Who got it right?

who got it right?

Attached: topsters2 (2).png (644x644, 94K)

shabazz palaces

your mom got it right in the butt last night

oh fuck, sorry, I actually meant to put up CLPPNG. I'm not even meming, I was listening to S&M when I put together the chart and absent mindedly chose it instead of CLPPNG

MTI is the one that makes the least sense. Oblivion Access would work. Anyways they're all pretty different I don't think one really "got it right" over any other. If I had to rank em I'd say
>TMS
>MTI
(power gap)
>CLPPNG
>Peggy

MTI makes perfect sense, you just haven't been redpilled to the fact that literally every experimental rap album sounds almost exactly the same

FPBP

>Experimental rap

It's literally just modern day take on memphis hip-hop.

ugly mane obviously

MTI was experimental in practice but pretty derivative of memphis underground rap. The noise sections he produced for it were isolated. Over the course of the three sided tapes he started really experimenting and it culminated with Oblivion Access, Uneven Compromise, and On Doing An Evil Deed Blues. All masterful experimental hip hop records that proved he was more than just a white guy rapping like three 6 mafia. MTI is great though don't get me wrong.

you should also listen to playaz circle if you haven't heard it

I thought three sided tapes was just like old shit he didnt know what to do with. You can hear how much younger he sounds on a shit ton of tracks

>white

maybe I honestly don't know. Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure Uneven Compromise came out before MTI
yes?

Attached: liluglymane.jpg (330x285, 15K)

that's not actually him btw, stop trying to find a good white rapper

death grips > LUM >>> clipping. >>>>> JPEG

and for the record almost every other LUM album is better than that one so listen to them. same with grips.

can we stop this "JPEGMAFIA sucks because I'm triggered" meme?

triggered about what?
the music isn't as good as those other artists.
to even compare it to actual intelligent artists like death grips or LUM is unfair. and clipping. is almost just like... a way better version of JPEG.

I dont think jpegmafia sucks ive been listening to him since 2012

Other way ‘round my young nigerian

nvm I assumed this was a continuation of the "I'm now going to cherrypick lines out of Veteran to try to prove that he hates white people" meme. he's still better than Clipping though

JPEG makes not very good attempt at noise hop nor industrial hip hop (IMO). songs like real nega give me a headache. and I'm not really a fan of the whole, not to be racist but, "nigger rap." low IQ lyrics make my music pecker quite flaccid.

Death Grips > Clipping > JPEG > Dog shit > LUM

Can't get too much into JPEGMAFIA for some reason. Production is interesting, but his lyrics really stand out in a bad way.

Why is LUM on this list anyway? He's not even experimental.

>He's not even experimental
t. has only heard MTI and not his masterpiece third side of tape

>Real Nega
nobody thinks that's a good song, the rest of the album more than makes up for that misstep
also,
>I'm not racist but I'm just going to unironically say nigger now

I think it's an alright song

But he does suck though.

you don't exist

Nah he got it right

I don't call people niggers, but "nigger rap" is a convenient term for "sub-90 IQ black person who uses the word nigga 48 times every song." seems fitting enough to me.

All trash besides Death Grips, even though Death Grips are homophobic and have made songs in the past about Homophobia including Dilemma.

Still gay, still love death grips

The one the white man made

Well they hate you, trust me.

They can't hate me more than I hate myself

He actually makes derivative trash though, and his whinny hypocritical persona isn’t helping him out.

How long is it going to take for people to understand DG has always been more of a electronic punk act than a hip hop one?

>always
Exmilitary is fucking hip hop dude.

wew