When they remove his songs from the radio/streaming services will you keep your vinyl's?

or feel obliged to destroy them out of morality

Attached: 38170013.jpg (3016x2000, 3.78M)

S
fuck pedos

there are already threads faggot
lrn2catalog

Morality dosen't exist.

>vinyl’s
Yikes

wow they made him look ugly as fuck in that new video

Care to share context? Did he dieded or why would his music be removed?
Sorry haven't been following any news for couple months

exposed as a pedo

Attached: 1241424142ch.png (588x202, 17K)

where?

filming his (of age) friend wanking while (apparently underage) people were present does not equal pedo, no matter how much you screech it
the other user is right, you sound like mac pumped and dumped you one night and you are still mad about it

cope, mac is cancelled

Attached: 142124124124arch.png (588x295, 29K)

mental gymnastics

Would you let your teenage daughter sit in a room while an old man jacks off and Mac DeMarco films?

I want to hear you say yes.

yeah. you mad
take your twitter outrage and go back

the real mental gymnastics is to get pedo out of that.
you mad. likely P&D

stop trying to make this a thing twitter

how is your highschool gf doing? hope she's well

Attached: 142122142124ch.png (588x606, 103K)

The dude that was jerking off got put in a headlock and tossed out the door, and tried to get back in and was blocked.

go the fuck back to twitter

The irony here is that Mac fucking loves Japanese music, and not just that weeb Anime OST shit. The man can't recommend Haruomi Hosono enough.

so was mac filming him wanking or getting tossed out?

>dating Highschool
What?What? He's been with Kiki since like 2010? What?

I can easily see people finding Mac Demarcos music boring but that """""""""hot takes""""""""" music bot cunt said easily the dumbest thing about an artist I had ever heard

As a white male he will never understand true creativity. It's why he names his music after his friends while POC's name them about struggling to live in a white supremacist country

Attached: 14212124142rch.png (588x202, 14K)

You could even see in the pic the dude was just on a couch, the story goes when he started doing that the people there were in shock and pissed while mac got it on his phone. I had heard about this before and this understanding that the dude was jerking off into these kids faces, turns out that wasn't the case. If anyone was actually in the wrong, was the dude who decided to strip naked and start jerking off in the middle of a party on some strangers couch. There was no mention of any vid of the guy getting tossed out.

Twitter users have no sense of cringe.
Surely Mac can write some pseud gibberish to make the reason he calls his friends cowboy seem deep.