Why is he holding a shopping list?

Why is he holding a shopping list?

Attached: Have_a_nice_life_deathconsciousness.jpg (316x316, 13K)

Have the superior cover

Attached: cover.jpg (1024x1024, 252K)

why's he holding a shopping list though?

What the fuck makes you think it's a shopping list? it's a piece of paper with ink on it you fucking faggot

>getting this angry about a shopping list
Seriously though. Why’s that guy holding a grocery list?

ITS NOT A FUCKING SHOPPING LIST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

geez calm down, it's only a shopping list.

do you know why he's holding it?

see

needs cheese

Tfw gutterpunk for so long you're forced to take medical baths and some cleanboi fucking stabs you.

>Marat (24 May 1743 – 13 July 1793, 18th century France) was one of the leaders of the Montagnards, the radical faction ascendant in French politics during the Reign of Terror until the Thermidorian Reaction.
>Charlotte Corday was a Girondin from a minor aristocratic family and a political enemy of Marat who blamed him for the September Massacre.
>She gained entrance to Marat's rooms with a note promising details of a counter-revolutionary ring in Caen.

>Marat suffered from a skin condition that caused him to spend much of his time in his bathtub; he would often work there.
> Corday fatally stabbed Marat, but she did not attempt to flee. She was later tried and executed for the murder.

Attached: 63EE4839-6BAB-4CC6-A41D-C9EC0339BE9E.jpg (673x803, 191K)

But why he is holding a shopping list?

this doesn't answer op's question.

>shopping list
Du 13 juillet 1793
Marie Anne Charlotte
Corday au citoyen
Marat
Il suffit que je sois
bien malheureuse
Pour avoir droit
À votre bienveillance

>Pour avoir droit
is that french for avocados? i know Corday au citoyen is orange juice, but my french is a bit rusty.

Tu es très drôle.

sorry, i don't speak german.

quit it with the German, will ya? BLAH BLAH SCHNITZEL HITLER shut the fuck up you fucking kraut

Me neither, thank god.

Attached: A8E25484-9D6F-48F1-A662-BF50847887C7.jpg (750x726, 290K)

la bêtise se soit mise à penser

So what's with the german shopping list, krautfaggot?

mise a pencer = mike pence

WILL ANYONE ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION

It's already been answered, FUCK, it's not a FUCKING shopping list

it is you dribbling fucking retard. NOW TELL ME WHY IS HE HOLDING IT?

-autism
-destroy Europe
-import sandniggers
-destroy Europe once more

>Calls someone a dribbling retard
>Expects them to have the intellectual capacity to know why he is holding a piece of paper

Attached: Gummy chicken.png (278x312, 190K)

WOah thanks for translating your GERMAN shopping list

>autism
Damn those hooligans and their vaccinations

aer you a fucking idiot? its no t a groceery list dumbass, fucking educate yourself before posting idiot

he was gonna go to market, and buy some beans, some onions, some carrots, some lettuce... for a nice soup. get a warm crunchy loaf of bread and some butter...
too bad he got tragically STABBED in the bathtub and bled to death in the water : (

he spilled ketchup everywhere you fucking retard isn't it obvious he needs to buy more now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWHYISHEHOLDINGASHOPPINGLISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OP he's holding a shopping listbecause "There is no food"

:(