Legend

Legend

Attached: 005Kcjj9ly4fyfc45nmzmj30bm0goaa7.jpg (418x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EW2jCPOi0-4
twitter.com/kyledunnigan/status/1103405202911227915
ranker.com/list/women-who-kanye-west-has-dated/celebrityhookups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_relationships_of_Michael_Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=g4_BQdVsu0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He raped those kids

no jew can destroy his legacy, just stop it

They were asking for it.

I ate thos food.

I hate how society broke Michael. I hope his soul is resting and fuck anybody talking bad on a dead man

Attached: 041.jpg (639x895, 65K)

el ayuwoki...

Only black people and gays will defend this silly boy.

>that fucking album cover
Imagine living in the 80s, and in 2 years time, MJ goes from a black guy with a fro in Thriller to a white woman with long hair

Attached: Michael_Jackson_-_Bad.png (300x300, 35K)

Hehe

Attached: INXS_kick.jpg (240x240, 18K)

lemmy babysit yo keeedz

Attached: Mr_Jefferson.jpg (1000x926, 108K)

jesus fuck I'm scared now

>fuck anybody talking bad on a dead man
Are we not allowed to say bad things about Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Henry VIII, or Charles Manson just because they are dead?

where did all the hamburger helper go?

what is it?

> Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Henry VIII, Charles Manson

First of all these people are murderers, not popstars. Second it's a fact that these people have done wrong because of thousands of witnesses.

MJ on the other hand barely has any clear evidence againt him. That means he's merely getting accused of something. In that case he should be able to defend himself which he can't.

this
MJ was cleared of any wrongdoing by the courts. he is innocent. he's been dragged after death without a way to defend himself. I'm the most leftwing, SJW friendly person on this site and even I think this cancel culture thing is out of hand

>courts always make the right decision
>all those people on death row who were cleared by DNA tests after their sentence
>OJ Simpson getting cleared despite obviously being guilty
>being cleared by the courts doesn't count as "defending yourself"

I don't for a second doubt he was a paedo but it's weird how every accusation and witness had either an ulterior motive or an axe to grind like seeking money or never reporting what they saw to the please how being sacked for stealing or whatever and how so many went back on testimony they swore under oath.

How many were intimidated into silence or motivated by greed or vindictiveness.

nonce

A real man, gone from this world.

do you 100% believe that an 11 year old being told he was going to go to jail for the rest of his life if he admitted to being raped should be held to the same standards of perjury as an adult who lies about committing something like tax fraud?

ju-just two JUST TWO
But I think we should forgive him considering that he hated women and believed that they were the worst evil being on earth

Attached: jeffboi.png (1032x544, 923K)

hahahahaha lil zzzabortiongiver comparing himself to pedo jackson

classic memes

LaToya Jackson Exposing Michael Jackson

youtube.com/watch?v=EW2jCPOi0-4

I dont like black people music but I'm listening to thriller right now and will check out some other stuff in his discography later because the media is telling me not to

Not at all.

Michael Jackson may be black people music (not really) but it’s certainly not nigger music.

Is there a chance this was a jewish psyop considering all the shit Michael Jackson gave jews?

twitter.com/kyledunnigan/status/1103405202911227915

Did the jews invite little boys to Michael's bedroom?

Rockstars are surrounded by women wherever they go. Michael instead chose to surround himself with young boys. There were no rumors about his girlfriends and who he was sleeping with AT ALL, this is extremely uncanny for a star of his caliber. All that was ever reported was his relationships with young boys.

he was obviously gay you retard.

There were no reports or photographs or rumors or anything about his boyfriends too. He was the most famous man in the world, paparazzi followed him everywhere. Literal NO mention anywhere about his girlfriends OR boyfriends or his sex life. He was surrounded by young boys all the time though and they slept with him. The logical conclusion is that either he was asexual which would explain his lack of sexual misadventures being reported on the media. OR that he was indeed having a lot of sex, only with children.

nigga are you retarded. he was married two times. once to elvis' daughter. he has children.

how is there no mention of his girlfriends when he has 3 damn kids!?

Imagine yourself as an 11 year old. Imagine you have an uncle who is the coolest guy in the world. He has an amazing red sports car, he always brings gifts for you. AND he gives you money. Imagine this uncle, only a 1000x more. That was Michael to these kids, he was a God to them. Michael was a sick individual but he had an unparalleled charisma. And he used it to groom these kids and their parents and make them bow to their will.

None of the kids look like him.

Attached: 39964.jpg (660x371, 42K)

nah he was just a talented singer and amazing dancer. fuck off he didn't do anything
aghhhhh so you're just a retarded conspiracy theorist. got it. no more (You)s for (You)

None of his children are his biological children
Also
>Married
He wasn't married during large parts of his lives, do you honestly believe it is logical and reasonable that a world famous superstar michael had ZERO affair scandals or side bitches?

>talented singer
yes
>Amazing dancer
yes
>He didn't do anything
Fase. Where there's smoke, there's fire. Why aren't people lining up to accuse Bill Gates of sexual misconduct even though he's the richest man in the world? Michael had good lawyers and a lot of money, that is the only reason he didn't see jail time.

how are they not his biological children lmaoooo you're making shit up now
>do you honestly believe it is logical and reasonable that a world famous superstar michael had ZERO affair scandals or side bitches?
I believe it's very easy to keep that private

Kanye and Kim have an open marriage. Give me the name of one of kanye's side bitches. Just one. If it's not logical and reasonable for a world famous superstar to keep this hidden, surely you can name one right?

I'll fucking wait...

did he diddle kids when he was this cool?

>how are they not his biological children
They look nothing like him
>Give me one of Kanye's side bitches
Are you kidding? this took me literally 2 seconds to find:

ranker.com/list/women-who-kanye-west-has-dated/celebrityhookups

ayuwoki

>links his past girlfriends
thats not what I asked for. I asked for the girls hes fucking while married to Kim. Thats what originally was asked about MJ

I can give you a list of MJ's girlfriends too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personal_relationships_of_Michael_Jackson

You fucking retard, read the article you posted. His first relationship was when he was a child performer, his second was compeltely platonic, meaning non sexual. After that he was married to Presley, no children with her. Then Debbie Rowe who he (allegedly) had two children with who look nothing like him.

That's it? Nobody photographed him with women? TMZ didn't post spicey pics of Michael on the beach with a hot model? Even during the periods he wasn't married? LMAO, if you actually believe this is normal for a world famous superstar there might be something wrong with you. Superstars have sex with more women in a single night than Michael knew his whole life.

You know what TMZ had pictures of though? Michael and his obsession with young boys. Really makes you think, doesnt it.

HEE HEE

Notice how he only surrounded himself with those cute twink-type little boys, too. Never with ugly, fat kids wearing glasses and braces.

>MJ on the other hand barely has any clear evidence againt him.
Oh come on. Grown man invites kids to his private amusement park to play with him?! What the fuck do you think that was about? It was pretty fucking obvious, but we could all pretend it wasn't true as long as the victims didn't come forward with their stories. Well groomed kids rarely do.

hello Yea Forums. we have a song about MJ here on Yea Forums although i'm not quite sure you'd be able to handle it

youtube.com/watch?v=g4_BQdVsu0o

Attached: koz.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

>how are they not his biological children
Look at this face now google Paris Jackson

>blue pill
MJ wasn't a pedo
>sheep pill
MJ was a pedo and pedo bad
>red pill
MJ was a pedo and that's okay because boylove is pure

Attached: c1d.png (437x437, 338K)

Just here to remind everyone that if you unironically believe MJ is guilty you are both ignorant and a redditor

Attached: based.jpg (240x240, 45K)

based