Is LADYTRON the best synthpop band?

Attached: 1547424863058.jpg (298x436, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AoCxJkoiDJo
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKSSl_Xm-U
youtube.com/watch?v=z_BSfkTFQ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=v_nTSbgNwxo
youtube.com/watch?v=8mSFL3h9Lgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=AoCxJkoiDJo

No

No

Elaborate

They're the worst band of all time.

No

This

That's a bullshit argument and you know it. You can't even prove your rant.

you cant prove your assertion that they are the best

Those are 2 different things. One thing is to claim a band is the best of a genre and another thing to claim they are the worst of all time. You're trolling, bruh.

Your claim is stupid and unfounded and nobody cares about Ladytron here. Welcome to reality you Brazilian dunderhead.

Alright ladytron poster. Give me (1) one album of theirs to listen to from front to back.

Attached: TODAY, YOU.jpg (1690x810, 282K)

Not him, but Witching Hour. It's a solid 6/10.

even if I was the one who said worst of all time, its no more trolling than you saying best of all time.

its also 14 years old. you mean the 3 since then dont rate?

Witching Hour. Report your opinions after listen to it.
>It's a solid 6/10.
Way too low. It's easily 10/10 or 9/10 if you're extra pretentious.

I can say without hyperbole that Ladytronspammer is the most autistic, least self-aware poster I've encountered in my 11 years on this board.

Stop. I asked if they are the best SYNTHPOP band. Do you understand details?

Translated: the one who pissed you off the most. Old autist, it's time to move your ass out of this terrible board. Thank you.

best synthpop of all time
whatever
my opinion is that they arent. you cant prove that they are, backtracking doesnt help

No, to the contrary. The threads where I made you cry because I edited your faggoty collage were full of memorable laughter. Or the bingo card, you comparijg yourself to an athlete, etc. You are a meme. I would be upset if you left. The well of laughter at your expence has yet to run dry.

Let's clear things up:
Step 1: I asked a question:
>Is LADYTRON the best synthpop band?
Step 2: You pretended they're not.
Step 3: I asked you to elaborate.
Step 4: You started bullshitting me.
Step 5: Profit????

no idiot, I said no, you said elaborate and I did not take your bait. that was another user.
pay some fuckin attention will ya?

>I asked a question:
>Is LADYTRON the best synthpop band?
>We answer "No"
>Have a predictable autistic meltdown
>Profit.

So, you're that thief who steals collages and makes them worse. You're a sad idiot who keeps scanning the board with a glimmer of hope you will find a thread where someone gives you attention for once. You're a pathetic Yea Forumstant who stayed for far too long on this shitty board and it's too jaded to even leave. Get a life.

>Have a predictable autistic meltdown
I'm afraid that's you. When I ask you to prove your dumb claims you start bullshitting. Pathetic.

Hey idiot, you all post in the same cookie cutter style. At least have some personality, ffs.

>n-n-n-n-n-no you.
is that on the bingo card?

um, no idiot. you just cant read English so good
>personality
like your gimmick? no thanks

>the same dumbass projection
Never change

>I want to fix this injustice.
You think you're talking to one or two anons. How cute.

A life without fun is a life not worth living.

Attached: Brazilians are wastes of human flesh.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Well, colour me surprised. I really liked the tone and atmosphere of this album, by the time the second song was over I was throwing the telly out the window. The vocals were pretty great too. Genuinely good record.

Attached: Screenshot.png (540x74, 16K)

please tell me this is a character

Good job. You've given him enough fuel for another month of shiposts.

New Order is, you fucking underage.

They may as well be it's not that high a bar 2bh.

Happiness is over rated

If it was, I'd be honestly impressed. This autismo faggot doesnt have the patience or gray matter for that though.

Attached: thumb_god-damn-thats-edgy-31688314.png (200x135, 18K)

Cool. Give it a few more listens and maybe it will turns into a 5 stars albums. It worked for me.

>implying i don't know about new order
Ladytron surpassed even New Order. And I'm a New Order fan. New Order didn't release only great albums like Ladytron did.

Attached: 1549291850371.jpg (1500x1280, 775K)

>it's not that high a bar 2bh.
Actually the bar in synthpop is pretty high given there are tons of artists. In synthpop it's not enough to have just good songs.

Good songs aren't enough.jpeg
>not a serious genre of music

I am right: good songs aren't enough.

>New Order didn't release only great albums like Ladytron did.
Ladytron haven't released "only great albums" either. Gravity The Seducer is rubbish.

Bullshit. You'd have to be a drooling mongoloid to prefer plastic ass, emotionally dishonest 00s revival synthpop to New Order (which doesnt suprise me because that describes Ladytronspammer to a T).

>Gravity The Seducer is rubbish.
No way. Gravity the Seducer is a beautiful album. It's too subtle for you, buddy.

>too subtle
what the fuck does that even mean

it has absolutely no catchiness whatsoever

it's no surprise they went on hiatus for years afterwards because it's that poor an album

>plastic ass, emotionally dishonest 00s revival synthpop
Are you dumb, pleb? Are you sure you listened to the real Ladytron? Their songs are more emotional than New Order. Case in point:
youtube.com/watch?v=gWKSSl_Xm-U
youtube.com/watch?v=z_BSfkTFQ4M
youtube.com/watch?v=v_nTSbgNwxo
Also wtf do you mean by "emotionally dishonest"? Did you read their minds or what?

Attached: 1542043929429.jpg (397x400, 55K)

>what the fuck does that even mean
It means it's not in your face. It means you have to be a synthpop and dreampop connoisseur to get into it.

>it has absolutely no catchiness whatsoever
Rubbish opinion. All songs are catchy as fuck. Pick Mirage for instance: youtube.com/watch?v=8mSFL3h9Lgw
It's extremely catchy unless you're tone deaf. I don't know what the fuck do you want more from a synthpop track.

>it's no surprise they went on hiatus for years afterwards because it's that poor an album
You got it wrong. They went on hiatus because they got tired of touring and making music for over 10 years. Bands need time to recharge their energy.

Attached: 1439326093598.jpg (1050x693, 157K)

>It means you have to be a synthpop and dreampop connoisseur to get into it.
I've listened to many synthpop albums in my time. GtS does nothing for me.

>All songs are catchy as fuck.
I couldn't hear it. White Elephant is a terrible opener and the album never improves after it. It's just a completely bland mush.

>They went on hiatus because they got tired of touring and making music for over 10 years. Bands need time to recharge their energy.
And Gravity The Seducer is the perfect evidence of them being tired. It's lifeless and a direction they really shouldn't have taken.

For someone who's constantly so desperate to have discussion about Ladytron, you really have a problem with people having strong negative opinions about them.

>GtS does nothing for me.
It happens. But calling it rubbish is a bit much, don't you think? If that is rubbish I wonder what do you say about the REAL rubbish synthpop...

>I couldn't hear it. White Elephant is a terrible opener and the album never improves after it. It's just a completely bland mush.
White Elephant is a majestic opener and it's not even the best song from GTS. It's not mush, it's dreampop influenced synthpop. I bet you call Loveless unlistenable noise.

>And Gravity The Seducer is the perfect evidence of them being tired. It's lifeless and a direction they really shouldn't have taken.
Mellow =/= tired. Sadly you just don't like it and perhaps you didn't give it a fair chance. This album requires a little more patience to get into it.

>For someone who's constantly so desperate to have discussion about Ladytron, you really have a problem with people having strong negative opinions about them.
Of course I have a problem with that. Those opinions are totally against mine. We're here to debate. If you don't like it, find a better thread.

>But calling it rubbish is a bit much, don't you think?
No, I genuinely found it terrible and a huge disappointment. I went into that with an expectation of "it'll be a bit calmer than their other albums but still enjoyable" but I got no enjoyment from it at all.

>White Elephant is a majestic opener and it's not even the best song from GTS.
I can't agree with that. It's a total album killer... which completely ruins the point of it being an opener.

>I bet you call Loveless unlistenable noise.
That's completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand and I'm at a total loss as to why you even mentioned MBV. I've never even listened to a single song by them, let alone a release.

>Mellow =/= tired.
That wasn't said at all. It just goes nowhere. They've gone down a quieter route on GtS but don't know what to do with it.

>We're here to debate. If you don't like it, find a better thread.
I'm not the one getting ridiculously upset that someone else doesn't like a Ladytron album. I offered my opinions on it and you got needlessly angry over it. No wonder you get such harsh reception on here when you treat it like a matter of life and death when it isn't.