From tyranyyyyy

Attached: IMG_3713.jpg (1041x992, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z0FnPIKrqfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a life and drop dead faggot

based imbred

I'm Tryna get a more interesting life

Thanks user! Can i blow you? Im so poor I sure could use cum as food brother.

not this shit again

Why are people so hostile wouldn't it be cool to see someone from mu actually succeed and trol lthe world

not this douche

I feel like ass for shilling here u dont know me it just seems like the only way

>seems like the only way
you have been given a fuckton of other options which you consistently weasel out of.
so i dont think you feel bad. I think you are just another fuckin attention whore.

I've tried reddit I've tried shill threads I'm playing live soon I'm making the most honest authentic music I can everyone just hates me

thats because you are a whiny cunt of an attention whore.
cut that out and people might hate you less ... until they hear your music anyway

My goal is to get some shred of recognition then fuck off into my cave and never bother anyone again. If I left everyone alone now then I'd never get anywhere

so you say.
it has been mentioned to you several times that you likely wont get anywhere anyway and what you are doing just makes people hate you instead.
im wasting my time, you wont listen. again

Who is this guy

I gotta try I care too much to give up

I'm a musician who wants to be successful who does everything he can and puts his heart and soul into his music just for everyone to tell him to fuck off

I used to support you. Followed your SC and Recc’D you on the sc threads. Now that I’m seeing you do this, I think I can speak for most people here when I say now I wish you stopped existing on Yea Forums
Honestly this is one of the most pathetic things I’ve actually seen an artist do, next to plastic neesound pretending to be anons shilling that one album.
Do us all a favor and at least put imbred in your posts, so I can fucking filter them from now on. Seeing you whine and bitch on Yea Forums about “wah why don’t people like my music” is really fucking sad.

then dont bitch when everyone hates your guts

Just filter all his lyrics

Hey guys Imbred here. Thanks for the love even love you trolls!

Btw can any of you guys make me into a meme? I think that would help me out alot. It doesn't have to be anything spectacular just something clever/witty.

Thanks dudes!

I know it's pathetic I posted in the sc threads and took out ads for a year and got nowhere this is a last resort I hate myself

you should

Why is a music board so hostile to music. I wanna make a seperate board that'll let people shill unashamedly called soundbook but that's been on the back burner bc I've been focusing on my own music. This place is hostile

Yeah? You’ve been doing this for a fucking week. How well has it gone? Just tons of insults and no popularity huh? You should probably do everyone a favor and fucking stop.

I gotta do everything I can. One day I can redeem myself and make people not hate me but I'm just Tryna share art with the world

>One day I can redeem myself and make people not hate me
Nope

If posting on Yea Forums is “everything you can”, then you are the laziest, and probably the dumbest ‘artist’ known to man.

Whatever u don't know me if u wanna hate then go ahead I can't please everyone

I'm playing live soon I'm meeting a drummer next week I'm gna be driving 3 hours and 3 hours back on. A weekly basis just to play gigs. I moved out of the city into my dads place to afford ads what more can I do

SOUNDCLOUD.COM/USDJ
SOUNDCLOUD.COM/DRUGGAMAINE
ZIPPYSHARE.COM/USDJ

For the Cool music fans on Yea Forums. ENJOY ^_^

Here, OP
youtu.be/z0FnPIKrqfM

Attached: Snapchat-2805445555730686499~2.jpg (1440x2392, 103K)

your music is shit, your personality is shit, you are an attention whore and you dont listen to a fucking thing you are told. you lie and make excuses to cover your stupidity
sounds like i know you

Chief just called to let me know that this aint it

you're not pleasing anyone with this pathetic shilling though

Based.
What DAW?

Music is subjective
I know I'm annoying and hard headed but I'm also kind and passionate and I just wanna give the world a chance to know the real me outside of posting an image on a music board

Real Imbred here AMA

I need to shill or no one will know who I am like I said I can redeem myself later

Ableton
(more like..... Unableton llf)
>Imbred
Literally WHO?

Attached: received_409394696287760.jpg (1440x2880, 143K)

your music is bad, stop being an attention whore and spend your time trying to make the music better instead.

Music is subjective I think my riffs and melodies are awesome maybe we just have different tastes

then go somewhere other then the music board.
you cant though.

you can be schizophrenic if you want and just insist that its good because you like it, but dont expect to get what you want continuing like this.

Yeah it would be dope. ""Inbred"" isnt the one though (does he even make good music haha)
it's UNITED STATES DISC JOCKEY

Attached: 0307190909_HDR.jpg (2560x1920, 918K)

B hates me too how is music not relevant to a music board

Nobody wants you here bro. Read the room

your opinion doesn't count lol you're the musician

Yea Forums supports decent musicians who don't shill their doo doo ass music for days straight

based USDJ back at it again

I don't like u either bro so whatever

Like I said I'm. Working on a site that'll let people shill bc everyone needs a platform like that but it's been in te backburner

whatever man just know you're not gonna get any positive reception by shilling like a retard here

I am a soundclap rapper trying to get my art out there. Im like the kurt cobain of trap

Aren’t there soundcloud shill threads posted to contain shitheads like you?

Seeing how he doesnt listen to others opinion and is an asshole attention whore, they probably also dont like him there

They don't work I've posted in them for a year it's the same people who post everyday it's just a circle jerk. I know my isn't the best place for this I wanna make a board dedicated to shilling like this where everyone is welcome to make their own thread like this and support artists but I don't ha the technical knowledge or money to pull it off plus I'm too focused on my own music

Im above that

Didn't post this if I make it I'm giving shoutouts to everyone who supported me in those threads

I hate your guts

Which is no one

there isn't enough engagement in the shill threads, just a shit ton of submitted content with no discussion on it.

Which is why a site where people have their own threads like I'm doing now would be better. People trying to promote their art should t be rounded up in a "containment thread" they should be supported and given a place where they can thrive. There's nowhere on the internet like that and there's a million musicians out there who need it

go to fucking myspace

It gets lost like a needle in a haystack it needs to be a board like this that will give people the opportunity to be seen and share their art like SoundCloud groups used to be

Too bad it’ll never happen because of your incompetence. You can’t even shill properly ffs. Way to let down all those aspiring artists, they probably could’ve fed their families if you actually did more than just talk

This guys whole saga makes me sad because of the fact that he's actually pretty talented but is still in obscurity.

I'm too focused on my own music right now to do something like this and I can't afford to develop a website I'm just sharing ideas so maybe they get made by someone who knows what the fuck they're doing.