If this new MJ documentary is proof of anything, it’s proof of how the NPC meme is actually real...

If this new MJ documentary is proof of anything, it’s proof of how the NPC meme is actually real. I can’t remember a time in my life where it was implied that Michael Jackson was a pedophile. And now, suddenly, because of some HBO doc everyone is just like “Oh shit I completely forgot to input this idea into my interface, BLACK AND WHITE MAN BAD NOW!”

Even Fantano who is ingrained in music culture is now just now making his mind up on the matter, like the dipshit liberal he is, impulsively and reactionary. It’s amazing how powerful the media is. Whether you believe MJ touched those kids or not (I don’t think he did) making your mind up in 2019, ten years after he’s been dead and 15 years after the trial off of some bleeding heart HBO doc and Oprah interview is exactly what media manipulation is all about.

Attached: 581D24D7-54CD-490E-B25F-8DE40477E702.jpg (728x567, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I can’t remember a time in my life where it was implied that Michael Jackson was a pedophile
Fucking zoomers

Based

It’s bait

>I can’t remember a time in my life where it was implied that Michael Jackson was a pedophile.
Are you five?

I’m 23, this has been going on a long time

>I can’t remember a time in my life where it was implied that Michael Jackson was a pedophile
Are you like 12 or just a retard
Regardless of whether or not it's true, this has been a rumor for years

Attached: 1540156087070.jpg (600x600, 31K)

That’s a typo, it should be “where it wasn’t”

Nobody pays a family $45 million if they did nothing wrong

this is bait right?

Regardless, the point is that was known BEFORE this documentary.

I'm happy to accuse him if it means I don't have to hear his shitty music on the radio again.

Based and redpilled

>I can’t remember a time in my life where it was implied that Michael Jackson was a pedophile.
What?

dude hes a pedophile lmao. Why you trying to defend him anyway? His musics boring and trash

The real question here is why the fuck does it matter anymore? The dudes dead as fuck. Why didn’t these faggots come out before he died when it actually mattered?

MJ is innocent

Attached: 28AA4C3E-50C1-48AA-8A06-92425B84753D.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

the documentary got debunked before its release.
the guy who sued mj just wanted money, his son even admitted it.

From all the abuse he took as a minor it only makes sense. I don't think his attraction to kids was sexual tho. Since he was castrated it's highly unlikely he was sexually active

based and black&whitepilled

I I kind of agree. I don't believe he was a pedophile, but MJ was a deeply abused individual and it's entirely possible that trauma from that caused him to repeat certain patterns of abuse. Armchair psychology aside, everything about this documentary is pretty unethical, considering the timing and the marketing of it, it seems a lot more like exploiting victims and their testimonies for shock value. The man is dead, so you can't even claim that the news is relevant. making a cashgrab out of victims' stories doesn't seem so okay

Sharp observation

Wow you still come here

>el ayuwoki
>not a pedophile

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree that Eminem was 100% in the right?
youtube.com/watch?v=9dcVOmEQzKA

Attached: emineMJ.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Are you like 3 years old wtf

Nothing weird about Michael, that's just ignorant.... ignorant.

Attached: Nonce.jpg (1242x1308, 168K)

Is the documentary in multiple episodes or just one show? Trying to decide if ill watch it

2 episodes plus an Oprah interview