Kicked dogs

>kicked dogs
>broke a guys limb for putting his hands on his waifu (lars)
>practiced black magic sorcery

let's be honest, if dave didn't make decent with megadeth, he'd have become one of the worst criminals in the history of metal, probably murdered people

Attached: dave_picture_12409.jpg (1035x937, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1dK8nBLfvU&t=963s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOD7C390MSw&list=PL7D1195D8278D381F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You didn't even mention when he spilled beer on Ron McGovney's bass and he plugged it into his amp and got electrocuted. Dave is based. I wish everyone in Metallica would die.

Very true, awful stuff

>awful
No, you're missing what I'm saying. Dave in based. The other guys in Metallica deserve to be murdered.

You're exactly right. I too, just like you, wish Mustaine went to prison. I'm glad we agree.

I feel like you're not getting what I'm saying. Dave Mustaine should be the President of some sovereign nation (preferably far away from me) that he knows how to run perfectly because he's really politically inclined (according to his lyrics). Metallica deserves to be capitally executed within said sovereign nation. Preferably via anti-aircraft gun like Kim Jon Un did to his uncle.

I too would accept Metallica to enter my country if they were refugees.

What's wrong with sorcery?

>beating up lars ulrich
is this really something to brag about? a child could break his little goblin limbs

He didn't beat up Lars, he beat up the guy from Armored Saint for hurting Lars

James is the one who kicked Dave's dog.

how is dave so based? i dont even like the band, but everything i hear from him is him being a top bloke.

Not only that but he was a drug addict, and got Jr addicted on that shit too. If he wasn't lucky he could have ended up ruining his and his entire bands life up.

that's pretty metal

Attached: metal dragon.jpg (1225x1225, 269K)

I know guys get old but I saw Megadeth a couple years back and holy shit, it was bad. They tune down to d-standard now as Dave cant reach pitch and hearing Holy Wars as a muddy mess was a fucking travesty. Suicidal Tendencies, however, kicked ass.

if dave would of just made one more album as good as rust in peace, no body would be talking about alcoholica ever again

>Suicidal Tendencies, however, kicked ass.

Did their singer dance around like a cringey retard like he used to?

Attached: giphym.gif (320x240, 985K)

YA TAKE A MODERN MAN

Who cares

You know it. They tore the place apart once they played Subliminal.

James kicked Daves doggo and that is pretty unbased

I SNEAK IN MY OWN HOUSE
IT'S 4 IN THE MORNING
I'VE HAD TOO MUCH TO DRINK

Attached: kanna eyes lens flare.jpg (821x960, 56K)

CUZ I WAS OUT WITH THE BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1dK8nBLfvU&t=963s

Dave was a madman in the early days. Being that fucking geeked onstage and playing that tight is a miracle. Megadeth was a fucking force back in the day, but holy shit how the mighty have fallen.

Nah. That ship has sailed. He sealed his fate when he decided not to change anything in the Mechanix aside from speed. Metallica's version has way more going on. What's sad is that Dave came up with the sweet home alabama part. He was too cocky for his own good and thought that his song was good enough as is, while metallica continued to add on to it until it became something special.

He also allowed Kirk to out shine him on his own song, with a nice sweet first solo and Kirk played Daves solo way cleaner and streamlined the lead work too. It's a little sad when you hear Dave playing the solo because it's almost like he can't pull any of it off. Sloppy, notes cutting off etc.

He also decided not to change his cringy lyrics. He's a part of the Thrash metal movement yet he's writing lyrics like the Hair metal bands were writing. The bands that the thrash movement were rising up against. He completely played himself.

The groove of the song is also lost with the speed build up. He may have not known it, but this was the moment when he lost to metallica forever. It doesn't matter if he's better, It was always too late. He had one chance and he missed it.

>he'd have become one of the worst criminals in the history of metal, probably murdered people

incorrect, he would have started in the tv show the killing as Sarah Linden

Attached: thekilling3x1201.jpg (500x352, 49K)

I always dismiss anyone who brings up the Mechanix as being a 'better song" than four horseman because it's technically more difficult to play because of speed. It lost the entire grove of the song as a result.

dave is fucking based as fuck

lol you fags memeing mustaine like he was some kind of a fucking alpha. his music is shit apart from handful of tunes. no one likes him or wants to hang with him. metallicas best decision in their career for sure. he is the original wanker guitarist.

Attached: pepe_meme'd.jpg (803x688, 141K)

>practiced black magic sorcery
This begs the question. Didn't he curse some kid, and apparently they got injured. He claims this is why he stopped his black magic. But It's hard for me to believe that he didn't try to curse metallica. What if the real reason he stopped doing black magic was because it worked. But not in the way he intended. Let's just say, it ended with a bassist under a bus and him unable to forgive himself, turning to drugs until he had no choice but to turn to Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=OOD7C390MSw&list=PL7D1195D8278D381F

source?

He says "said I was out with the boys"
Like he's lying to his partner about being out and doing adulterous things and if she finds out she'll kill him

Source for what? The part where he said he cursed some kid I think was from his book.

You can also just search up "Dave Mustaine Black magic" and there's some interviews he did talking about it. Here's an excerpt from one

"When I got into black magic I put a couple of spells on people when I was a teenager and it haunted me forever, and I've had so much torment. People say, 'Goddamn, Dave never gets a break, he's had such a hard life,' and I just think, 'No, Dave didn't - he got into black magic and it ruined his life'. It wasn't that I was a bad guy or that I had a big mouth, it was that I got into witchcraft and black magic and it ruined my life. Fortunately for me, with all the work and the love of my friends, and not giving up with my guitar playing, I got over it. So I look back now and I think, 'Hmm, I don't wanna play 'The Conjuring''.

I think he goes a little more in depth in his book but I can't remember. Everything else was my theory. He says it has haunted him forever but I feel like someone would have to get more than just a little hurt.

And now Dave's a born-again Christian with Alex Jones-tier paranoid "redpillness"

They came to my 3rd world city two times already but I would've much rather just seen Suicidal Tendencies alone, Megadeth is meh.

Well damn, sorry. I had no idea it was from his book.

Is it any surprise that he's a loony after shooting that much heroin in the '80s and '90s?

I wasn't trying to be mean or something. I'm also not completely sure. I have a vague memory of him saying it but I don't remember exactly where it's from.

because the dogs were fucking Ron's car

Cars dont have feelings

he gave up....it''s finally over