Johnny Rotten, Marky Ramone Get into Heated Argument during Panel

>youtube.com/watch?v=mUQ2qC9fJcg

>Johnny Rotten & Marky Ramone Almost Come To Blows at Punk Panel as Henry Rollins and Duff McKagan Looked On

Who was in the right?

Attached: Butter Boy vs Chad Ramone.jpg (512x342, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Pad84OgIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marky Ramone’s insane
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Pad84OgIw

they're both thick as pig shit, but at least Ramone had a bit of talent

fucking boomers

A Ramone that isn't dead? Impressive.

There's nothing more embarrassing than old punks.

it's the punk nursing home tour

new punks

>actually thinking the ramones were better than pil

you have to go back.

Attached: 1429569564587.png (594x838, 29K)

they were though

Is he genuinely retarded?

Attached: the butter boy.png (1200x630, 1.19M)

'bout to watch this, but as much as I love PiL and the Voidoids, both these guys are kind of morons. It'd be painfully cringey to watch them try to talk to the actually intelligent people in the punk movement like Richard Hell, Tom Verlaine, Patti Smith, Penny Rimbaud, Ian MacKaye, The Baron Rob Miller, etc.

PIL is ass

yeah, but for some weird reason his IQ shot up about 50 points from 1978 to 1983. It went back down pretty quickly after that, though

>Two old geezers who made bad music get angry over dumb shit
Thanks for letting me know OP

Richard Hell & The Voidoids > Public Image Ltd. > Ramones > Sex Pistols

While nobody actually thinks Ramones were good (and they certainly weren't punk), Lydon was hardly the best thing about PiL. Once he was on his own he just got studio musicians to make a dadrock album.

PiL was pretty good

their first three records are great, poptunes is a top 10 post punk song

Proto-Punk: Stooges, NY Dolls, MC5
NY Punk/No Wave: Ramones, Dictators, Richard Hell, Patti Smith, Television, DNA, Rosa Yemen, James Chance, Suicide, Jim Carroll, Cramps
UK Punk: Clash, Jam, Sex Pistols, Damned, Adverts, X-Ray Spex, UK Subs, Stiff Little Fingers, Buzzcocks, Stranglers, Siouxsie & The Banshees
LA Punk: Germs, X, Fear, Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Weirdos, Dils, Dead Kennedys, Gun Club, Dickies, Social Distortion, Bad Religion
Oi: Sham 69, Angelic Upstarts, Cockney Rejects
Post-Punk: Joy Division, Gang of Four, Pop Group, Chameleons, Killing Joke, Bauhaus, PiL, Wire, Slits, Fall, Mekons
Anarcho-Punk: Crass, Rudimentary Peni, Flux of Pink Indians, Ex, Conflict, Zounds, Subhumans
Hardcore: Bad Brains, Minor Threat, Dicks, Poison Idea, MDC, Misfits, Adolescents, DOA
UK82: Chaos UK, Exploited, Abrasive Wheels, Adicts, GBH, Anti-Nowhere League
Deathrock: Christian Death, 45 Grave, TSOL
Crust Punk: Discharge, Amebix, His Hero is Gone, Fall of Efrafa, Deviated Instinct, Nausea, Martyrdöd
Straight Edge: Youth of Today, Gorilla Biscuits, Judge, 7Seconds, Have Heart, Bane
Grindcore: Napalm Death, Carcass, Nasum
Ska Punk: Specials, Operation Ivy, Choking Victim
Post-Hardcore: Minutemen, Fugazi, Quicksand, Refused, Hüsker Dü, At the Drive-In, Jawbox, Touché Amoré, Drive Like Jehu, NoMeansNo, Slint
Emocore: Rites of Spring, Gray Matter, Heroin, Moss Icon, Hot Water Music, Dag Nasty
Crossover Thrash: DRI, Corrosion of Conformity, Cro-Mags, Madball, Suicidal Tendencies
Pop Punk: Descendents, Jawbreaker, Samiam, NOFX, Screeching Weasel, Thermals, Leatherface, Pennywise
Queercore/Riot Grrrl: Pansy Division, Bikini Kill, Team Dresch
Garage Punk: New Bomb Turks, Gories, Pussy Galore, Reatards, Wipers, Oblivians
Metalcore: Hatebreed, Converge, Earth Crisis
Skramz: Portraits of Past, Gospel, Orchid, Pg.99, Saetia, Daïtro, Raein
Powerviolence: Despise You, SPAZZ, Charles Bronson, Man Is the Bastard
Folk Punk: Days N Daze, Billy Bragg, Ramshackle Glory, Against Me

I disagree with pretty much everything you just said, but I don't care about any of it enough to want to argue with you

The Ramones were good and defined punk music, and are the band every other band now copies when they make punk music.
Sex Pistols were generic hard rock with muh edgy political lyrics, PIL was dogshit sporkcore

That fucking bit where he's talking about being called Speed King destroyed me
>Was it because you were a drummer?
>No
>Does it have to do with the drug speed?
>No
>Is it because you drove fast?
>No, I did something else real fast.
>Ugh I don't even wanna know about that...
>I made love...

>Beat On The Toilet Bowl

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 11.12.05 PM.png (672x526, 313K)