THEY'RE BACK

youtube.com/watch?v=JILfwu5AWIQ

Attached: descarga.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Didn't know The White Stripes were back together
Neat

God I'm to into the vintage local television feel, really hope they go for that aesthetic for the entire promotion
(And it turns out WAKR 23 was a real station)

Fucking FINALLY. I've been needing more of them in my life.

Meh, sounds like the same rubbish they've been putting out since 2009.

This. Last time I listened to The Black Keys I was sat in a dingy basement bar circa 2010 squeezing what was left out of the pretentious indie boom of the mid-noughties. I was wearing a brown leather jacket and dirty sneakers and everything.

Gonna be controversial with all you gay ass retards, but I never understood how anyone could think the White Stripes were better than the Black Keys.

Because you're retarded. The White Stripes were great. Black Keys were bland "indie" blues for hipster fags

They're basically irrelevant now because its been like 5 years since they put out music and people arent listening to that fake blues-rock revival anymore. So I would not be surprised if their new record flopped.

I wish they would go lo-fi again. This is a decent track, but I think it's missing the "bite" their earlier stuff.

this is just slow ride

It's a good song but Greta Van Fleet turned blues Rock into a meme, we needa kill it now for a few decades.

Whatever you say man. If you prefer Jack White's prancing and screeching to the growling and riffing of Dan Auerchad then I guess it just can't be helped.

>Blocks both of your paths

Attached: Black-Pistol-Fire-Promo1.jpg (960x907, 102K)

to be honest, I haven't seen GVF anywhere outside of Yea Forums and a couple reaction channel previews

One of the worst bands I’ve ever heard.

I don't know if I'm too much of a hipster fag or not enough of one to know what this is, but I'll look 'em up.

>a couple reaction channels
My nigga there's way more than a couple, plebtano makes videos about them, all the music media talked about them at some point, they're unarguably the most talked about thing in Rock for the past 5 years

Their KEXP set is where to start

cringe as fuck. they're still stuck in 2010. you could tell me this was kings of leon and i'd believe you.

leave rock to the younger generation

Attached: snail_holding_a_gray_marsupial.jpg (1080x1350, 145K)

huh. maybe it's a good thing I only get music news from Sputnik

Shit like this used to be my bread and butter in like 2013 but now I cant stand it.

So what did you move on to?

Jack white is a literal genius savant guitarist paired with meg who can hardly keep a beat in time. The merging of this is the perfect garage rock, still direct and punchy but also complex and explorative

Funny, there was just a thread a few days ago asking what happened to them.

sounds like spirit in the sky kinda