Her mouth around my cock
My gun against her head
Bang I blow her head off
And said, "Hey baby, you look a little pale. Are you sick?"
And I have lipstick on my dick

anything you want

based brainbombs

honestly just imagine how erotic a pregnant billie's body would be

Attached: currysauce.jpg (968x999, 182K)

hitting her in the head with a hammer? i do a lot.

MAKE HER DRINK

I want to put my burrito in su boca

I want to make Billie Eilish into an obese, filthy, shy nerd. I want her to decline into the sort of girl that would not get up from her massive sofa while she's reading, not even when she feels hungry (because she's got food at hand), not even when she needs to go to the toilet. I want to see her go to a size 18, then to a size 36 and beyond, perhaps. I want her to forget she's ever been famous, and retreat into this shell of a cozy and messy house where she does little but read, play games and eat. Oh, and relieve herself of course. She would release fart after fart after fart from her overworked asshole. And also a plethora of turds. The smell would be intoxicating.

This is almost baby tampon boy-tier

>wanting five soundcloud rappers' sloppy seconds
Why?

I’m hungry.

Stop this shit.

What rating will Fantano give her new album?

I'm guessing a 4/10, 6/10 if he's being generous.

8/10, he has been bullied and bought since the Fader attack piece so he will rate her well like Ariana

someone please post this, i miss old Yea Forums

Who cares if she's ugly? She's really, really dumb.

Context?

Light to decent 6
Screencap this post

NOT GOOD

I was thinking about jerking off to this video later.

She be always cumming back for seconds.

because i don't care who she has slept with

Okay.

but if you shoot her head while she's sukcing your penis wouldn't you shoot your penis???

But it's true.

Also, someone post the coffee gif.

Attached: apreludetocoalburning.png (1080x319, 72K)

You'll regret that.

Industry plant hack

youtube.com/watch?v=PFwUXt_SmMs

I like how he's called her material "boring".

Why do people get so mad if Denzel curry smashes her I get she’s underage but do people actually care enough about this shit

KANGZ believe they’re entitled to sexually violate any white pussy they want.

this pregnancy fetish meme needs to die

who?

collab? you know her type

Attached: 50957426_120385549045407_3900090724658403551_n.jpg (1080x1080, 125K)

WHY DOES SHE TALK LIKE THAT STOP TALJING LIKE A NNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: Capture.jpg (1031x667, 41K)

dragons

I want to be lauren mayberry's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick me into her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo gagas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her lauren mayberry blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo lauren mayberry blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her lauren mayberry hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her lauren mayberry face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into a grown human man.