nothing

nothing

b8

>t. didnt listen or know what this album is

says the master b8r

of course...

nothing

its the new ladytron, it literally says it in the pic

This cover is badass I thought Ladytron was for fags?

They're just very consistent. don't know much else to it.

HA

They're not for fags, it's just that there's a dedicated Ladytron poster and in his threads there are people dedicated to saying how much they hate Ladytron.
Go listen to their album Witching Hour, they make perfectly good music.

LOL

>very consistent.
consistently dull

consistently fuming

Ladytron make objectively bad and out of touch music

fuck you

Attached: 1545275884808.jpg (440x289, 17K)

I wouldnt agree that its fuming, just kinda dull.

Why did this album have to become a meme already? I actually love it, it's catchy and gorgeous. Probably my AOTY so far

Blame the waifu spammer. Ladytron was at least decently liked here before him.

unfortunately the ladytronspammer has made the band into a bad meme, not just the album

Actually because of the contrarians who respond to every one of his threads and keeps them going up to 300 replies with like 20 posters. If you didn't obsessively respond every time he would disappear.

you thought wrong, pal. ladytron is for anyone with good taste, regardless of what you are irl.

>If you didn't obsessively respond every time he would disappear.
nope. Hes an athlete. he was training for this his whole life

>consistently dull
what if your music taste is consistently dull? think about it.

I love how Ladyboy is pretending to not be here.

no, his threads literally wouldn't last without other people replying

>what if your music taste is consistently dull? think about it.
i considered it and tossed it out like the retarded idea it is

>Why did this album have to become a meme already?
chill, it's not a meme. this album was posted about 20 times so far. that is FAR from a real meme.
>if you didn't obsessively respond every time he would disappear.
i would keep these threads alive anyway. but don't reply if you have nothing good to say. i will not miss your whining.

they would last with decent people replying. you're not from that category.

I'm not the one complaining about your threads m8, I've made plenty of constructive comments in them, like Just telling the ones bitching they should quit bitching.

brown nosing wont help you. he hates this place and all anons, you included
you could try twitter though

ok, fair enough.

speak for yourself, buddy. i don't hate him; i don't even know him in the first place. i thought he was yet another naysayer.

>i don't even know him in the first place.
you dont know any of us. that hasnt stopped you from sperging about how much you hate us all and this board. has it?

>objectively bad and out of touch music
nobody takes you seriously if you say such bullshit. you just don't like their music, no need to make grand yet false statements.

it's not that I'm brown nosing, I just don't like being misrepresented.
I've been hanging onto the new album to listen to for a while now, how's it compare? like if you were to do an A>B>>>C=D>E sort of thing where would it land?

>Ladytron was at least decently liked here before him.
ladytron was almost obscure before me. they were rarely mentioned and all their threads had max 10 replies. i made them quite popular here, bucko. a side effect of that was the apparition of some stupid haters/shitposters.

you confuse sperging (what a stupid word) with opinions. i don't hate all of you, just a subset of nosy idiots like this sucker who can't contain their autism and keep shitting up my threads.

>I've been hanging onto the new album to listen to for a while now, how's it compare? like if you were to do an A>B>>>C=D>E sort of thing where would it land?
WH>L&M>LT=V>604>GTS
just personal preference

you have said in very clear terms that you hate Yea Forums in general and user in particular

>Go listen to their album Witching Hour, they make perfectly good music.
totally agree. they make really good music.

ladytron make synthpop. catchy, energetic synthpop. what the fuck do you expect them to be in order to not be dull to you? a circus band? a metal band?

depeche mode is not dull.
gary numan is not dull,
goldfrapp is not dull,
i can keep going?

>unfortunately the ladytronspammer has made the band into a bad meme, not just the album
absolutely wrong. i always said how great this band is. you were fooled by a handful of autistic haters to believe this band is bad. it's your fault for believing all the crap this board say. pro tip: don't be so naive.

those are great artists. i love them. however i find hard to believe you like them but not ladytron. it's not like ladytron is worlds apart from them. actually ladytron is like a '00s depeche mode. what is not to like about this band?

Attached: 1443367600294.jpg (385x185, 9K)

also you didn't reply to this
>what the fuck do you expect them to be in order to not be dull to you?

no pal, i made up my own mind about liking them or not.
you dodge the point that you have made them into a bad meme. NOT a bad band (good or bad was up to them) but the meme you have made is a bad one.
you can dodge that all you want. and you will

bad meme? are you serious? ladytron is still a very respected band. just because some idiots hate me it doesn't mean the band is hated as well. those who actually do that are irrelevant underage idiots who need to grow up.

the vocals are dull, boring and completely uninspired sounding TO ME.
musically they don't really have an identity of their own, just borrowing
I dont really care what you believe. I find it hard to believe that anyone would like them enough to foam at the mouth the way you do and not just be laying bait (and you dont care what I believe)

one question: why are you here buddy if you dislike this band?

>musically they don't really have an identity of their own, just borrowing
this triggers me. show me one band that sounds just like ladytron and who started before them. the same band must have the same image as them. bous: they must have a bulgarian singer too. let's see if your claim that they lack an identity is true.

Attached: 1520469913310.jpg (750x498, 50K)

answering OPs question

*bonus

>this triggers me.
so much so that you dont bother understanding what you read

actually not. the question is "what went right?" and you say what went wrong in your opinion. why so contrarian?

answer to this challenge. prove it you're right.

the question is "what went right" and my answer was "nothing"

>HURR ANSER DA STRAWMAN
no idiot, if he wants to be triggered and deliberately misinterpret shit that is his problem. not mine
they start with synthpop (not well) and borrow elements of shoegaze, borrow elements of electroclash etc etc etc trying to put something together that will make them a success, and the insincerity of it all shines through.

go jump in front of a bus you autistic fuck

>If you didn't obsessively respond every time he would disappear.
This has proven to be false.