Calpurnia Cell

youtu.be/ClSeGf5ywKc

It’s out

Attached: A8980ED4-76D7-43F6-A3DC-A1C55BF7CDDA.jpg (696x392, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7RwDnZI7Tw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no thanks pal

It's so weird that we're at a point in culture where a middle-school-band, celeb-tween vanity project like this is viable and will be taken seriously by normies.

in all fields btw

>mfw Finn Wolfhard’s band album will be the AOTY of 2019

I mean its like ok

wud like to see them do a tour with pale waves

The Plant Nursery Tour

goddamn this shit is white.

>celeb-tween vanity project
I mean this could be an insult if you’re comparing them to the established rock bands
But with all those soundcloud and youtube musicians nowadays this could pass as a compliment.

Don't mind it. Good wholesome white kids actually playing instruments. Maybe this band will lead a zoomer rebellion away from listening to face tatted morons.

? How is it better to be a celeb tween vanity project than an independent musician on a web platform?

What’s the difference?
The musicians on the internet is either pure garbage, anyone who’s half decent is already backed by a record company that’s probably bigger than the one Finn signed for a quick cash grab
At least the kid actually earned his fame by the other stuff he’s done.

>At least the kid earned his fame by doing things that are in no way related to music or constitute having made good music or been a good musician
I don't see how that's relevant.
>The musicians on the internet is either pure garbage, anyone who’s half decent is already backed by a record company
If you actually believe this you should go listen to all the "best" artists on the radio, because apparently all the good artists are signed already buy major labels so they should be on the radio after all. Idiotic. There are loads of good artists who are not signed to major labels or any labels. Have you ever spent an hour looking for music you lazy fuck? What do you listen to? Top 40?

Way to get butthurt over this, you sound like a butthurt zoomer on soundcloud

he right tho

not butthurt just not retarded

>There are loads of good artists on YouTube
Like who?

MattyBRap

Lauren’s new song is great

based

I love Finn Wolfhard, fact!

Attached: 54234.jpg (1080x910, 60K)

>independent musician on a web platform

Attached: Capture.jpg (337x347, 18K)

This desu

Sounds like a teeny version of Twin Peaks the band

Finn Wolfhar . . . should just start a Mort Garson cover band

Don't do drugs kids

Attached: y1.jpg (1587x895, 117K)

WOW THE KID FROM STRANGER THINGS HAS A BAND MAYBE HE’LL COLLAB WITH WEEZER AND PERFORM ON JIMMY FALLON

can you imagine the kind of intellectually destitute bore who actually gets excited by that kind of thing, I’d fucking shoot myself

I enjoyed this shot, it was unexpected and full of life

Silly finn

He already did
youtu.be/f7RwDnZI7Tw

So he’s basically just a male version of Mayberry you guys can obsessed with. Okay

I'm a fan

the white man is finally on top

I'd probably like them if they sounded more just like they were just trying to have fun and didn't feel like they were trying too hard to have "indie cred" or whatever the fuck. This song just sounds like an uninspired Sonic Youth wanna be

d-did they do a Swastika in the beginning?

It sounds nothing like Sonic Youth
idk what it sounds like but Brian Jones Massacre comes to mind

Attached: 69worldpeace69_53923606_430840704323227_2022228551075973515_n.jpg (1080x846, 119K)

He’s right though. Most good artists nowadays aren’t major label signees.
There are also plenty of pretty good indie internet artists, hell just look at SC/BC threads here. Most of that shit sucks, but there are some genuine gems burried under the rest of the incompetent shit

They’re all fucking garbage

>hell just look at SC/BC threads here
This gotta be a joke

This is actually pretty good

Is Finn gay? He seems like it

No it isnt