Internet addiction is making me retarded

>internet addiction is making me retarded
>haven't gotten dubs in months
albums for this feel?

Attached: 1497502236591.png (808x805, 384K)

fuck off

take mine

btfo
Yea Forums has 80% less dubs than your average forum

you mean dubs like these?

>not having dubs

>tfw i can't spell for shit anymore because of spellcheck

Attached: 1519778219882.jpg (720x736, 34K)

he got fucking dubs too just to pour salt in the wound holy shit

nice dubs

TSLAMP

Attached: CDC38B1D-4804-4561-8A44-5E2D0C8008C2.png (1417x1037, 396K)

I spend 13 hours a day online ama

OP here, mind sharing those dubs?

Internet addiction has kept me from improving and changing myself for the better. I'm 29 this year and hits hitting me fucking hard I'm almost 30 and I've accomplished nothing I wanted to do with my life or am I close to being respectable adult. I have no friends, no family, no nothing. Just loneliness,no happiness, no fulfillment ,just going through the motions and the computer, and this awful feeling that I'm beyond any redemption. Now everyone here knows my name because of a stupid meme, and what did I get out of it? Nothing, not one thing but embarrassment and wasted time I've spent here I will never get back.

Aaron? Brandon? Hampus?

I hate Yea Forums, I hate my life, and I hate I threw years of my life in front of a screen. Imagining who,what I could have been, and what I could have had kills me.

I've spent my days drinking, stuffing my face and shit posting on here. I've cause myself not only life problems but even health problems because of it. For what, and we all need to realize this and ask ourselves "For what?"
Brandon

is brandon a sex god?

i've been addicted to a number of substances from time to time and honestly when i really add it up the internet is still worse, at least for as deep as i got.

Must really suck to see me then

Attached: FEBCDD5B-9B49-4311-877E-19B9C9C41F32.png (640x360, 277K)

Look at any pic of me and I want you to ask yourself that question again.

Why are people named Brendan and Brandon so autistic? I've never met someone with that name who wasn't an autismo.
t. Brendan

Attached: 1549830901220.gif (511x512, 105K)

yes

maybe I wouldn't have social issues if I spent most of my time having a normal social life than spending it behind a computer. looking back i'd say I wasted huge chunk of my youth on Yea Forums

Based, Op seething

Attached: noo.jpg (252x252, 11K)

Death Grips - Jenny Death

>337788

Attached: what_the_thats_gross.png (394x508, 133K)

Dubs are so easy to get tho

seriously check em

Do you have a sister named Emma?

Like a g6

Trips get

for real, just look at these

>I wasted huge chunk of my youth on Yea Forums
You fucking idiot

Who /droppedoutoflife/ here?
I only work and hang out at home. I don't even see or speak to my old friends anymore and haven't for like, 4 years.
I just don't like people anymore, I don't even feel comfortable around anyone. This place is the only place where I communicate with people.
No siblings

Attached: 1526170653091.jpg (635x648, 170K)

haha look at my dubs faggot

I don't see the problem. I enjoy a lot the internet am I'm addicted, who fucking cares? Life is short and you gonna die anyways, so just enjoy the ride.
Just one thing, get a work and pay your own internet, don't depend on your parents.

>hampus
hampus is an aspie turned normie chad

I did, slowly overtime due to poor choices and I ended up not caring until I was about 24. Look where I'm at now. Nothings changed, but the constant anxiety of wanting a better life, and knowing that with all the wasted time, chances, and opportunity's I had I could have had one. All I wish I had right now is a normal, happy, fulfilling life. I'm not sure at this point having those things is even possible because I'm moving into my later years in life. I fucked up, and I fucked up bad. Kind of feel like I'm chasing my misspent youth too.

>time spent sitting all alone

Attached: 1491270686417.png (635x661, 227K)

the girl of my dreams is living a better life than I ever will

>still has a dream girl

check em

>86337949
you should be living, not spending all of your time behind a screen. don't justify it with people being on their phones either, those people are usually talking to people, making plans, etc. not just shitposting for hours upon hours on the internet.

The thing that fucks with me the most? Even if I wanted to do anything, and go socialize and enjoy myself, I don't make the money for it atm. I'm missing out and it hurts a lot and I get really anxious about it sometimes.

Brandon, fuck.

Attached: 1533432989630.jpg (400x580, 100K)

>tfw Brandon is an og doomer
i-it will get better man

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

It'll get better, but it won't be anything close to what I wanted.