HOLY SHIT It clicked so mad

HOLY SHIT It clicked so mad

This is really lazy af but catchy af songwriting and now i get why critics loved It when It was released. Idk, it's kind of magical

Attached: IMG_20190307_213808_002.jpg (719x720, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6siGKxcKol0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It is

It's almost pop facism, the songs no other option than to be doing what they're doing, clever lyrics if you look into them, it's so good. Prob my fav punk album and maybe my fav pop album. (JAMC psychocandy is just slowed down ramones)

What of the biggest pleb filters in yhe music industry

i wanna be your boyfriend is proto twee pop
dont @ me

9/10 easy

I fucking shited in my pants when Chain Saw started. Shit is fucking loud

Are you fucking 12 years old

Ramones [Sire, 1976]
I love this record--love it--even though I know these boys flirt with images of brutality (Nazi especially) in much the same way "Midnight Rambler" flirts with rape. You couldn't say they condone any nasties, natch--they merely suggest that the power of their music has some fairly ominous sources and tap those sources even as they offer the suggestion. This makes me uneasy. But my theory has always been that good rock and roll should damn well make you uneasy, and the sheer pleasure of this stuff--which of course elicits howls of pain from the good old rock and roll crowd--is undeniable. For me, it blows everything else off the radio: it's clean the way the Dolls never were, sprightly the way the Velvets never were, and just plain listenable the way Black Sabbath never was. And I hear it cost $6400 to put on plastic. A

Attached: christgau1med.jpg (400x266, 17K)

lol spotted the virgin prog-nerd.

youtube.com/watch?v=6siGKxcKol0

This is literally a perfect song and the Ramones' masterpiece. Imagine all of the geniuses who spent their whole lives making music who never came up with anything as perfect as the bridge these morons came up with.

Oh god, don't tell me he was scared of Beat on the Brat.

Do you listen to the Misfits? They do to 50's pop what the Ramones did to 60's pop.

Attached: Walk Among Us.png (550x550, 595K)

Chainsaw is better.

Critics HATED it when it was released.

Not sure if troll or...

too long didn't listen

We´re a Happy Family would be better without that stupid outro. i personally think that Ramona and Today your Love are the Ramones masterpieces

I was there in the 70s. Critics did hate it. Now, of course, they say differently.

Shits okay

It is a great album Op. Their best one imo.

I'm sure you were.

Why do you doubt him ?