It's a masterpiece

It's a masterpiece

Attached: 91r3f7RUobL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 439K)

It’s faggotry

2/10.

imbecile

eh. Guys Eyes exists and is terrible.

6/10

PUT ON THE DRESS THAT I LIIIKE

>mfw this came out last decade
>mfw the best album put out under the actual fucking AnCo name this decade is an ambient visual album about coral reefs
>mfw the second best AnCo release this decade was an Avey Tare solo project
why do they suck now

wtf the green beans are moving

Attached: ste.jpg (365x500, 32K)

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (645x729, 57K)

indeed it is Op
indeed it is

Summertime clothes is ok the rest is dogshit

sorry, wrong pic

Attached: hz.jpg (474x474, 52K)

You faggot zoomers and your ironic contrarian disdain for Animal Collective.

guys eyes is one of the best songs you fucking cuck

lolno. This album was fucking terrible, and I'm sad it seems to have had a lasting influence on indie music.

Pleb

pleb detected

Attached: steve.jpg (531x454, 112K)

zoomer faggot spotted

It sounds like garbled asshole and the songs don't have much going on, especially in the melody department.
For an album that is so immensely dense and busy, it's almost impressive how empty and shallow it all feels.

It has great melodies and harmonies retard

I can not hum a single fucking song or even remember a single vocal melody from Centipede Hz. The only thing the album has going for it is the noisy soundscape.

It has just as good of melodies as any AnCo release, especially on the first half of the album which has the more accesible songs. I get the mixing isn’t great but you should honestly try listening to it with different headphones, each time I listen to it with a different pair tons of layers I hadn’t noticed before pop out at me. It really is a great album we’re not trying to troll you or something

nvm I thought you were talking about MPP

>I can not hum a single fucking song or even remember a single vocal melody from Centipede Hz
Dude this is just a personal thing, I can easily think of numerous memorable melodies and lyrics from this album. Just listen to it more than once

Hahaha fuck no. That album I have almost memorized and everything sticks out.

I wouldn't say that, but it's certainly one of their best releases and their last really solid release. The strength of it is that even without all the dense production the songs are really just good songs since they follow pop architecture but not the pop song structure.

this user gets it. Centipede Hz is the first animal collective album I've ever listened that just has bad songs on it. I don't care how hard you try, Pulleys and Today's Supernatural are bad songs when measured against previous releases. With previous albums I could at least come up with some things I liked about the songs that weren't my favorite, but not with Hz. That problem got even worse on Painting With.

haven't heard Deakin's solo EP? and I think it's cuz they're getting old and having trouble finding a new sound. Maybe they should start taking a more traditional approach and just build on something gradually album by album instead of radically shifting direction each time. But yeah, Painting With and Buoys are pretty embarrassing from a band that has written songs like Fireworks, Winter's Love, Banshee Beat, and Alvin Row

Listen to Newtown Burnout again
It's honestly one of the most beautiful songs they've ever made. I'm pretty sure deak wrote it

Animal Collective have never made a bad album

Attached: 1535378406775.gif (308x224, 1.7M)