Do people never say Eminem is the best rapper ever because they think it's racist to say that the best rapper is white...

Do people never say Eminem is the best rapper ever because they think it's racist to say that the best rapper is white despite rap being a music genre that is predominantly black?

Do people feel they have to say they like Illmatic more than the Marshall Mathers LP because Nas is black and they don't want to look racist for loving a rap album from a whitey?

Attached: 04-eminem-2.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uWwLX4j970
youtube.com/watch?v=-9tWyTZyx94
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eminem is trash thats why

Lots of people say Eminem is the best rapper, much to the chagrine of black supremacists and white Yea Forums hipster hoppers who unironically listen to MF Doom and Earl The Hoodie Sweater

he isn't the best but illmatic is incredibly overrated

Eminem is not the best rapper ever from my point of view

you ever hear people playing eminem in the car?
yea right

Yeah actually

No, they say they like Nas more because Nas is actually better than Eminem.

>because Nas is actually better than Eminem.

Post one Nas song where it's actually heartwarming or has any kind of sentimental value, go. After that we'll move on, to perhaps diss raps that actually eviscerate the opponent, not just tickle them.

Attached: 1452744610328.gif (400x308, 515K)

Only ironic shitposters and illiterate negroes think that illmatic is better than MMLP. That said his last good record was Eminem Show and everything after that severely lacks substance. Although his technical skill is increased tremendously

>heartwarming or has any kind of sentimental value
Entire Lost Tapes.
>diss raps that actually eviscerate the opponent
I don't even like Ether that much, but denying its impact is straight up delusional. Jay got blown the fuck out, that's a historical fact. Doesn't matter what hipster revisionists 20 years later think.

>Entire Lost Tapes.
Just post a song, I'll judge that. I'm not gonna listen to a whole NAS album other than what I already have.
>I don't even like Ether that much, but denying its impact is straight up delusional. Jay got blown the fuck out, that's a historical fact. Doesn't matter what hipster revisionists 20 years later think.
And it's still mild compared to anything Eminem has done in terms of brutality

youtube.com/watch?v=1uWwLX4j970
youtube.com/watch?v=-9tWyTZyx94

>still mild compared to anything Eminem has done in terms of brutality
Too bad Em never had an opponent worth a shit though.

This first song are too social commentary to be heartwarming in the way I mean, I mean songs that don't speak about society or any political climate but just speak to the human spirit, Eminem is one of the only rappers who does that. Second song I can see it but still it's not pure enough, too much of it is just gangster rap to qualify as being heartwarming

>Too bad Em never had an opponent worth a shit though.
Because everyone worth a shit was on his side because they recognized his skills. There is not a single big rapper who would come at Eminem in a rap, some have flirted with the idea, but none have because they know the outcome is murder. The only ones who ever went all the way with it were losers in the game who had nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting bigger from his name, so they figured they'd take the L and try their best

Who cares marshall

I dont like his flow that much i only like forget about dre

He was good and well praised last decade. But best rapper? Fuck out of here

Fucking white people man

White people

VINOM, ADRENALIN UMM EMM UMM
EMM UMM NOT KNOWIN WHEN UMM
EVER GONNA SLOW UP EMM UMM
READY TO SNAP ANY MOM EMM UMM
THINKIN' IT'S TIME TO GO GET UMM
THEY AIN'T GONNA KNOW WHAT HIDDUMM

they're both trash. lil jon, tommy wright III, lil wayne and e-40 are the best rappers

Who can catch lighting in a bottle set fire to water
Coming out the nozzle on the fire hose, flyer than swatters
Smash an hour glass grab the sand takes his hands and cup em
Spin around to freeze the clock, take the hands of time and cuff em

Attached: fds.png (499x169, 170K)

I have seen and met many black people who claim he's the GOAT. Where'd you get all of that shit from?

They're white kids who just got into rap during the 2010s.

Eminem isn't the greatest because he has about 2 good albums, maximum, after 2002. As good as SSLP, MMLP and TES are, he's never came back to that level.

cCLOUDDEAD is the best hip-hop album ever and it's made by white people. Blacks GTFO.

Moron. You weren't even alive when those "2 albums" came out.