Holy shit

Holy shit

Attached: 1551744339395.jpg (925x925, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ho3ytqbLe6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Psn-g9l2hwE&bpctr=1551976104
youtube.com/watch?v=wDMlMTPS1lg
youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
youtube.com/watch?v=T8GICXPCkPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cringe

Attached: 48468468.png (399x322, 42K)

>not posting the song
youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw

Is it good though? I enjoy cringe music that's good

Is pretty generic
Not as bad as nazi punks and r/The_Donald say it is, but is not good enough to Turn you into a liberal

This song is secretly redpilled, it just lays behind 3 layers of sarcasm

What a premum example of why musicians should never EVER FUCKING EVER do political music. This shit is pure ideological bias saturated with common places, journalism-level research and commentary with added holier-than-thou attitude coming from pseudo leftists who enjoy a very materialy rich life in peaceful USA.

Fuck them, fuck them in the ass with spiked bats. And no, I dont support Trump at all.

art is inherently political you absolute brainlet

Is that that they told you in your mediocre liberal arts community college?

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

What a terrible opinion

Bad Religion (and punk in general) was always political and lefty, and this is not even the worst example of a politic song done wrong (check out the anti-Bush NOFX Songs for real cringy and dated political songs)

agreed
Lol no

>muh /pol/

You are right, I forgot about that NOXF blunder, still, my criticism stands, I fucking hate politics in music because 99.99% of musicians are total ignorant twats.

what do these oldschool leftist types think about the fact the modern left is a bunch of middle class faggots who want all white people, especially the working class, dead

must be awkward

It doesn't have to be. Wtf? Are you dumb?

They support it. White guilt is a blight upon the land.

Political music sucks it sound like they are just butthurt af.

Racistic Political music is okay because at least they did it with humor

youtube.com/watch?v=ho3ytqbLe6M
youtube.com/watch?v=Psn-g9l2hwE&bpctr=1551976104
youtube.com/watch?v=wDMlMTPS1lg
youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

Attached: Screen%20Shot%202018-07-09%20at%208.10.36%20AM.png (768x491, 208K)

I'd agree that a lot of the lyrics (see: most) on pic related are hard to listen to, at least it SOUNDS like a nofx record. What I just listened to sounds like Graffin... fuck I don't even know... it's just so bad. Midtempo, lazy, uninspired powerpop capitalizing off polarization. I've been a fan of BR for 15 years and have been able to gloss over a lot of their insipid lyrics, but this is too much. Bummer.

Attached: 220px-NOFX_-_The_War_on_Errorism_cover.jpg (220x220, 25K)

It can be hillarious at times, though: youtube.com/watch?v=T8GICXPCkPc

very nice digits, btw.

How am I even supposed to tell that this music is political?

YOU JUST GOT

I know it's not on that album but I always liked the song Bob

He spent 15 years gettin loaded

This is the most asinine thing I've read on Yea Forums today.

Not a bad song at all. Not above a 5/10 but definitely not as bad as many triggered people make it out to be.

I can see where you're coming from, but I can see how all of these replies misunderstand you.

No, the idea that all art is political is based on the assumption that art has an ulterior motive which is always political. That can be easily falsified: 1. There is a shitton of music for musi citself (academic music) and there is a shitton of music that is purely "emotional", meaning, it seeks nothing but to generate an emotional reaction (which is not necesarily a reaction to a political issue).

Case in point, I dare you to find me anything political in bands like Stars of the Lid or composers like Brian Eno, and no, your own schewed immature interpretations do not count, show me evidence of the political intent of the author.

Inaction is action.

>t.

Attached: 1550463068690.jpg (1200x900, 217K)

Action without political intent or motive is not political, and there is no amount of stretching of the term "political" that will help you ground your pseudo argument.

goddammit please don't ruin All Ages for me by proxy REEEEEEEEE

Furthering the status quo when you could choose to do otherwise is definitely a political action.

I like the entirety of Heavy Petting Zoo

They don't even know who is on /pol/. Just because people act immature, doesn't mean they are young.

Attached: 1551059405516.jpg (888x768, 123K)

The assumption that authorial intent is the only thing that shapes a work is absurd. The base assumptions someone has about the world are imprinted on their work regardless of intent. Good artists are aware of this and will make choices that give their workcoherent themes. Bad artists won't, but their work will still say something, just out of their control, so it can be contradictory, accidentally say something the author wouldn't even agree with consciously, or something they wouldn't say openly.

Haha I saw that on insta, I was like what the fuck? These old bastards still trying to cash in on their hatred of conservatards.

NOTICE TO JELLO, BAD RELIGION, AND ALL THE OTHER CRUSTY WASHED PUNKERS: ITS NOT 1979 ANYMORE, LEFTISTS ARE ESTABLISHMENT FASCISTS NOW, STOP SUCKING CORPORATE LEFTY COCK.

Attached: A96B6916-CC60-4755-9DD2-9D560023E1EB.png (1242x2208, 3.71M)

what the fuck

Attached: 1526323825040.jpg (627x720, 229K)

> LEFTISTS ARE ESTABLISHMENT

Attached: really.jpg (250x230, 7K)

how so