This is.... good?

This is.... good?

Attached: 58A1203F-32F2-4AD4-BCFA-AA7E1377F7EF.jpg (1200x1200, 134K)

Better than their previous stuff

na

It's not

Living in LA and High As A Kite are the only keepers

I love byzantine

Why it's like elevator music

Better than their shitty stuff. Worse than their good stuff.

This is... shill?

Yes

not really

How is anyone defending this album? It's obvious that they're just pandering to millennials and trying to get as much radio time as possible. This album is fucking muzak, the kind of music you'd hear in a department store, and I challenge you to name a band that's sold out harder than Weezer.

first 4 songs are decent then it drops off a cliff
the prince who wanted everything fuckin slaps though, favorite song on the album

I honestly like it, it's a very well produced, varied, fun Pop Rock album with some darkness, I love the use of piano.

This thread has caused me to lose faith in humanity. It's a garbage album that stands for nothing.

Only generic parts of the album is Living in La, it's nothing experimental, but it has plenty of its own personality.

Pinkerton
Blue
EWBAITE
White
Black
Red
Hurley
Maladroit
Pacific Daydream
Green
Make Believe
Raditude

Attached: 1549097384396.jpg (474x449, 30K)

>muh faith in le humanity

Attached: 1549447489682.jpg (511x540, 22K)

This, I can't belive people still listen to post-Blue album Weezer let alone praise them. You must be literally braindead to enjoy that crap.

based

>not AT LEAST seeing magic in EWBAITE and White
>Not seeing how well calculated Green is, while repetitive, it offers amazing melodies
>Not appreciating that amazing parts of Red
Your mistake

i really wish weezer was still good. i like rivers and the aesthetic of the band but it just sucks. if the album was all as good as the high points, i could really appreciate it for what it was. but its all so low effort and bad

He said post-Blue album. It is clear he is a troll or actually mentally handicapped.

I hate that every new music sound like pop o electronic music, like trap or something

Red
Blue
Pinkerton
Black
Maladroit
Green
White
EWBAITE
Raditude
Hurley
Pacific Daydream
Make Believe

based

Attached: 32908645.png (353x307, 80K)

Based
It has a lot of organic instruments though , guitar and piano all over the place

Based and Red-pilled

Black album rating
>God tier
Can't Knock The Hustle
High As A Kite
I'm Just Being Honest
Byzantine
>Great tier
Too Many Thoughts In My Head
Piece Of Cake
California Snow
Prince Who Wanted Everything
>Meh tier
Zombie Bastards
Living In LA

>Implying Weezer has ever written a god-tier track

I'm not implying, I'm stating so.

Attached: 1_el6Mw7Q-uq0q74LUvDxRgg.jpg (439x654, 122K)

based
double digit iq

It's just so forgettable, even Green was more memorable and that was the most generic thing ever

Only sounds that are boring is Living In LA and Zombie Bastards, the rest stands out nicely

t. record companu shill. you're everywhere tonight

I just like the album and I want to express my honesty, shit taste

I swear, you retards have the worst fucking taste in Weezer. Even worse than Reddit. Black is a half-assed attempt at modern pop, and if you honestly think it's a top 5 Weezer album, you have no idea what makes Weezer so great in their prime. Seriously, if you enjoy any song on Black besides High as a Kite, either go fuck off and listen to Post Malone and Bastille or kill yourself.

seconded

dubs of truth

Has there ever been a band that shamelessly milked their name recognition to this degree? I saw they're now doing some zoomer fartnite shit, for fucks sake...

Attached: cat no.jpg (351x351, 26K)

You wanted attention, and did I mention?
Nobody likes you, except for the losers
You made a whole army, an army of babies
Some of them stupid, some of them crazy

Attached: a0660891497_5.jpg (700x700, 63K)

Holy shit, he's literally making an army of babies using fortnite.

society

SAY IT AINT SOOOOO

you are fucking retarded

LOOOOONGTIMEEEEEEE SUUUUUUUUUNSHINEEEE

>believing anyone positive in the thread is being unironic

COME ON JUDAS GIVE ME A KISS

WOO

Wish they'd stop releasing so much material so quickly. They need some quality control. Between Black and Pacific Daydream you could probably make a quality record.

Attached: ead813b3da7879bb4134cdcf02435311e39ea65b7067ca3d2c314d1957d04a8d.jpg (552x638, 22K)

Didn't they scrap the original black album and replaced it with the current one just because how popular teal and Africa was?

iirc they were planning for the black album to come out immediately after white. Feels Like Summer was supposed to be the lead single. For whatever reason that transformed into Pacific Daydream. I don't know why Rivers felt the need to separate Pacific Daydream and Black, there's not really any thematic or sonic difference between the two and the songs were written alongside each other. Just Rivers wanting to push out as much music as he can I think.

Susanne

Based. Longtime Sunshine is the best Weezer song, even if SFTBH sounded like a cringe and bluepilled concept.

Gotta empty them excel sheets

Attached: spreadsheets.jpg (715x794, 81K)

I just cant hate him, even though i want to. Just look at him god damnit.

Yes, yes it is. Just one bad track.

Me too user, so refreshing for them

Thank God For Girls?
Only In Dreams?
Pink Triangle?
If You're Wondering If I Want You To (I Want You To)?
Do you need more...

I'm Just Being Honest>>>>Everything else

Attached: 1505054169673.jpg (485x508, 68K)

I like California Snow
am I retarded?

Attached: 1521701632696.jpg (485x443, 107K)

Based and retarded, I like it too.

maybe

The man is so innocent, I can't even hate Weezer, there is this charm to everything honestoly.
It's a damn good song. That bridge, that use of piano. Rivers' emotional vocal delivery especially at the end, it's a very enjoyable song with a nice purpose.
People over-act over stupid bullshit like "whoo", when Rivers has been adding dumb add-libs to his music ever since Buddy Holly and Island In The Sun.

>COME ON JUDAS, GIVE ME A KISS
>I CAN'T TAKE NO MORE OF THIS
>DON'T NOBODY LOOK AT ME
>AND NAIL ME UP BY THE WRISTS

Which track is it, user?

Attached: Weezer.png (724x1756, 450K)

damn user, anons are gonna crucify you for putting Black that hihg.
Even I wouldn't put it above White.
I really like the album myself too.

I still only rated black album a 6 maybe 6.5. Everything from Maladroit to Black is very close for me, and honestly they are all just "fine" albums.

That's respectable too

bzn