Why'd James marry an ugly wife? I'd unironically rather eat Sharon Osbournes ass

Why'd James marry an ugly wife? I'd unironically rather eat Sharon Osbournes ass

Attached: jameswife.jpg (920x715, 58K)

he married for love you dingus

crazy little thing called love

>Why'd James marry an ugly wife?

cause he's an ugly dude

Attached: larswide.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Attached: jamesuglywife.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

is this Yea Forums or /gossip/

Attached: kirkwife.jpg (683x1024, 108K)

>soul
>soulless

Attached: robwife.jpg (383x594, 51K)

I bet she puts him on a leash behind closed doors...disgusting...

she sounds like a strong woman from what i've gleaned, very good for him
he fucked plenty of hot bitches in his life

only true metal in metallica

"So people have asked me why we never did any sex songs and I always said 'Well, I mean we were getting it. So I guess I was never that starved for sex that I felt the need to sing about it.'"

>i take this key and i bury it in you
>because you're unforgiven part 2

Attached: jamesunforg.jpg (744x560, 33K)

Nice subtle dig at Motley Crue. It's time to let old feuds rest, James.

Devil's Dance is pretty sexual. But yeah, based. Mechanix is cringe as fuck

Attached: Vince+Neil+Rain+Hannah+22nd+Annual+Keep+Memory+1XCwpttm-3Ol.jpg (413x600, 76K)

Just posting Cliffs wife

Attached: 1A01C400-A1E6-4BB1-8246-A28014D1F0FC.jpg (1200x630, 168K)

To be fair Megadeth didn't really do songs like that after the first album anyway (maybe Wake Up Dead sort of counts?)

2x4 could be a song about masturbation if you let it.

Attached: Dave-Mustaine-wife-and-daughter.jpg (700x426, 87K)

Eh, not bad

based

that's a man, baby.jpg

I've always liked Dave, haven't listened to Megadeth in 10 years or so though and I've heard he's crazy now. Anyway always liked Dave

Kek

maybe she treats him right and sucks a mean dick, ultimately who cares?

Attached: The Tribeca Ball 2017 - Arrivals Featuring Jason Newsted, and Wife Where.jpg (959x1291, 228K)

2004 called and it wants its outfit back.

Attached: lad.jpg (682x1023, 114K)

Not really, but I'd still consider Mechanix a bastard Metallica song than a Megadeth song. Dave for sure wrote more relationship songs than Metallica ever did, but he seemed to be miserable writing songs about an old flame when he was already married and had kids

that lady looks gorgeous and classy, best wife of thread.

The fuck is that?

>that lady looks gorgeous and classy
Get your eyes checked.

>Dave for sure wrote more relationship songs than Metallica ever did, but he seemed to be miserable writing songs about an old flame when he was already married and had kids
You know he didn't get married until the early 90s so WUD well predates that.

I think it's Ron McGovney or whatever

probably the best waifu of the original 3 desu

Attached: Kerry King and wife Aeysha.jpg (640x640, 92K)

lars always was the chad of the bunch

kirk has the best taste in wives and the best sense of humor
that's why the rest of metallica is more popular

>WUD predates that
Married in 91, first child born in 92. This Was My Life came out in 1992. Almost Honest came out in 1997. 1000 Times Goodbye was in 2001. At least Last Rites (Loved to Deth) and In My Darkest Hour were about the same girl as well. I'm probably missing a lot more, these are the confirmed ones, at least 5 and maybe 10 or more songs written about a girlfriend you had in the 80s. That Diana chick fucked Dave up more than Metallica ever did, he's only written one song about Lars

wow
post feet

What do you call that hairstyle?

Ramen noodles post cooking

he's redpilled as fuck

>Dave
>redpilled
He's all over the place

Attached: larsulrich.jpg (214x317, 17K)

Lars is simultaneously a Chad and a beta. I'd say Chad by money. Still admirable

Jon Anderson
plebs

Shes probably pretty cool. Honestly Robert seems like such a bro. Really the whole of Metallica does, they've definitely calmed downed and have been humbled with age.

his daughter's a fuckin rocket

lars is a fucking simp fag who was gonna get thrown out of the band at one point for being a bad drummer. he had to rerecord certain metallica songs for mocap for guitar hero and he took like 100 takes to perform a song. whiny bitch fag

does scott ian even have a wife

SHE HOLDS MY HAND
AND I LIE TO GET A SMILE
USING WHAT I WANT TO GET WHAT YOU WANT
OOOOOH SWEET AMBER

>and he took like 100 takes to perform a song. whiny bitch fag

The drum tracks on AJFA were literally made by playing a couple of beats, stopping, and then recording another couple of beats, and so on.

And did you know that Ringo Starr never needed a second take in all the hundreds of hours the Beatles spent in the studio?

>lars is a fucking simp fag
wat

His wife's whole face looks like plastic surgery. Their daughter is pretty though so I guess she must have been good looking originally. Or the daughter is also plastic.

>lars is a fucking simp fag who was gonna get thrown out of the band at one point for being a bad drummer.

Lolno. If that was gonna happen it would have. Metallica is entirely Lars and James' pet project and has been since day one, everyone else is a hired gun to them. It's like Paul and Gene in KISS. KISS is only retiring because Paul can no longer sing, but Gene can't keep it going without Paul. The day Lars can't drum anymore AT ALL is the day they stop being a band, until then they keep it going with him doing the best he can. He still is one half of the creative process when it comes to Metallica and controls it 50 50 with James.

Lol no, Cliff taught everyone in metallica how to even use basic theory, there’s a reason metallica became shit after he died. It was never Lars’ pet project, he just was great at projecting himself as the leader of the project

>It was never Lars’ pet project, he just was great at projecting himself as the leader of the project
Metallica existed when Lars met James. They scouted out and enlisted Cliff from another band because they were impressed with him, but Metallica was James' and Lars'. Everyone else was hired after the fact and hand picked by those two.

really?

Attached: gettyimages-110417960-612x612.jpg (612x395, 43K)

Absolutely based.

In the current year, yes

Attached: sharonthecunt.jpg (648x364, 52K)

who the fuck takes the bus in venice
cuk poster

the fuck is wrong with ozzy? he's at his prime there and she already looks like a grandma

Three Non Blondes

Chads like James marry women they love. Manlets like Lars marry women who look good on public. Many such cases.

my hair style determines my death style

This, Lebron James’ wife is quite ugly

Hey mister Mustaine, may I take your daughter out for a date? I promise i'll have her back by 1:30 AM. Why, yes that is my cadillac escalade... Does your daughter like caddies?

She's pretty fat, hope she don't accidently squash him.

>Trujillo has been with Metallica for longer than Newsted ever was
I remember watching those making of St Anger vlogs like it was yesterday famalams

Attached: pepe time.jpg (473x315, 22K)

I feel you. I remember when Rob was with Ozzy, that was my introduction to who he was.

I remember thinking it was huge news when Newsted became Ozzy's bass player while Rob was with Metallica, but of course it didn't mean jack shit in retrospect

Attached: ozz.jpg (508x356, 27K)

The two have very similar roles in the band to James and Lars with Paul Stanley mainly controlling the creative direction and Gene the business/marketing side.

>the fuck is wrong with ozzy? he's at his prime there and she already looks like a grandma
British genes.

And at times, we see what it's like when the shoe is on the other foot...with Load/Reload being more of a Lars idea, and things like Carnival Of Souls or Unholy from Revenge being more Gene ideas.

And the fact that she was born into the music industry and was his manager

Based Jon Anderson is just too pure for this thread.

Load/Reload was more of a collaborative effort by the whole band, because the more rednecky songs like 2x4 and Fuel were clearly James's songwriting while the pseudo-artsy stuff like the Marianne Faithful cameo was Lars and Kirk's idea.

So that he could write a shit song so Lissie would cover it so women could pretend that they like Metallica.

They already did that with Nothing Else Matters, except this time they were aiming more at art hos than the Color Me Badd audience,.

Do I see a Streisand nose on the left? Could it be?

That is one jewish schlonz.

>Hetfield married Francesca Tomasi on August 17, 1997, and together they have three children, Cali Tee Hetfield (born June 13 1998), Castor Virgil Hetfield (born May 18 2000) and Marcella Francesca Hetfield (born January 17 2000).[16] He currently resides in Vail, Colorado, citing a "multitude of reasons" for moving there, including it being his wife's childhood hometown, the natural beauty, and the quiet environment.[17

I always assumed his wife was of some kind of Spanish/Iberian extraction.

They claimed it's literally about sawing a piece of wood. So if it's not about beating off, maybe James had been watching too many Home Improvement episodes.

zoomers can't understand this because they're the first generation to be raised completely under the hegemony of a black value system (fake asses, fake tits, blind materialism) thanks to hip-hop and demographic shift.

the whiter your nation is, the more value it places on morality and abstract thinking.

the darker your nation is, the more it becomes a cuthroat sexual commerce culture where you're a failure if you're not wearing the right shoes, don't have the right kind of trophy wife, etc.

Kys old boomer, ice and rollies only thing that matters

it's true though. kanye basically got his wife the same way you'd buy a car, he thought she looked good in a sex tape and said "yeah, I'll go with her."

I think she's Italian.

>Married in 1997
Yeah he was probably hammered as fuck.

You can clearly see the love...

He didn't get off the bottle until some time around 2000-ish.

Exactly.

>zoomers can't understand this because they're the first generation to be raised completely under the hegemony of a black value system (fake asses, fake tits, blind materialism) thanks to hip-hop and demographic shift.
Yeah, because bimbos weren't popular in rock and roll before the rap takeover....topkek. God knows rock bands weren't obsessed with strippers, models, and groupies in the past!

Attached: moetley-cruee-girls-girls-girls-i33551.jpg (400x600, 132K)

Actually today it's more like white guys aren't allowed to do that anymore and they can only make sadboi nu male indie rock.

>original

the difference is that if you didn't like the glossy mainstream trash bimbo aesthetic of mtv and so on, you could opt out. motley crue was considered a group for flyover state white trash by the media and critics, broadly speaking
in this culture, migos and all the value systems surrounding them (except homophobia) are considered 'pivotal' even by alternative types. i mean ffs look at the shift in culture on this board. people now discuss music for tween girls like fucking ariana grande and billie eilish 24/7. that was unthinkable 10 years ago

>motley crue was considered a group for flyover state white trash by the media and critics, broadly speaking
But they from LA? Meanwhile critical darlings the Replacements were from, uh, the Midwest?

who wouldn't eat Sharon's ass tho

Attached: the-ultimate-sin-56b8b4dfcec11.jpg (1000x1000, 706K)

Is that you Lars?

LA is actually a fairly trashy city culture-wise, NorCal has all the rich, preening yuppies.

wrong

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-07 at 9.30.56 AM.png (413x244, 46K)

why would Lars care about some elitists assholes on a tibetan audiophile forum? of course it's not me.

The female equivalent of pic related.

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 129K)

Dave is a bit older than James and Lars so he was more of an adult at the time when they were just fresh out of high school.

Head shorter than a man jawed female. Very disrespectful!

I remember watching some kind of monster in 2006 and breaking up with my longtime girlfriend while watching it. I was all geed up when she rang and said

>I don't think we should see each other anymore
and with no hesitation because I was so fired up I just yelled back
>FUCKING FINE BY ME
and she went silent and then said whats your problem?

ah i was a character

Attached: 1539367907508.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

yeah but you didn't marry a hoe back then.

today zoomers try to turn a hoe into a housewife, which is in direct contravention of even old school black knowledge.

your generation is so degenerate it just ignored all wisdom and decided to experiment with 'progressiveness', assuming that the wisdom had never been moulded from prior experience.

>But they from LA? Meanwhile critical darlings the Replacements were from, uh, the Midwest?
It is quite odd, but the biggest demographic for hard rock/metal in the US has always been the Midwest, even if a lot of the main acts came from the coasts. Where the scenes began is not always where the bands sold the most tickets, albums, and t shirts.

>with no hesitation because I was so fired up I just yelled back
>>FUCKING FINE BY ME
>and she went silent and then said whats your problem?
top kek

Everyone knows about Ozzy and most people have probably heard of Wendy Dio, but the other members of Sabbath, their personal lives are a bit more obscure. Tony Iommi has been married several times and has some kids, he dated Lita Ford for a bit, and his current wife he's been with since the 90s.

Geezer Butler being the big Catholic schoolboy he is has been married only once. He has a son who also played in some band or something.

Bill Ward's life is a little more obscure, he did apparently go through a divorce in the early 80s.

Actually Stevie Ray Vaughn was kind of this 80s flyover country reaction against the LA slicked-back metal stuff.

their eye color is identical

Try and guess where rock originated and where the founding fathers like Elvis and Chuck Berry were from and it wasn't San Francisco.

>motley crue was considered a group for flyover state white trash by the media and critics, broadly speaking

Anyone recall how Christgau just wrote some angry diatribe about Shout At The Devil?

Ironic though because he waifued Debby Harry who was white trash as fuck and all those 70s New York punk guys were degenerate as fuck and mostly wanted to get high and have sex with as many groupies as they could.

So in the mind of a guy like Christgau it's like "Yeah our guys are as degenerate rock stars as your guys but they're from New York so they're better degenerate rock stars."

He's a moron.

Maynard Keenan's wife is Hot! What a Stacey!

Attached: 52208341.jpg (349x612, 47K)

That guys a raper

>Marcella Francesca Hetfield

quad devil horns confirms best girl

Fuck you he's based.

Age happens. What did she look like when they got married?

Nice thread my nigga

Ozzy's just one of those people who can hardly function on his own and needs someone to make all his decisions for him. Sharon pulled him out of a near-death situation with drugs, when they met he could hardly even shower or dress himself. She takes care of him more than anything. Not saying it's mommy issues... but it probably is.

fuck lads metallicas coming to australia in october

based prescient thread

Attached: 1527519178794.jpg (1200x1600, 157K)

Serj looks old af

lars is a tryhard

James seems an extremely down to Earth guy. I don't think he's interested in the playboy lifestlye, he's happy with his family and guitar.

a cute

Attached: How To Destroy Nine Inch Nails.jpg (719x928, 111K)

yikes

love is blind OP

Attached: Which one is the wife.jpg (466x638, 117K)

kickass and chew bubblegum

fucking excellent my friend

These two are cute