When is this goofball faggot gonna get metoo'd already?

When is this goofball faggot gonna get metoo'd already?

Attached: MAC_DEMARCO_PoppyMarriottDork.jpg (1500x1000, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Homophobic_slurs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't he sort of allready with the whole dick filming at a party thing

what was the context of that again? wasn't he just being drunk and goofy and have his dick and balls out at a party? why were minors at the party anyways?

It wasn't career destroying unfortunately
There's got to be some more dirt we can dig up on him, fake a rape allegation, anything

A girl my GF knew in high school apparently got molested by him when she was underage. Dunno too much about the details just that she had a backstage pass to one of his shows and got coerced into going back to his hotel with his entourage and some other underage girls.

send this to fader or vice or pitchfork plz

Sorry f a g g o t but this board STANDS with Mac DeMarco.

Attached: 1415272212207.jpg (436x436, 33K)

I don't know enough about it nor have concrete proof I'd have to ask my gf about more of the details but she's sworn off his music after hearing about it herself.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

It's not homophobic to use the word faggot you nigger

>It's not homophobic to use the word faggot you nigger
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Homophobic_slurs

I'm gay. Stop telling me what I cannot say, you fucking queer-ass nigger

he's been almost been with the same woman for over 10 years I've seen pics of them together when they're literally like 15 or something, briefly they broke up but got back together. i think the man's been faithful.

Nawh.. they’ve remained consistent since the age of 20.. they were friends at 15 though

saw him groping a girls tits once

last time he was at portland he called a kid up on the stage and put a microphone to his dick while the bassist made a low bwaaaang noise

Attached: binoculars.jpg (919x960, 195K)

good, good, the more dirt on him we have the better

Mac DeMarco is innocent

hell is real, why would you assume hell isn't real? every misdeed you commit is a lash on your soul

>#reeetoo
At some point people will realize blue checkmark twitter hags don't actually have any power and you can just ignore them.

Attached: 084uYFI_d.jpg (640x640, 33K)

mac is a good boy, he dindu nuffin

mac didn't do shit, he just filmed some weird dude who stripped naked and was jerking off on some strangers couch at a party

soon

Attached: syd.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>why were minors at the party anyways?
more like why was he there?
he literally went to a high schooler party after a show in his older 20s. not sure thinking your friend taking their dick out and masryurbating in front of children is "just" being drunk and goofy.