Easy instrument?

I'm not a musically gifted man but I'd love to learn to play something for fun and to play my favorite music.

Is there an instrument for literally musically dumb people?
I've tried stuff at hand with digital electric keyboards and KORG M01D and also Fruity Loops.
Some say the ukulele is the easiest to pick up and learn while still being a super good instrument.

Attached: steven_ukulele_by_unskillful-d92udh2.gif (645x659, 734K)

learn wonderwall on guitar dude

Bass

Get into sampling

Bass desu, it can be hard if you want to play prog but most other music is just slamming one note over and over

t. Bassist

>musically dumb
Goddamnit, you idiot. Learn to play what you want to play first and foremost. 90% of the whole thing is practice, and mindful practice at that. Tell me, is there an instrument you'd truly love to learn how to play?

sound design is not music

Ocarina.

>The triangle
But really, being good at an instrument is less about talent, and more about if you practice a lot.
Also, if you only want to play simple pieces like pop or rock shit, those aren't that hard on any instrument.

Oh yeah, forgot to say, doesn't mean people AREN'T naturally talented, just saying that you can get pretty far if you're just an average joe who practices a shit ton.

A lot interest me really but my will is weak: whenever I feel I have a hard time learning something I give up fast and go to another hobby, and that's entirely my fault.
It's the worst because music is 100% being consistent.
Electric Keyboards, bass and ukuleles have always being on my sight.

I agree with this. If you have the drive and motivation, any instrument is fair game. Though if you do want something easy and requires a little less knowledge, ukelele is a good place to start. At least from there, discipline can always be transferrable.

>musically dumb people
harmonica? basically guitar is easiest to learn because of youtube instruction and tabs though, plus you can carry it around. I mean unless you're like Ringo-tier stupid

Try electric keyboards. And remember that just about everyone you like failed and failed and failed until they got it right. No one got it right the first time.

I've also heard ukuleles, even good ones, are among the cheapest instruments one can get, perfect if you're not right or still not planning to get into music seriously.

Saxophone
Just learn correct embouchure and how to finger the notes on the staff

>right
I meant "rich", I can't english today.

Your vocal cords

>I'm not a musically gifted man
this just means you haven't learned anything yet. Nobody is just magically "gifted". Some people just practice more than others and/or have better taste.

double bass

The real problem is that every instrument has its snobby clique and no novice with self respect wants to be laughed at by them.

I know how to play both guitar and drums, and throughout the years I've learned that shit gear will always turn you away from learning/playing. Get a nice keyboard and have fun.

Get one of these

Attached: sp-404sx.jpg (946x1050, 185K)

I would beg to differ