Yeah, I like REAL metal. Morbid Angel, Mayhem, Emperor, Sodom, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, Exodus, Over Kill, Kreator...

Yeah, I like REAL metal. Morbid Angel, Mayhem, Emperor, Sodom, Cannibal Corpse, Candlemass, Exodus, Over Kill, Kreator, Slayer, the list goes on. None of that faggot soiboi nu male shit like Gojira, Sleep, Mastodon etc.

Attached: Youre+welcome+the+salt+right+are+basically+the+new+katana+_a40b907d693dc2057ff6712696e64f5e.jpg (465x715, 84K)

matt seems cool

the chad matt

This is the guy calling people chucks left and right...

5'6 130 lbs

>mfw Children of Bodom

Attached: D1GnVERXQAA3f7L.jpg (1352x1078, 175K)

dont you drag Gojira into this

GHOULS

Attached: 1550267710755.png (554x400, 96K)

>Sleep
new
fucking fag

Yea Forums is a right wing board

Fucking retard

>seething retort
yeah i'm sure you're right

9 out of 10 mu users are marxists though

Don’t care if I’m right or wrong idiot I just want to make fun of you, fucking retard

>american nationalist
>Last name Denmark
WHICH / ONE

no those are just 10-15 discord trannies and about 35 sexually confused easily manipulated teens that think posting mao and marx memes is a personality. they tend to be farthest on the spectrum and as a result are most active on this board giving you the impression that this place is infested with them. trust me bro i have all the data right in front of me. 90% of Yea Forums tilts to the right of the political divide

>Look this meme hat makes me better, even tho i look like a weak faggot, and you could be more attractive and/or smart

>let me greentext my highly original and insightful opinion about some faggot on a music board
you're gayer than he is

Nice, try Deafheaven.

I feel targeted, but not insulted

for someone trying to "make fun" of another person you sound awfully angry.