ITT: we sing Creep by Radiohead one word at the time

ITT: we sing Creep by Radiohead one word at the time

WHEN

Attached: 818rSRNTxoL._SX355_.jpg (355x353, 23K)

I

hate

BUT I'MA CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

uwu

BEFORE

I don't belong here.

And that's it, good work boys.

/thread

*ka-chuck*
(Slight feedback)
*ka-chuck*

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you silly goose? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Swans, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Swan Pond Gang, and I have over 300 confirmed swan kills. I am trained in swan warfare and I'm the top Swan Sniper in the entire Geese armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another piece of bread. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this pond, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of swan killers across the pond and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, swan. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare beak. Not only am I extensively trained in anti-swan combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Geese Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" AAAAHHHH was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn swan. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, swano.

I saw Thom Yorke in a grocery store in LA today. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"
I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw Thom trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here

I don't care if it hurts
I want to have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here

Oh, oh

She's running out again
She's running out
She run run run run
Run

Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
I wish I was special

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
I don't belong here
I don't belong here

whoops haha we were supposed to do it one word at a time weren;t we haha

YOU

JIGSAW

FALLING

IN

JAGUAR

SNEED

TO

FAT

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

reeeeeruuURUU BUHGTT IM A CREEEEEEEEp
weeeRUUUweeeRUUU IMMMAA WEEIINERRRRRRRR
HeeeuryyrrRReeee THE HEELLL AMI DOIN HERe????
HURRDURR I DOOOONT BELON HEREZZ
iDOOOOOONT CAERE IFFFF IM FAAAAAT

Attached: creep.png (497x593, 717K)

INSIDE

Couldn't look you in the eye

Attached: 979.png (1000x1000, 756K)

EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

UGLY

>6699
nice

IM

A

SINGGGGGGGGGGG

Attached: 1551816586023.jpg (400x280, 31K)

michael gira?

Sasquatch, Godzilla, King Kong
Lochness, Goblin, Ghoul, a zombie with no conscience
Question what do all these things have in common
Everybody knows I'm a motherfucking monster

YESTERDAY I WOKE UP SUCKING A LEMON

us a song

SUCKING ON A LEMON

SCATMAN

Creep is literally one of the gayest things I've ever heard.

WAS

I DONT BELONG HERE

CREEP

A

WERE