IT, MICHAEL JACKSON WAS LIKELY BOTH, AS MOST CHILDREN BROUGHT UP IN SHOWBIZ WERE GROOMED AND MOLESTED THEMSELVES BY HANDLERS IN THE INDUSTRY, WHO ARE ALL PEDOS

TO KNOW ALL OF THIS, AND ALL SMART PEOPLE DO KNOW IT, AND THEN HAVE THE FACT THAT MICHAEL JACKSON SLEPT WITH YOUNG BOYS AND PAID FAMILIES JUST TO SPEND TIME WITH THEIR YOUNG BOYS....AND NOT BELIEVE HE WAS FOR CERTAIN A PEDO, IS TO BE COMPLETELY RETARDED + INSANE

samefag

You're on your own now sorry, not going to keep repeating myself.

ALLCAPS AND COMMON SENSE PILLED

Widely known quincy jones anal fuck musicians. Tupac would not and is ded

Mj might be guilty af but that don't mean i trust the media or faggot home alone or corey who admitted he was raped and corey haim too in the industry. mj put a curse on spielberg, whi was gonna have him star in hook. They're all faggot pedo scum, i don't believe any of em.

You don't know which account was a lie you absolute fucking retard

JEW ME SUE ME
EVERYBODY DO ME
KICK ME KIKE ME
DON'T YOU BLACK OR WHITE ME

Attached: 1527084426062.jpg (1500x1494, 303K)

t. dan reed

>EVERYONE IS A PEDO EXCEPT FOR MICHAEL JACKSON DESPITE THERE BEING AN EXTREMELY STRONG CASE AGAINST HIM!!!

>michael jackson is a pedophile even though his accusers admitted to lying about it all and saying they did it for the money!

>his accusers admitted to lying about it all
Objectively untrue.
youtu.be/b3l7Zfv5hOU
youtu.be/bVLdN469twM

>he posted the documentary
lmao

Attached: 1536528839224.jpg (640x640, 71K)

It objectively contradicts the following statement "his accusers admitted to lying about it all and saying they did it for the money!"

now this is shitposting

Y I K E S retard NPC.
Wade, is that you?

No, it's a statement of fact.

>hur dur NPC
Makes a change from hur dur kike heeb rabbi I suppose but it's still lazy as fuck.

Tupac was a gay nigger mate

This! Using girls would be the logical thing to do

>Michael Jackson is a pedo despite there being no case that holds water whatsoever against him!
>The fact that there is audio-recorded evidence that the original 1993 accuser's father conspired to extort money out of Michael Jackson, there is documented evidence of the "confession" of molestation being elicited while the child was on laughing gas, and the documented evidence of the child involved in the 1993 accusations fleeing the country every time he was called to testify in court and the accuser's father committing suicide after Jackson's death -- all of that plus the mountain of other evidence in Jackson's favor is entirely irrelevant to me so that I can continue to push this salacious, slanderous, and categorically untrue narrative about a man who is no longer alive to defend himself!
Eat a dick.

see

He’s innocent

oh dear, it's retarded

Attached: mj facts.jpg (640x914, 223K)

NPCs. /pol/ was right again

Attached: 1539343926550.jpg (992x1024, 307K)

>in an unbiased and objective fashion
just like the HBO doc, right?

He's innocent. The Jew media has decided to "cancel" his legacy for two reasons, 1. to distract from the recent Harvey Weinstein proceedings, and 2. out of spite, because Michael Jackson stood apart as an independent actor from the jew, calling out their influence and even praising Hitler. He's also an easy target because he was a very strange, troubled man.

>thy pulled his voice from a simpsons episode
it was already released. are they re-releasing every dvd/bluray of that season without that episode? lmao

dude you lost just STFU

>(You)
Happy now ?

He's guilty as fuck always has been.

You guys killed the king of pop, now you want to desecrate his corpse?

Attached: 4FCE1513-EE79-4AA8-BC3F-489CD6F84E22.jpg (1200x711, 79K)

wasn't even him, but you sound like a schizoid

Attached: 1518366652632.jpg (702x702, 94K)

>the king of pop
But Rick Ashley is still with us ?!

fuck off nonce

>I know, I'll prove that nobody ever lies about sexual abuse by falsely accusing somebody of sexual abuse. brilliant!