Yo is it just me or does this album actually kinda fucking bop??

yo is it just me or does this album actually kinda fucking bop??

there's a few tracks that are sleepers but goddamn there are a couple of slappers and this is coming from someone who normally HATES the 1975

Attached: 1024px-A_Brief_Inquiry_into_Online_Relationships.png (1024x1024, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ol65fVH-B2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

been saying this since it came out
its super good

go away, shill

it's okay.

self titled is still better. still haven't bothered listening to the one with the stupid title.

go away, boomer

that one actually had a few really good synth pop tracks, a LOT of filler tho

i've never actually listened to either of the first two apart from the singles, but holy fuck, tootimetootimetootime, love it if we made it, sincerity is scary and it's not living (if it's not with you) all fucking rock

I've been kinda rooting for them ever since their debut since i always felt they had the potential for greatness and they finally came through on this one

>bop
>and this is coming from someone who normally HATES the 1975
sure

why is this so unbelievable? the album is much different than most of their past material

>yo is it just me or does this album actually kinda fucking bop??
be genuine

okay the album itself as a whole isnt incredible but theres some pretty fucking good tracks on it

this one is def a little different but honestly, a lot of it isn't foo far off the first album- coincidentally, the singles are the worst part of the s/t. stuff like I've Never Been More In Love reminds me very much of the s/t.

Highlights from the first album, at least for me: Robbers, Heart Out, Talk, Sex

good sex music too.

gee wiz I wonder if this is a shill thread really can't tell seems really natural

i'm kind of drunk and grooving let me live user

i meant the way you were typing. agreed but i don't like the vocals on most of them

No, kill yourself retard

gee wiz I wonder if this is a boomer really can't tell seems really natural

This is trash

I like only I love if we made it
Anything else worth it?

Yeah, just listen to the album all the way through.

It's pretty solid all the way through, minus a few filler tracks at the end.

EPs > A Brief Inquiry > The 1975 > Second album

Their EPs are what caught my attention. So much fucking potential.

youtu.be/Ol65fVH-B2I

Easily their worst. Their S/t and Ilywys are so much better it's not even funny.

really? I fucking hate tootimetootimetootime but love it if we made it is great