*makes your rhythmic live music event 100000% times better*

*makes your rhythmic live music event 100000% times better*

Attached: ecstasy-tablets-ravejungle.jpg (862x495, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_JKzrzZC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah but it also makes listening to music on your own better so it might be wasted on live shows

Drugs are degenerate

Which is a good thing
praise degeneracy
praise intolerance

*blocks your path as the absolute best drug for music enhancement*

Attached: 1532824839042.jpg (910x768, 87K)

I must be the only person who prefer to take mdma at home with friends, couchlocked without talking to anybody, just enjoying myself and watching them having fun.
Then i put the whole grouper discography for the comedown or i redose for the fourth time like a dumbfuck and start hallucinating because au the MDA build up.

>redose for the fourth time
Permanently damages your serotonin receptors.
Highly recommend never redosing MDMA.

>fourth time

Lad I sincerely hope these aren't big doses, or you're permanently fucking with your brain

I haven't taken the stuff for like 6 or 7 years, my initial dose was 2mg/kg and then a third or half of this for any redose (which gave a good new peak without terrible side effects). I was not doing it more than once every month and a half. The max i took thru the night was maybe 400/500mg once, usually it was more 200mg. I abused a little but didn't fucked myself up badly, i was taking supplement before and after (and i was not a teenager with a still developing body).
No, big redoses are a waste.

Cool man, just making sure

BASED AND PATRICIAN

Attached: 1525420400743.jpg (267x200, 25K)

Thanks for the concern! I always used drugs while trying to minimize the risks for myself and my friends (i'm the sober trip sitter for 90% of our psychedelic sessions, just making sure everybody have a good time and doesn't do anything too stupid). Stay safe too.
Sweet Trip's Velocity:Design:Comfort is still the best MDMA come up album tho.

Attached: 1546194846650.jpg (180x192, 16K)

bitch please

Attached: 91arobEnG3L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 20K)

>Puts me in the danger zone for a stroke

i don't like drugs

are you me?

based and literally redpilled

>taking pressed pills
>taking pressed pills in the form of cartoon characters, logos and emojis

There's literally no telling what's in those shits.

Always get your MDMA in a clear capsule or just in the free form and parachute it.

Yea I feel you. When I did it I kind of liked going out in public but I always weirded some people out and got nice attention from girls every so often. I think I had the most fun with friends who were also doing it where we could control what music we listen to and chill at home.

Man I miss it. It’s been a few years but I really want to try it again. The first time was pure fucking bliss. This is my favorite song to listen to on MDMA.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps_JKzrzZC0

have you taken anything in your life? Then quit talking about things you never knew

I would advise all of you against buying "Ecstasy" from scuzzy people you meet at raves. What is often sold as "Ecstasy" is in fact methamphetamine and will produce a totally different effect from what MDMA (a psychedelic) is supposed to.

I would also advise you all to never take large numbers of Benadryl alone, with friends, in public, or period because it's a fucking nightmare. It's like having a bad dream only you're awake and there are spiders everywhere.

Attached: 1434050629785.jpg (637x641, 91K)

yeah I was joshing with the benadryl, that stuff is fucking awful
I trip sat my friend once when he did 800 mg

no thanks i dont do drUGS

you idiots act like you're the coolest people alive for doing this shit
it's incredibly annoying to listen to you all talk about how great an experience it is to literally poison yourselves then have the audacity to ridicule anybody who doesn't do it

It also wrecks your organs. Don't you get kidney failure if you abuse it frequently enough? It's not even worth it because the effect sucks.

don't take drugs kiddos

yeah and it leads to early dementia
stick to music kids

Poison? Bro things like MDMA have already been proven to be medicinal and actually help some people out there gtfo here

yes

High quality post

>an experience it is to literally poison yourselves
you literally don't
you idiots act like you're the coolest people alive for not knowing basic pharmaceutics and biochemistry

I honestly can't enjoy a multiday festival without this

Attached: 2-boxes-ventolin-inhaler-hfa-100-mcg-200-asthma-medication.jpg (458x458, 31K)

Personally, i like LSD better when it comes to music, MDMA is great but it only makes "the beat" resonate with you, even if by a lot, where as with LSD i much more "feel" the music, the layering, the emotions. i also tried candyflipping which was a really fun experience.

I have however yet to try mushrooms, is music on mushrooms different from music on LSD or is it very similar?

You sound like your 28 and have $500 in your bank

This is all super subjective but LSD I "felt" the music more but on mushrooms I "felt" new layers to the music that weren't actually there; listened to Joanna newsom and it sounded like there were like 3 different harpsichords playing over each other

I used to robo trip back when I was a freshman and literally zero connections.
I only did it a couple times, but in summation: it’s like getting shitface drunk in reverse, where you begin to feel nauseous and sick, throw up, pass out, and wake up feeling great.
But I can’t imagine that shit being anything but detrimental to your stomach. And besides after I dropped acid, all my previous drug experiences were just blown out of the fucking water

Gonna robotrip in these next couple days what should I listen too?

Last times its been ambient vaporwave and animal collective which was very good

regulated expensive sponsor laden music festivals often suck shit no matter how many drugs you've taken

Isn't robotripping more or less a mild robitussin overdose

Mushrooms are completely different from LSD. Mushrooms are way more confusing, have a darker edge, and at least for me I get way sicker and more physically hampered by mushrooms, but some people have worse physical symptoms with LSD.

>Burns your serotonin receptors
>makes you mentally unstable

If you accept the risk - go ahead
But if you pretend the risk doesn't exist, go fuck yourself.

Don’t do it dude. It’s actually really fucking bad for you and not even worth it. Just wait til you can find shrooms or acid or something.

FACTS DXM will make any album a distinct and personal experience

*gives you permanent depersonalization disorder*

>Take 10mg indica edible
>Put music on and close my eyes until the shaking goes away
>Enjoy the hours of relaxed delirium

Attached: rollan.jpg (743x800, 136K)