Don't even THINK about listening to his music EVER again

don't even THINK about listening to his music EVER again

Attached: Untitled.png (643x698, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581104/Michael-Jackson-used-abused-pet-chimpanzee-Bubbles-according-monkey-expert-Jane-Goodall-says-got-ticked-confronted-it.html
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o
youtube.com/watch?v=TSpo8M2A1tE
youtube.com/watch?v=GOMc4LHOCFc
youtube.com/watch?v=q-ODYHoGFfQ
blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2009/10/rip-elizabeth-clare-prophet-mp3s.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gK_c2HsQvnk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So even if he did do these bad things, I'm more disgusted by the media clearly only being reliant on media itself. In order for anything to happen with anyone there has to be a docu series on shit, that's how the world clearly works but when there are articles like this it seems so unaware of the way this is bullshit

>stop listening
He's a pop artist so it's not like there's anything deeper or that there's some other factor worth listening for anyway unless you are a pop artist, but it's not like you shouldn't ever try to learn something from Afrika Bambaataa's material just because he's awful

I'm typing too much like a faggot can anyone please articulate this shit more succinctly than I can? Like how it's horseshit for articles/journalism to be taking themselves seriously when they make grand assertions that are paper thin?

Attached: 092323.jpg (718x1191, 128K)

Now people care?

I don't mind "person did bad thing so don't support them anymore" from a financial angle but when the dude is dead it's just about keeping your own mind clean and I can't get with that. No problem with being turned off from it on your own though, if you can't help but think "this was made by a sick pedophile" then by all means stay the fuck away.

new big HBO documentary + "believe the victim no matter what" cultural climate. it was kind of inevitable

Nah m8

This isn't a Garry Glitter or Lost Prophets situation where it's easy to ignore the one or two hits they had and just erase then from history. This is Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, arguably the biggest pop culture icon there has ever been with some of the biggest selling albums of all time and countless hits that are loved worldwide. It ain't gonna happen.

HBO is one of the few that genuinely expose. Like in scientology
legit

Attached: watch.png (1032x544, 923K)

go back undermetallyfag

like i give a fuck what some street shitter caste shitter has to say about anything, send his ass back to mexico

You sound like a massive faggot.

Attached: 0341FBE0-0786-40ED-899D-98569F212AE7.jpg (413x407, 37K)

>t.pedo

only plebs can't separate the art from the artist

Yeah his music will always be tainted for me from now on. In addition to raping lots of little boys I guess he used to beat the crap out of his pet chimp too. The guy was a sick freak.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2581104/Michael-Jackson-used-abused-pet-chimpanzee-Bubbles-according-monkey-expert-Jane-Goodall-says-got-ticked-confronted-it.html

Attached: article-2581104-1C4C65F200000578-101_634x437.jpg (634x437, 71K)

Lets just say that every thing Wade and the other dude say are true and Michaels a pedophile. That shit really didnt manifest in him till probably the mid to late 80s anyway and by that time his music was sub par. Every pre-Bad era MJ is still pretty untarnished so its actually pretty easy to separate the artists from the man at that point.

MJ was not right in the head, and if you read anything about his childhood, you cant really blame him and its almost shocking he held kinda together for 25 years till childhood trauma and mega fame manifested into rampant plastic surgery and pedophilia.

Unironically this. The notion that an aspect of an artist's life, no matter how horrendous, disqualifies your individual enjoyment of their art is stupid. Someone being complicated, even in terrible ways, does not invalidate the good things they have done.

If Mj’s skin wasn’t white upon his death these “””journalists””” would be defending him.

>daily mail
might as well cite a random youtube comment

idk bout this shit. If it's true shouldn't the Christian church just not be a religion? like count the kids they got

Shut the fuck up, no one defends OJ or Cosby ever freak

GOD BLESS YOU DOCTOR

Attached: 374_56471373.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

his only crime was liking little boys instead of sexy little girls

based

he hates girls because they are the most despicable being in the world.
That was the only thing he was right about.

If I scan that QR code, will it give me the sauce for these facts?

Test

shut the fuck up
and you specially

little girls aren't roasties

Attached: lg.jpg (906x1150, 354K)

Truly a sick motherfucker

okai im not a pedro
and that disturbs there. Anyway, I'd like to know something about it... Is it true that well over half of the population is pedo? and that most of them have not noticed?

You say Drake-I say ACDC

You say Ariana Grande-I say Led Zepplin

You say Kanye West-I say Pink Floyd

You say Taylor Swift-I say Metallica

You say Ed Sheeran-I say Guns N' Roses

You say KPOP-I scream Rock N Roll!!

You say Rap music-i say shut the f*** up

You say Kendrick Lamar-i f***ing punch you in the face

92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this message to another 5 threads. DONT LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!

most men are repressed hebephiles. actual pedos are pretty rare

>hebephiles
However the most younger on hebes are just children
I suppose there will be growth of them because of feminists and all that shit

> be compulsive liars
> refuse to testify against mj
> 2019
> ME TOO!
> ???
> profit
they should have gave evidence at his trial instead of settling for large sums of cash.
> daily mail
fuck off, faggot.
and pissing off the jews by calling them leeches.
> 92%
source, cunt.

michael jackson was a white male pedophile

literally me

this, if you actually watch the video, you'll find that despite the article implying otherwise, Goodall never specifically accuses Michael of anything. As for the other source, Jack Gordon:

>While La Toya was in seclusion for four years, Gordon continued to make accusations about the Jackson family; he claimed that La Toya's younger brother Michael had performed monkey sacrifice rituals, abused Bubbles the chimpanzee, and even accused him of forcing Lisa Marie Presley to marry him. In 2002, Gordon did interviews advertising his tell-all book of the Jackson family entitled The Jackson Family: The True Story Of The Most Powerful Family In The Music Industry. The entire family — including his former wife — stated that his allegations were "pure fantasy."

Notice he has a book out. All this shit is always about money. Just a way to get people to buy your piece of shit book or piece of shit documentary

I don't care

Attached: R-4675376-1481728143-1969.png.jpg (600x600, 104K)

The Cancelled King

Michael was scammed by people who wanted to get money from him. He didn't do anything.

try it :^)

I STAND with Mike J.
Go back to R.eddit if you are buying that shitty jewish propaganda.

I'M GONNA ROCK WITH YOU
AAAAAAALL NIIIIIIIIGHT

Attached: 1549931959763.png (450x405, 119K)

Michael Jackson was cleared on all 14 counts in a real trial. The word of two liars and some dramatic piano chords Is not enough to change my mind.

>actual pedos are pretty rare
but you are here
Without any effort I have met someone like you.

nah i don't like prepubescents

Test more please

Here's a picture of the guy telling us to stop listening to Michael Jackson. I had a good laugh.

Attached: 59978376a10a3.image.jpg (1175x1762, 170K)

he also had OJ's lawyer

Man, im gonna see this piece in a week, its one of my favorites from the gallery

I'm thinking about listening to Thriller right now, just because I'm in the mood for Thriller and not something like Invincible or HIStory.

Bad is the superior album desu

Listen to this guy, his quads prove it

stop being retarded

Unironically if he did do it, I'm not all that interested in listening to his music. I wouldn't listen to fucking Lostprophets either.

Just like they're rushing to defend R Kelly, right?

>Laura B

I see you're a man of culture as well.

Bumping thriller

>Pay the Doctor to kill Jackson.
>Put him in prison, kek.
>the whole time the government was protecting us from a pedo.

god bless america

>government was protecting us
>Government
>Protecting us

well I'm white

That's the chimp last of the mohicans you're talking about. She speaks their language.

>The government
>Caring about your mutt skin

Daily reminder the FEDs found softcore cheese pizza at Neverland when they raided.

MJ was a boylover, zero doubt.

Hitler and Mike are my favorite people.

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YA TELL ME

I'm gonna go listen to his greatest hits album right now just to spite all the libcucks

absolutely based
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o

im not a murican bud god bless america

Bad has FANTASTIC singles and I love it, but come on. Speed Demon, Another Part of Me, and Just Good Friends bring the album down. Streetwalker, Fly Away, and Leave Me Alone should have been on the original album instead. I'd 100% agree with you if that were the case. Streetwalker in particular is way too good for it to have been left off the album.

Source please.

nothing wrong with speed demon, bud.

It kills the flow of the album and isn't as good as the songs I mentioned that should have been on the album.

easy. never liked him. I always thought he was overrated but it's just not my music

BASED

it'll give you access to MJs cp stash

I have a bunch of old tshirts I still wear under a sweater when it's cold and one of them is a lostprophets shirt.

Attached: untitled.png (643x698, 253K)

He raped those kids but I'm still gonna listen to his music, if Gacy made dope dance music I'd listen to that too

oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp oomp

Attached: th.gif (500x280, 771K)

>there's no separating the art from the man bla bla bla
Yeah sure i'm going to follow a random political journalist advice on art. What new argument does he bring to the table?
I don't even like Michael Jackson's music but who fucking cares, Michelangelo was a pederast, Caravaggio a murderer, and so on.
If the topics of an artists production does not revolve around opinions clashing with my own views i shouldn't really care.

Attached: wrong.png (250x250, 764)

this is based

>opinion piece: do as I say. now.

>greatest hits
cringe

why did everyone suddenly start having serious opinions about Michael Jackson again after he's been rotting for 10 years? is this a glitch in the matrix or something?

a documentary was made to distract from Weinstein scandal fallout
literally not news pushed by rich people so they don't get #MeToo'd

>Afrika Bambaataa

Had to look it up. Holy shit, didn't expect that. Still not gonna stop me from hearing "Looking for the Perfect Beat"

>easy to ignore Gary Glitter
he was the face of Glam Rock, even having the subtype of Glitter Rock named after him. Is he Hell hard to forget!
Also, he made some killer songs.

>face of Glam Rock
that would have been Bolan

>retconning this hard

no now his album is more listenable to me fuckoff YT nigger

i wasn't going to anyway. Well not by choice - that shit gets shovelled into your ears whether you want it or not.

Like accidentally having to smell other peoples' farts in public.

>mfw just added PYT to my work playlist that also has mixed personalities

Attached: 91C81364-D3CE-413A-9DCF-80FA9952F727.jpg (1024x891, 81K)

That documentary didn't change anything. We're still just as much clueless as we were before. Stories aren't evidence.

you don't think HBO has an agenda?

are you guys for real?

not to mention all the rappers they push are murderers and drug peddlers

Boycott the dead

This. Not only because of the faggotry that pretty much denies the existence of art altogether, but from what I can tell every person I've met that helds that belief unironically is a poptimist. It defeats the purpose of the argument if you still support pop artists and stop listening to them the second something slightly incriminating appears on a VICE/P4K report.

This is Michael Jackson’s fault for trusting and surrounding himself with whites. If Macaulay Caulking had half a brain he would sue HBO, the ‘victims,’ and the director for dragging his name through the mud.

Amazing, literally every "fact" is misleading or outright wrong.

MJ was so talented I think he earned the right to nonce a kid every now and again

Then I guess its no more rap, hip hop, punk and raggaeton for me.

what about Elvis?

I haven’t really intentionally played any of his music in 20 years but now I feel like listening to his whole discography

you know what. on twitter today there posted a known german boylover website fully embracing MJ as one of their own. THEY now.

these german pedos only get mad at the boys blaming them for lying about it not being consensual. thats the only criticism they have.
I feel so very, very sick about anything related to MJ.

make sure you finger your own asshole while doing it

Why aren't you this sick about things pertaining to Jefferey Epstein?

only acceptable album is off the wall. after that he went full pedo.

>every ‘fact’ is wrong
>does not provide any counter argument

Very convincing.

I hope that is only the start to prepare the public for even bigger names and more horrific kind of child abuse ( torture abuse ) in the upper echelons of society.

He was a sick fuck pedo. his type were cute little white boys.

No they didn’t otherwise he would have went to jail. They found ONE book that was legal to have and it was given to him by a friend. Anything else would have had him in handcuffs.

make sure you think of a grown man sharing the bed with a 7 year old while he sent his parents on vacations. would you pls do that for me? ty

Everyone shilling this (((documentary))) is working for (((them))).
No exceptions.

Attached: images.jpg (268x188, 13K)

them? you mean MJ estate lawyer Howard Weitzman? the same lawyer that defended OJ?

They found two actually called Boy: The Photographic Essay and Boys Will Be Boys, the latter published by NAMBLA members who got arrested for distributing CP with photos shot by some German child molester called Hajo Ortil. They also found a candid photo of a naked blond boy in his closet. However, it is true none of these items qualified as CP under US obscenity laws.

>(((they))) are the Jews
>(((I))) figured it out
This is a NXIVM thread now, bitch

Attached: 25675994-681-900.jpg (681x900, 152K)

thanks for clearing that up. hello black african americans: this is not about race!

its about child abuse / child grooming. as oprah said: this will hopefully cause a cultural shift and finally expose child abuse networks.

Attached: 1071206-399182348.jpg (670x441, 64K)

its coming and maybe oprah is seeing the bigger picture now.

Jackson fucked his daughter.

even if mj touched little boys, his songs didnt. he dead im still gonna listen to his music get fucked lol

Attached: 1551480236618.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Attached: 1549937776969.jpg (434x532, 25K)

>92%
How in the living hell did the chain mail writer even decide on that number.

Watching the absolute mental gymnastics of NPCs defending Jackson but burying R. Kelly has been rad.

>He uses NPCs unironically

Attached: d33e952605959a09b9a88bf3ecdb3a4f.jpg (640x464, 34K)

All of that is true especially the first one.

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this message on 10 other threads i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

That's because there's video evidence of R. Kelly, there's zero evidence of MJ

They're conditioning the populace to believe evidence=proof.

most important, is off the wall his best album?

was the video of R. Kelly not also proof?

Yes

I like how people think that saying something under oath is always 100% factual.

>acquitted in a criminal investigation
>investigated for at least a decade by the FBI and nothing remotely criminal was found
>Neverland Ranch ripped apart by CA police in search of evidence and nothing was found
>strip searched
>previous accusations thrown out of court and one accuser was successfully sued for defamation
How many times must this man's name be dragged through the mud over nonsense? Nothing was found in thirty years of intense investigation and people are still trying to exploit and condemn this man.

Attached: 1551973173561.png (1030x1374, 1.83M)

MJ DID NOTHING WRONG

Attached: ayuwoki.jpg (620x350, 91K)

i stopped back when he realeased that video for Bad.
ironically very bad and cringeworthy video
even i saw through the bullshit hype as a kid

Seriously I remember EVERYONE agreeing that he was a pedo when the trials occurred, but suddenly it's coming back up because of some documentary. Its retarded virtue signaling

What evidence do you thing would be found? He just paid off the parents and kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=TSpo8M2A1tE

Attached: 48e69d68663d11ae8206b4c05a0d25fe.jpg (1100x1100, 163K)

the NFL plays his junk pop riffs during games all the time, and every dumbass american sucks it up.
god bless all retards
USA
USA

youtube.com/watch?v=GOMc4LHOCFc

Attached: N0kL6Dz.gif (320x320, 240K)

if he wasnt black he would have done it in group parties with the other rich white men anyways

Wasn't Jordan Chandler a mixed breed?

based

youtube.com/watch?v=q-ODYHoGFfQ

Attached: tenor (1).gif (400x300, 612K)

jesus fucking christ
he should be condemned just for all the shit face surgery

blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2009/10/rip-elizabeth-clare-prophet-mp3s.html

Attached: 138712901312.png (300x300, 123K)

It is, but they want you to take hysterical crying black women at the same value as recorded proof.

And in my best behaviooour

I am really

just

him

He paid off one family and that was against his will. It was his idea to go to court and have a criminal investigation. But his company and advisers him wanted to put the matter aside so he could focus on the lucrative world tour he had already started prior to the accusations. The accusers did not want a trial and pushed for a settlement. Very telling.

>most lovable and innocent person while being black
>turns white
>becomes pedo
really makes you think

wh*Tes need to be exterminated

His degeneracy probably stemmed from the fact that he was chemically castrated and had experienced his whole life in luxury.

youtube.com/watch?v=gK_c2HsQvnk

Writing music about doing those things is not the same as actually doing them. Do you think Ice Cube was being serious when he said he had a murder record like Charles Manson? Dude was at a trade school studying architecture when he joined NWA, and even Eazy E's hardest offense was selling weed to people. Certainly there are certain musicians like Bobby Schmurda who have veritably killed people and there are many others who used to trap before they made it big by rapping about that life, but basically all rappers who rap about crime are nowhere as hard or brutal as their musical personas would suggest. Contrary to what Jack Thompson would have you believe about popular art, art that's thematically about crime does not mean its endorsing crime.

he wasn't chemically castrated retard, he was a baritone. listen to his calls when he is off guard the motherfucker had a deep voice

true but then you realize that billy jean is actually a 12 year old boy

The Oscars are funded by rapists too

>chemically castrated

Complete meme. Do the smallest amount of research into it and you'll find, like 99% of MJ rumors, there's very little to support it and is based on the stories of 1 dude who once again conveniently has a book out you can buy. (Conrad Murray).

That's right, the same guy people blame for his death they suddenly take his medical advice when it comes to his speculation about "chemical castration"

wtf I love him more now

MJ

Attached: 70b4c60f11e2aa368e2c97b1499448df.jpg (600x492, 57K)

tom cruise?

WAS

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

BASED

Attached: 2ab60277e9b10677bc79b92c03dfbc00.jpg (469x450, 38K)

JEW ME, SUE ME, KIKE ME

Kinda hard to not think about him tonguing a 7 year old's b-hole now t b h

Attached: manuel.jpg (394x492, 30K)

I bet you touch yourself thinking in this weird sicko

AND

Attached: scsda.png (526x600, 1.21M)

the Jackson 5 >>> MJ
anwyay

/S/-PILLED

Attached: unbenannt-1.png (300x406, 197K)

His name is the sound effect of flushing a spoon down the toilet

I think about the abuse MJ must have suffered as a child that made him a screwed up pedo unable to relate to adult women.

Attached: benq_mh733_1080p_4000_lumen_projector_1368371.jpg (2500x2500, 458K)

All I’m trying to say is (((they))) don’t really care about us

I still listen to his music.
When people ask why, I just tell em that it's human nature.

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Nigga, not being able to control his urges is his own fault and using a past history of abuse is a cop out. Just because fucked up shit happened to you in your past doesn't give you a license to sexually molest children.

Enty, prove you're not one of (((them))) and tell everyone everything you really know.

This is the face of a rapist.