Porcupine Tree

Why are they the most underrated band of all time?

Attached: images (19).jpg (739x415, 25K)

they were pretty popular in the 00's, but have fallen out of favor in the past few years. mostly due to steven wilson being an autismo

They’re my favorite band and they most certainly are not the most underrated band of all time

Which is?

They're pretty popular as far as (modern) prog bands go. Excellent music though, I'm glad I was able to see them live in 2008.

He's a pretty good song writer.

XBOX

I don’t know who is, but it’s definitely not them. They’re like the biggest modern prog band, and as a fan myself, I can admit that their fans are a bunch of dickriders. Hell, he was “crowned” as the “prog rock king” by the progressive music awards. They are anything but underrated

Dickriders?

You really can’t think of a definition for that?

You mean gays?

No they just ride PT’s dick like crazy. Like I said, PT is my favorite band but a large portion of their fans act as if they’re the second coming of Christ or something. They are far too praised and recognized to be considered underrated

my dad listens to this band

Like Radiohead?

Uh sure? I don’t know what you mean. If you’re asking if Radiohead is the most underrated, the answer is no to them as well lol

No. I mean Radiohead has a lot of worshippers as well.

To be fair, Fear Of A Blank Planet is better than Jesus

They are one of my favorite bands but they are not underrated
Bands like Oceansize or Gazpacho were way more underrated

Their early psychedelic albums are underrated

Attached: MI0002409411.jpg (500x486, 50K)

I think you misspelled Gazpacho there friend.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-02-21-at-22.21.45.jpg (1574x1574, 236K)

Porcupine Tree is underrated if we talk about music as a whole, but within the prog rock genre, they're among the biggest bands, certainly not underrated for a real music fac who knows his shit.
Nevertheless, such a great band, my all time favourite.
Wish I could see them live, but I was only 9 in 2008 and didn't really care about music. Maybe a one concert reunion, one day, I can only dream of...

Attached: 1303554093_58f7044954_o.jpg (1173x783, 128K)

>Gazpacho
some of their music is great, but they are very inconsistent

>tfw PT reunion never

Attached: 4320758-portrait-of-scared-young-businessman-putting-gun-into-his-mouth.jpg (866x1300, 94K)

how are they underrated

>hes 60
how does he do it

Attached: 37.jpg (1440x960, 126K)

He’s 51