Travis Scott will never make another album as good as Days Before Rodeo...

>Travis Scott will never make another album as good as Days Before Rodeo, but his link to the kardashians means he will continue to be culturally relevant for years to come

it hurts Yea Forums

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8XdlQmYpVzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if it makes you feel better, he was never good

it's literally not possible to deny that owl pharoah, days before rodeo and rodeo are not incredibly good as far as trap standards go.

owl pharaoh sucks ass dude cmon, hes never been better than alright

You say that like if trap is worth a damn

Name one (1) single good song by him...

Aight dude

I could name a lot, but you came in here with the intention to just say it's shit anyways.

If youre being serious, listen to Don't Play, Skyfall, Drugs You Should Try, Quintana, Nightcrawler...

Attached: 5c2ba5290717e.jpg (531x635, 35K)

Days Before Rodeo is a 6/10 at the very best, and Owl Pharoah is maybe a 5/10 at the very best. Stop trying to obviously pose as a contrarian to make it look like your enjoyment of Travis Scott should be taken seriously.
Rodeo is one of the best albums of this decade, but that doesn't his other work should be blindly praised.
For me:
Owl Pharaoh: 5/10
Days Before Rodeo: 6/10
Rodeo: 9/10
McKnight: 5/10
Astroworld: 7/10

based denial of trap being a well paying genre poster

AstroWorld was his best album

can't spell crap without rap

patrician taste

THAT FUCKING SAMPLE
TRAVIS WILL NEVER BE THIS HUNGRY AGAIN
FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=8XdlQmYpVzU

based

90210, Impossible, Drugs You Should Try It, Maria I'm Drunk, Skeletons, 3500, Stargazing, I Can Tell, Serenade are top-tier trap songs.

>Rodeo bandwagoners genuinely believe this

Attached: 1528145107739.jpg (453x439, 25K)

get the FUCK out

travis scott has always been normie trash

>travis stans this mad their boo was a one album wonder
lol

That's fine. It's just that one album is DBR.

>that one album is Astroworld
FTFY

Do you really not like Rodeo? Why? For me, it is the single most consistent and well produced trap album ever made. I still think it is genuinely genius.

It is. DBR fags just want to feel special.

It was just really underwhelming to me. Before Rodeo, Travis was just less likely to slather his voice in Auto-Tune and call it a day. That kind of thing was (and mostly still is) one of the prevailing trends of trap rap and as time has gone on; it's gotten more and more monotonous and uninteresting. Pre-Rodeo Travis still had the dark trap atmosphere and would still croon out an Auto-Tuned hook (or verse, depending on the vibe of the track), but he was just as likely to use his raw vocal and actually rap on a track. Ignoring lyrical content, I actually thought he could come through with some pretty flows.

You forgot Skyfall

*pretty nice flows

OP here, that last one wasnt me. I like Rodeo. I think it's on par with DBR, if not a better album technically speaking. I just think DBR and even Owl Pharaoh were ahead of their time, and as a rapper who was up & coming, an incredible feat overall. Look at 99% of soundcloud rappers now - they focus entirely on image and persona, try to gain clout and then rap over some shitty sc producer beats they paid 20$ for and get a lyrical lemonade music video. Travis crafted his own sound, perfected it, and now that he's sitting on top he has no reason to innovate or change anything cause people will just keep buying his shit. that was the point i was trying to make & what bums me out. I mean travis even helped produce Yeezus and you can tell his sound is all over that. He was one of the first rappers to collaborate with Yung Lean when he was still an outsider artist or a "meme". The dude is talented at crafting a musical style, no matter how many 12 year old "rap is crap" posters want to say otherwise ITT.

I don't deny that trap is very profitable, it's just a shit genre

travis had this pretty cool eroded/distorted persona, even if it was actually kanye's puppet back in the days he felt like something fresh and new
like NIN meet (sigh) kanye west

now with astroworld he just established himself as another rapper in the game